Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Twenty Five

Matty and I pulled into the driveway of Justin's house- teens, cups, and other shit were thrown all over his lawn. I decided we should come late just in case Mike got here early, plus it's easier to be unnoticed in a large crowd of people. "Remember, if he asks where I am tell him you came alone." I cocked an eyebrow at an excited looking Matty.

Once he finally mustered up the courage to stop looking at the past out teenagers he looked over at me and nodded, "Okay." he smiled.

"And for the love of god only sleep with a girl if you know she's over eighteen, this is a high school party and you don't wanna be a pedophile." I gave him one of those looks your parents give you when they want you to make a good impression.

He chuckled, "Kellin I'm not an idiot."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." I muttered whilst opening my door and getting out. That earned me a playful, yet stern glare.

Sure he's only a freshman in college, but someone's gotta warn him about just how desperate most girls are at these parties. We walked in side by side, taking in our surroundings, "Let's go get some drinks!" I shouted over the music, though he was too busy checking out the girls sloppily grinding against each other. I felt my nose scrunch up at the sight; I think it's better not to give Matty any alcohol from the looks of it- I mean, if he can barely control himself now...I'll just settle for letting him now I was going somewhere else. "Be right back!" I tried again, he just continued starring at the girls, practically drooling over them. I rolled my eyes, leaving him behind.

Now I must look for my friends. After a large variety of girls, and guys, throwing themselves at me I finally reached where I knew they would be - the backyard. Justin's parents had put a patio out here to relax and all, though I'm pretty sure more than a dozen people have already lost their virginities on here; gross yet acceptable, I guess. "Kellin!" they yelled.

I chuckled, walking over to them and being greeted immediately by a red cup filled with what looked like beer, "Hey guys!" I raised my cup up awkwardly, a goofy smiling overtaking my features.

"Dude, where have you been? You've gone all MIA on us!" Jesse exclaimed, throwing his head back his hair sprawling out in all directions.

I shrugged, "Been spending time with the boyfriend, huh?" Jack teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

My eyes seemed to do their usual eye roll from whenever Jack opened his mouth, it was automatic now, "No. Well, yeah-" they all started 'Ooh!'-ing, "but not doing that you dicks!" I screeched, punching Jack on the shoulder for even putting that into their little brains.

Jeremy nodded slowly, "Yeah, sure." he mumbled, a smirk evident on his face.

"You guys are dicks." I groaned, taking a sip of the bitter liquid in my cup.

Gabe laughed out loud, "Since you're gay and you like dick, does that mean you love us?" his whole demeanor turned serious towards the end of his sentence.

I shot him a glare, "No, you asshole it just means you're a dick, you dick."

"No, but seriously you never even introduced us to this Vic guy, we know he's Mike's brother, but..." Jesse trailed off.

I found myself shrugging, "I will, soon." I nodded to myself, "You guys will like him, I'm sure." those words only left my mouth because I was sure that if they didn't like him we would all have a problem, well Jack liked him; so that kind of gave me a thumbs up to introduce him to the others. Not that I wouldn't if Jack didn't - you get the point.

We spent a pretty long time out there talking, until I'd realized my cup was empty; I tipped it over just to have a single drop hit the floor, a frown forming on my face instantly, "I'm gonna get more beer, anyone want anything?" they all shook their heads, so I just shrugged and made my way back into the house towards the kitchen. All went well until I found myself bumping into someone else- something that's become a thing now, "Whoa, sorry man." I chuckled.

"Kellin?"

Shit.

I shook my head, not looking up, "No, who's Kellin?" I asked, trying to change the sound of my voice; though it didn't work- it never does.

"Kellin what the fuck are you doing here?" Mike's angry voice boomed through my ears I was surprised I could hear him, the music was pretty loud.

I shrugged, trying to act as if I wasn't afraid. I'm not afraid of Mike, but he's intimidating as fuck. "It's a party, I'm here to party!" I threw a fist up in the air, trying to act as if I were pumped and not about to shit my pants.

He only scowled at my lame attempt to lighten up the mood, "There is one thing Vic does not tolerate and it's lying." he shook his head in disappointment and anger, "You need to tell him that you were at this party." he let me know, his words coming out firm, yet sternly.

I tried to act as if his words didn't affect me, "Come on, Mike." I tried reasoning with him.

"If you don't tell him I will." he shrugged, "Sure he'll be upset when you tell him, but it'll be a pretty different story if he hears it from me..." he gave me that look that kind of, sort of said, 'you're screwed' before walking away towards another direction.

Parties are fun.

I just stood there in place until I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, "You alright Kellin?" I turned, finding an out of breath Justin looking over at me, his chest rising and falling quickly.

"Yeah, how long did you run?" I asked, my eyebrow arched.

He wiped his forehead, "From t-the patio." his face held full on seriousness.

I looked over towards the patio doors that happened to only be about six feet away from where we were standing, "Fat ass." I mumbled, the word coming out a lot more audibly than I thought it would.

He glared at me, "You coming back outside or what?"

I contemplated my options, either go and disappoint Vic - or enjoy some time with the guys, then disappoint Vic later...

"Yeah, sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll try to update everyday before spring break's over because when school's back all I'm going to do is sleep like 24/7.

Oh and yesterday was like the best day ever because I met Of Mice and Men and Craig Owens, they were all such sweethearts. :))))))