Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Twenty Six

"You can sleep on the couch." I notified Matty, it was around six in the morning - my parents had gone to work about thirty minutes ago which was good. I wonder if they even realize when I'm gone...whatever. I wasn't anywhere near as shit faced as he was, as any other person he eventually made his way to the alcoholic beverages. Needless to say, he was found with a bottle of something I can't pronounce and some random girl that's in my English class- I thought she was shy, but boy was I wrong. It took Austin, Gabe, and I to get him out of the house safely and into my car. Going into detail about how I got him out would take a while, so we'll just leave it at that.

He groaned in protest, "I wanna sleep with yooou!" he slurred, extending his arms toward me.

"Fuck off, Matty." I muttered, going over to grab him a bottled water, then looking for the bottle of aspirin my mom kept in the medicine cabinet. When I came back he'd already removed his clothing, leaving him in only his boxers. I chuckled at the sight, setting the pills and water on the small table next to him, and throwing some random blanket that just so happen to be down here from when I was lounging around earlier.

I tried to watch my steps going back up the stairs, though I ended up falling on my ass from the fifth step, I think? The floor felt really fucking comfortable right now...Let's just say I ended up sleeping on the floor. Wasn't too bad at the moment.

<^^>

Knocking, so much knocking. The fact that my head was pounding wasn't exactly helping either. I tried ignoring it, but it just wouldn't stop, "Calm the fuck down, I'm coming!" I shouted anger evident on my voice. Whoever it was better have a damn good reason to- "Oh, hey Vic." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Hey Kells, just came to check up on you since you're sick and all." he smiled sweetly, the corner of his eyes crinkling a little.

I smiled nervously, "Oh well, I'm doing fine." I nodded.

His eyes trailed away from my face until they landed on something behind me, his face dropped.

My eyes seemed to follow his gaze, landing on a half naked Matty oh shit this does not look good, at all. "Not what it looks like, I swear!" My words came out all jumbled together, I'm pretty sure if my eyes could go any wider, they'd fall right out of their sockets.

He shook his head quickly, "Kellin I trusted you, what the hell?!" he wasn't exactly yelling yet, which was good for the most part.

I held up my hands quickly, "Vic, no! I went to a party with him and he crashed out on my couch, I swear we didn't do anything!" I attempted to defend myself, I mean, at least I'm not lying.

His eyebrows shot up, "You went to the party? Oh my god Kellin, you told me you were sick!" he started shaking his head again, "You are unbelievable." he muttered under his breath.

"You don't like parties!" I tried, again.

"So? You could've just told me you were going rather than just letting me sit there all night wondering if you were getting better." his voice was lower now, lower and cold- almost.

I frowned, "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. Look, I swear Matty and I didn't do anything." the volume of my voice matched his, I tried keeping my eyes locked on his, but every time they'd meet he would look away quickly.

"You lied to me so easily, how am I supposed to know you're telling the truth?" was all he left me standing there with.

I would have gone after him, but I had nothing to back me up on this - I saw what that looked like and it didn't look good. I mean, I was pretty much 'sick' for a whole day, I tell him not to come because he might get sick, and then he finds me in the house with a half naked guy. Fuck my life. I turned on me heel, being greeted by a sad looking Matty, "How much of that did you hear?" I sighed.

"Enough to know you're screwed." he muttered, placing his thumb and index finger up to his temple, "Sorry dude, I should have kept my clothes on."

"It's not your fault." I went over and sat on the arm of another sofa, "It's just, I -FUCK!" I snapped, grabbing the little teal colored vase off of the small table, blindly aiming for a spot on the wall, and letting it hit with a loud smashing sound. I think we've concluded by now that I don't handle anger well, blessing and a curse, mostly a shitty curse that causes me to act without actually thinking about anything else.

Matty stood up quickly, "Whoa Kellin, breath." he sounded a bit frantic and worried.

I just sat there, resting my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. "What if he doesn't forgive me? Like, he doesn't believe me or something and he just give up?" I started shaking my head in my hands out of fear and distress.

"He'll forgive you." he patted my back, "Look, I'll go talk to him or whatever and make things right." he reassured me, letting his hand rest on my shoulder.

I just nodded, "Can you do it now? I just want him to forgive me y'know? I'll catch up in a few, I need to pick up the glass." I looked up, motioning towards the little pieces of glass on the carpet. "I don't even understand why I did that, there is nothing good about picking up the pieces." I chuckled.

He just nodded, "You just acted on impulse, I guess." he shrugged, "I'm gonna head out and uh...Wait, what's his address?" his shirt was pulled over his head in one swift movement, followed by his pants.

"Oh, here." I pulled out my phone and text him the address, "If Mike answers tell him it's Kellin's friend." I smiled briefly.

He waved a little, shouting a quick "BRB!" over his shoulder.

I just rolled my eyes and went over for the vacuum, or whatever picks up glass. I'm not sure how this works.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoa, what a turn of events