Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Twenty Seven

It must have taken me a lot longer than expected to pick up all of the shattered glass because when I arrived to the Fuentes' household Matty was not there anymore. Unless they made him leave, guess I'll find out huh? Mike opened the door, per usual, though before I got to greet him or give him as much of a smile he walked off, leaving the door slightly ajar for me. I'm guessing he's not in the mood for talking right now.

I just sort of made my way up to where I knew Vic would be. His room. It's no surprise though, his two favorite places in the house were his room and the kitchen, sometimes the bathroom, but that's not important right now. I knocked softly, not really expecting a response, so I just walked in anyway. He was laying on his bed with his earphones plugged in, the music blaring rather loudly, it didn't look like he had noticed my presence so I just settled for watching him until he did. Didn't take long before he practically screamed at the top of his lungs, "Holy shit Kellin!" his hand was quickly brought up to his chest, which was in fact rising and falling quickly.

I suppressed the urge to laugh- knowing that now wasn't really the time, "Sorry." I offered softly.

He just starred at me for a few seconds before sighing, "Come here." he motioned toward himself with his arms. I obviously didn't need to be asked twice before walking over to him, letting his arms wrap around my waist, and his head rest on my shoulder, "I'm sorry for overreacting." that seemed to always be the problem with us, we always overreacted, though in this case he had every right to.

"Sorry for lying and being a lil bitch." I moped, feeling him chuckle from beneath me after a few moments of silence, "What's so funny?"

He kept chuckling for a few more seconds, "Nothing, you're just a lil bitch." I looked at his face and saw him smirking.

"Asshole." I mumbled, poking his side with my index finger, "Did you really think I'd have sex with Matty?" the words came out before I could stop them, my cheeks turning red quickly.

He shook his head, then nodded, and then shook it again, pretty much unsure of his words. "I don't know. I mean, what would you think?" was what he settled with; answering my question with another question.

I kind of understand where he's coming from; though I don't really like that he jumped to conclusions so quickly, "I'd never do that, Vic." I brushed my fingers over his hand, "And I'll never lie to you again, I promise." He just sort of nodded again, "Plus, I'm feeling the need to inform you that Matty is not my type." I added, doing a rather unattractive hair flip.

"Oh really?" he asked, I nodded, "Then what is your type?"

I pretended to be deep in thought for a few seconds, "Uh, short, dark brown hair, preferably shoulder length, brown eyes," I rubbed my chin for a while, "Mexican, with an adorable laugh. I could go on..."

He looked at me, a grin on his face, "Sounds like you just described me." he chuckled.

I squinted my eyes, "It seems so," I did my infamous shrug, "I've only got eyes for you...and maybe Dr. Phil, but that's not important."

A strained chuckle escaped his lips again, "Dr. Phil? Really?" his eyes held an incredulous look and I couldn't help but chuckle along with him.

"He's kind of hot." I smirked.

He just shook his head, "We're complete opposites, I mean, I don't mean to be one of 'those boyfriends', but it's me or him." he raised his hands up.

"I'm sorry Vic..." I tried making my voice sound as dramatic as possible, "It's not me, it's you."

He punched my shoulder, "You ass face."

"Dick sucker." I retorted.

He scoffed, "Tell me something I don't know."

"I put the ass in fantasstic!" I grinned.

"Dork."

"You've gotta admit it's true." I reasoned with him.

He gave me a once over, before nodding, "Yeah, It is."
♠ ♠ ♠
A chapter full of absolute randomness, lol.