Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter One

You know, usually once the bell rings everyone's rustling their way out of the building, just dying to get home, but no, not me, thanks to Jack's fucking bladder, "Holy shit I need to pee!" he exclaimed, being his over dramatic self. "Remind me to never drink that much water again, oh god!" We'd spent the past few minutes looking for an open restroom, but haven't found any, just our luck, huh?

"Oh, I'll remind you alright." I mumbled, all I wanted right now was to go home and just sleep. "Look, down the hall!" I pointed towards the near end, sure enough the door was wide open.

Jack ran over to it as quickly as possible, I stayed put just waiting for him to finish doing his business. Once he finally came out he threw his arms up in what seemed like he tried to make a cheerful matter, but quickly ended up looking pretty awkward, "Victory!" he yelled, causing a near by teacher to come out and scold us, we just laughed it off, heading over towards the main building, or towards the exit.

We were passing by the office when someone caught my attention, "Hey, who's that?" I asked, making my head signal towards the office.

There was a pretty tall, lanky dude with tattoos and stuff, his shorter parents accompanying him. I don't mean to sound cocky or something, but I'm pretty well known, and it'd be pretty hard to miss someone who looks like him. "Um, I dunno," Jack shrugged, "Probably new or something." he added.

I nodded, "Should we try and talk to him?" I asked, I mean I'm well known and all, but I'm no asshole like you'd see in the movies or whatever. I pretty much get a long with anyone and well, no one's complained about me yet, so that's good.

"Weren't you like busting my balls a few minutes ago because you wanted to leave?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.

I chuckled, "Yeah, but this is far more interesting, let's go in." I suggested, though I didn't wait for his response before walking into the small office, "Hey, Mrs. White." I greeted the secretary.

"Hello Kellin, what do you need?" she asked sweetly, I've gotten to know her and well, basically everyone else in this office the past three years.

I just smiled at her, "Oh, nothing, I just figured we got a new student or something." I turned my attention to the taller guy standing next to me, he was sure intimidating, but, whatever. "I'm Kellin, that's Jack." I pointed a finger between my friend and I.

"Mike." he said, simply. I looked over to his parents and gave them a quick wave, they responded with happy smiles.

I looked over at Mrs. White, "Does he still need to be here?" I asked.

She shook her head, "The rest is just for his parents, he's free to go."

A smile made it's way over to my lips, "Excuse me, Mr. - Mrs., is it alright if I show Mike around and stuff?"

They just smiled and nodded, "Sure." the man spoke, thick Spanish accent, "Be good, Mike."

Mike nodded, his eyebrows knitted together, "Okay?"

"Come on, let's go." I motioned towards the door, letting both friends pass before I walked out.

Mike was the first to speak, "Where are we going?" he asked, looking around.

"Nowhere, I just know it's really boring in there." I shrug, "So, did you just move here from...-" I wasn't even sure where he was from or anything, so.

He nodded, "From San Diego, my dad got a job or something like that." I guess he sensed my future questions of 'and why did ou decide to move here?', which is good, for the most part.

I'd almost forgotten Jack was there until he finally spoke up, "Hey, sorry to interrupt, but I've got a date with Melanie." he winked, fixing his jacket's collar in a cocky manner.

I rolled my eyes fondly, "Use protection." I chuckled.

"Thanks for the tip, mom." he muttered sarcastically, "No, but really, this girl's got a bad temper, see ya later Kellin, Mike." He waved, then walked off.

I looked over at Mike, his eyebrows raised, "I didn't even remember him being there."

I laughed, "He's kind of quiet around people, once he gets use to you you'll wish he wasn't there." I grinned.

He let out a laugh as well, "So what should we do?" he asked, in an awkward manner.

I wasn't really sure, I mean, he seemed pretty cool, so I guess I could keep him around for a while, "We should go get some food, I'm starving." I suggested. Tired and hungry; what a lovely combination.

He nodded, "Me too, where do you wanna go?"

"Um, their's a Taco Bell a few blocks down, I'll drive." I suggested, again. Not missing the way his body seemed to do this little weird thing when I said Taco Bell, I guess he like it?

"Yes, please."

<^^>

We were now in Mike's house, he invited me over to play some video games or something, I sucked at pretty much every game he'd put on; but whatever. He was prancing around the room doing some sort of victory dance, it was honestly quite hilarious, "You look like a dork." I laughed, just the way his long legs kind of moved swiftly and all, it was one of those 'you had to be there to understand' type of moments.

"A dork that just kicked your ass again." He retorted as a matter-of-fact.

I just sighed loudly, "Whatever Mike, one day I will win."

He laughed, "Good luck with that." he shot me a playful wink.

"I need to go pee." I looked down at the controller in my hands, "Like now."

He looked up from his phone, "Restroom's down the hall, the last door to your left." he instructed, bringing his eyes back to his phone.

I just nodded, making my way out of his room, and into the restroom. I waltzed around, not really needing to use the restroom, I just felt like exploring, just a bit. I made my way out of the normal sized restroom; taking some time to look at the photographs on the walls - they were nice. I heard a door open, thinking it was Mike I began speaking, "How did you guys manage to get everything unpacked so quick -" I stopped mid-sentence when I realized I wasn't talking to Mike, but someone rather short, shoulder length hair, they shared a somewhat resemblance, but it was too dark to tell, "Um, who are you?" I asked cautiously.

The other male just shook his head slightly, grabbing my forearm and dragging me over to Mike's room, he knocked twice before opening the door, Mike's eyes still glued to the screen of his phone, "Oh, see you've met Vic."

"Vic?" I questioned, Mike never brought up a Vic, who is he? Are they like cousins or something?

He nodded, "Yeah, he's my older brother." he took in my slight reaction, "Yeah, I'm the taller one." he added, as if he'd spoken those words a million times already.

I nodded, returning my attention to Vic, who'd mysteriously disappeared causing me to frown, "Where'd he go?" I looked around.

"He's kind of anti-social, don't worry he'll talk to you eventually." He nudged my side, a silent way of telling me to step back in.

Though I was only thinking about one thing,

Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, I don't know this idea just came to me and just, ugh. I'm not even sure if it's any good. Haha.