Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Sixteen

Tony's P.O.V

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Jaime asked in a sing-song tone.

I shrugged, "I dunno." I stated simply, biting my bottom lip, "Where the fuck is Tori?" I asked suddenly, I hadn't seen her all day - sure she sleeps all day, but she usually comes out of her cave to greet us all.

"Uh," Jaime started, looking around, "Probably in the basement?"

Oh, right, the basement, "Let's go bother her?" I suggested, noticing the smirk appear on Jaime's face. We bothered her in the friendly way, of course. She was like our little sister in a way - if anyone hurt her, we'd hurt them ten times worse. It's just how it works.

We just about fell down the stairs, both trying to get there before the other; I had more practice with these steep shits so I obviously won, "TORI!" I shouted, obnoxiously. Startling her a lot.

She fell off the sofa, landing on the floor with a 'thump!', looking up at Jaime and I with a glare, "You guys are shit heads." she muttered, rubbing her eyes. Guess I woke her up, oops.

I did feel a bit guilty though, she rarely gets sleep and I probably just ruined it for her, "What time did you go to sleep last night?" I asked, he whole idea of bothering her exiting my mind.

She groaned, "Does it matter?" she asked, draping an arm across her eyes.

Jaime poked her, "Yes." he pouted, though she couldn't see him, "Now tell us."

"It's not important." she stated nonchalantly.

Though it did matter, actually. Her sleep pretty much made out her personality, if that makes sense. The more sleep she got; the better she acted. When she didn't sleep her emotions would overflow and she'd just be mostly angry all the time, "You took your pills right?" I asked, ignoring her last statement.

"My mom hasn't gone to get the refill, and I can't do it myself, so..." she trailed off, arm still draped over her eyes.

That kind of made me angry, and judging by Jaime's facial expression he felt the same, "That woman pays no attention to her kids, Jesus Christ." I muttered, "I mean, fuck!" the only reason it angered me was because her children need her a lot right now, they just lost their dad and all, it wasn't good for them to be left alone all the time - Tori in particular, I mean after that stunt she'd pulled last year, and she still wasn't stable which is why I let her stay here - plus her company is needed.

"It's not her fault, she needs to make money to feed us and all, you know?" that's another thing, she always finds a way to defend people; whether they deserved it or not, "It's fine really, I'll just talk to her whenever she's home or something." she reassured us with a yawn.

I sighed, Jaime kept his eyes trained on her, "I could get you a refill." he offered.

That caught both of our attentions, "How do you plan on doing that?" Tori asked, eying him carefully. Jaime always had crazy ideas, he once got arrested when he'd offered to fix my bike, all he was going to do was steal one. It was quite hilarious.

"My mom works at a pharmacy, remember?" he asked in a duh tone.

Tori and I nodded after a few seconds of trying to remember where his mother worked, "-So you just need to bottle or something?" she wandered out loud.

"Yup," Jaime nodded, popping the 'p', "Just hand it to me whenever you get a chance, and I'll talk to her about it." he smiled at her, she returned the gesture, "Where's Mike?" he asked, after a few seconds of silence.

I tilted my head for a few seconds, trying to recall if he'd said anything, "Oh yeah, he went somewhere with that Matt dude."

Jaime and Tori both glared at nothing once the name had left my mouth, "Matt." they both murmured anger being the only emotion found in the way they said it.

Changing topics now, "Where are Vic and Kellin?"

Tori had this knowing glint in her eye, I raised an eyebrow at her - my silent way pf asking her to speak - "Well, I'm not sure if I should tell you two." she stated after a few seconds, crossing her arms over her shoulder.

"Oh, come on!" Jaime shouted.

She smirked, "I don't know, I don't think it's in my place to tell you guys." shrug.

"Tori, I swear -" I started, being cut off by the last person I wanted to hear right now, the last person any of us want to hear right now, Matt.

"-No, but the freaking idiot's like 'You only get one.' and I was like, 'Don't tell me what to do you asshole!'" Was all we were able to hear, followed by Mike's laughter.

Tori's smirk turned into a frown, "What the hell is he doing here?!" she hissed in my direction.

Let me enlighten you in a little story of this dude named 'Matt'. Okay, so, when Vic and Mike were still living here he was one of our close friends and what not - this was a while before we'd been introduced to Tori and whatnot. So yeah, we became friends with him and whatever, Tori gets introduced and he starts full on hitting on her. Long story short he got with her, took her virginity, then dumped her. Vic and Mike still don't know what happened, because, well, we don't want to add any drama into their lives.

Mikes face popped out first, "Hey look guys, it's Matt!" he exclaimed, all enthusiastic.

We all sent a scowl towards Matt, smiling sweetly at Mike. Matt looked around the room, "Hey Tony, Jaime." his attention turned towards a very nervous looking Tori, "Hey Tori," he winked.

She sort of cowered further into the couch, I decided to take her out of her misery, standing up off the floor, "We were actually about to head out." I murmured, looking at Tori and Jaime. They both nodded in agreement, standing up behind me, "Bye." I directed towards Mike, who just gave us all disapproving looks. If only he knew.

I made sure Tori walked in between Jaime and I so that Matt wouldn't try some shit. Then we just left.

<^^>

Kellin and Vic walked in a few moments later, both wearing goofy grins. It was nice to see Vic happy, but if Kellin hurt him in anyway I will personally go up to Michigan and hunt his ass down. For the most part he seemed nice though, so that's something to think about later, "Hey guys!" Vic exclaimed, his grin never faltering. He received an array of 'hellos' from us, his grin forming an instant frown, "What's going on?" he asked cautiously.

"Matt's here." Tori grumbled, she was sprawled out face-down on the sofa, one leg hanging off of the couch.

Vic's face brightened up, "Matt's here?!" he looked over at Kellin, "Babe you will love-" his face flushed red when he realized what he'd just said, "S-sorry." he sputtered out.

Kellin smiled, his eyes holding adoration, "It's alright, babe." he smiled sweetly.

Well shit, they're a better couple than we'd expected.

Vic looked back at us, noticing the grim expressions on our faces, "Did I, er- miss something?" he asked, gaze locked on us.

Tori groaned, "Nope, just go talk to Matt and don't fucking bring him up here."

He looked over at us, a confused expression etched across his face, "We'll explain later." Jaime concluded.

Kellin looked at Tori with wary eyes, "Hey Vic, you go ahead and catch up with Matt - I'll be down in a few." he insisted, Vic looked over at him and they had some sort of mental conversation before Kellin nodded and Vic kissed him on the cheek, unlacing their fingers and going towards the basement. Everyone's always in the basement, obviously. "So what's going on in here?" he gave us all his full undivided attention, even getting comfortable on the sofa across from me.

"Long story," I muttered.

He sighed, "I got time."

So we just gave him a little brief outline of what happened, he was pissed. Like, really pissed, "And you guys haven't told Vic and Mike about this? He's in your house right now Tony!" he scolded us.

"We didn't want to bring any unnecessary drama into their lives, alright?" Jaime murmured, looking down at the floor.

Kellin rolled his eyes, "Oh come on," he crossed his arms over his chest, "This is serious and they need to know. Whether it brings 'drama' into their lives or not, and Tori are you seriously okay with some asshole just walking around as if he'd done nothing wrong?" he asked, Tori shook her head, burying herself further into the sofa. If possible. He was about to speak some more when his phone started ringing, he held a finger up to us, "We're not done here." was all he mumbled, going up into the hall and taking his call. Little did he know we could all hear him...

"Hello?" he spoke.

"Oh, hey Gerard!"

"Oh."

"No, that's alright." chuckle, "I have been complimented on my hair before." laughter.

Me and Jaime exchanged confused looks, but not speaking.

"Could I still go over and see her soon?"

"No, that'll be great! I'm actually in San Diego right now, but I should be back by then."

"Yeah, I'll see you soon. Tell Frank and Bandit I said Hi!" chuckle, "Alright, bye."

He pranced back in, a smile practically tattooed onto his face, "Sorry." he mumbled.

Jaime, being his usual nosy self decided to stat speaking, "Who was that?" he asked, eyes boring into Kellin.

"Oh, that was just Gerard..." he scratched the back of his neck. Probably feeling awkward between mine and Jaime's stare.

Tori looked up quickly, "Gerard..." she thought some more, "Frank...Bandit, No way!" she shouted once she pieced everything together. Jaime and I, on the other hand were still confused, "Fucking My Chemical Romance!" she nudged my shoulder.

Keep your cool, Tony. You are not speaking to someone associated to My Chemical Romance, I tried reassuring myself. Nope, not working, "Holy shit are you serious?!" If my grin could get any wider I'd die, if possible.

He just nodded, "I almost got this babysitting gig with them, but no.' he shook his head disappointedly.

So that's how the next few minutes were spent, us asking him what they're like, him answering us. That is, until and angry looking Mike and Vic came storming out of the basement; Matt right in front of them, "Get the fuck out, you asshole!" Mike shouted.

"Oh, shut up." Matt spoke dramatically, "It's not like she didn't enjoy it!"

Oh hell no.

"Are you fucking serious, just get the fuck out!" It was the usual happy go-get-em's time to shout. Me and Jaime rose from our spots over to where Vic and Mike were standing.

Kellin went over to Tori for comfort.

"Nah, come 'ere Tori, we can relive the night of your life." he smirked.

I sighed, "Matt, do you really wanna go against the four of us. I mean, come on." Not that I was too afraid to fight him or whatever, it's just - I just cleaned the living room for crying out loud.

"Wow, Tony. I never took you for one to be a pussy." he scoffed, that shit eating smirk still evident on his face.

Jaime lunged forward, going straight for his face. Mike, Vic, and I just starred at each other wide-eyed, not actually moving or anything to stop it, who knows, maybe he enjoys it? Jaime's fist kept connecting with his face, it wasn't until we heard the familiar crack of something breaking that we decided to separate them, "Alright enough." I whispered, it took a while to actually peel him off of the other dude, he actually thought he had a chance.

"Now stay the fuck out." Jaime threatened.

Matt got up to his feet and ran out almost instantly, we all broke out laughing, until I noticed the blood on the carpet, "Shit man, I just cleaned up here!" I groaned, they all laughed some more.

<^^>

"So are they a thing now, or...?" Jaime asked, signaling towards Vic and Kellin's snuggling forms.

Mike and Tori nodded, "Yup. Finally." Mike interjected.

"Bloop, finally." I mumble, they were asleep and I wouldn't want to wake them up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler, in Tony's P.O.V because I felt like showing Tony some love.