Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Fifteen

The whole ride consisted of Kellin's questioning and Vic's little 'if you ask one more question...' rambles, other than that it was quite peaceful. Kellin not being able to see the scenery around him due to his hands overlapping his eyes, though Vic could see everything; he loved being around here - it was just as beautiful as the male sitting next to him, though of course the youngest of the two decided to wreck his train of thought, "You're not, like, leading me to my death or anything like that right?" Kellin asked with a nervous chuckle.

Vic scoffed at his ridiculous question, "Why would I do that?" he asked, making the first out of many turns. He really hoped the trail hadn't been blocked or anything, he had a really hard time getting it the way he wanted it to be.

"Why do birds have wings?"

"They just do?" Vic frowned.

"Exactly," Kellin nodded, not looking at anything in particular, "You could just do the killing, it makes perfect sense." he nodded to himself again.

Vic chuckled again, "I would never, Kells." he assured him, still taking everything in; he hadn't been here in years. He wasn't sure if anyone even knew about this place; all he remembers is using it as a hideout whenever he needed space - or whenever he felt like being alone, Mitch was probably the only person who'd seen it; occasionally beating Vic to the hidden location on certain days, they'd just sit there in silence - not wanting to ruin the moment.

For the next few minutes they sat there in silence, the sound of tree branches being broken was the only thing they were able to hear. It was relaxing, Kellin didn't even need to use his hands because his eyes were slowly shutting themselves - the sound of Vic yelling in his face being the only thing to keep him wide awake, "Kellin, look, Kellin, we're here!" his eyes opened slowly, taking in the scenery.

"Vic what the - Whoa," his eyes went wide, it was beautiful, the trees, the outlook onto the water, vibrant colors everywhere. It was like something out of the movies, it was perfect. "Vic, where are we?" he asked, finally tearing his gaze away from the beauty.

Vic was a bit lost in his own world as well, he'd forgotten how amazing it felt being out here - he'd completely ignored Kellin's question, getting out of the car and walking over to Kellin's side to help him out, "Come on." he gave Kellin a soft smile, tugging at their now interlocked hands.

They stopped in front of an old looking wooden thing, if you looked closely it looked kind of like a bench of some sort - "Me and Mitch had to get creative with building this, there isn't many tools out here," Vic scratched the back of his neck. Kellin nodded, taking in their surroundings, it was so lovely, all of it.

"Wait, why did we come out here anyway?" Kellin asked, his curiosity getting to the best of him.

Vic ignored his question, bringing him down with him onto the bench and bringing him close to his chest. Looking out into the water down below, they'd gotten there at the exact time Vic had planned for them to get there - the sun was setting on the horizon, leaving the sky with a mix of colors from blues, pinks, purples, and yellows. He'd missed this, it was somewhat new in a way, he never was able to hold someone close like this, but he was glad it was Kellin - it just felt right.

Kellin sighed in content, he'd never been this close to another male - so in a way, it was new to him as well. He thought about who he was siting with too, Vic. He wasn't sure why, but from the moment they'd made contact it was like they'd known each other forever, sure the oldest came off as strange - I mean, it's not everyday you get dragged out of a hallway by some speechless mystery guy, right? - the way they'd cuddle at night, making Kellin forget about his little fear of the dark. It was amazing, really. Some random stranger came into his life and changed a lot about him - Shit he changed his sexuality.

"Give me back my tots." Vic muttered, quoting that movie they'd watched a few nights ago. It was totally random and ridiculous to even think about ruining the moment with such a lame move quote, though Kellin didn't seem to mind, he just started laughing at his randomness.

He slowly maneuvered his left arm around Vic's waist, letting it rest on his lap, "Dork." he mumbled, it was barely audible though.

Vic quickly brought a hand up to his chest, "Kellin!" he shouted, faking hurt, "I never thought you'd hurt me like this, Oh my god!" he exclaimed, his face contorting into one of hurt.

He'd almost gotten Kellin, but not quite yet, "I repeat, dork." Kellin stuck his tongue out at Vic, Vic doing the same.

They both chuckled absentmindedly, Vic grabbing a hold of Kellin's hand again, "Hey Kells, I have something to ask you..." he stated, already feeling his face heating up.

Kellin was completely oblivious to what he was leading up to, he'd actually gone from being happy to feeling extremely worried with just those few words, it was weird. He felt his heartbeat start getting quicker, taking a single nervous glance at Vic, he spoke, "W-what is it?" he stuttered.

Vic inhaled deeply, "Willyoubemyboyfriend?" he asked quickly, letting his words come out as quick as his breath did.

Kellin quirked an eyebrow, trying to make out what Vic had just said, though he was still clueless, "What?" he asked, his other eyebrow raising slightly.

"Will," Vic started, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt, "Youbemyboyfriend?" he tried again.

"Uh, I'm sorry I don't understand." Kellin's face held confusion.

Vic sighed, "Fuck!" he turned to Kellin, immediately attacking his lips. Kellin stayed still for a few seconds, trying to process what was going on. Vic was...kissing him? Holy shit, Vic was kissing him! He'd realized he wasn't doing anything, so he obviously began kissing back, one simple innocent kiss turned into some type of gay make out session, both boys panting heavily once they detached their lips, Vic grinned, "I said," he stated again, this time more confidently, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Kellin smirked, "Thought you'd never ask."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, they're officially a couple!