Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Twenty Nine

The smell of Marijuana has never really bothered me. I mean, I wasn't very fond of it, though it was somewhat acceptable. That is why I find myself sitting out here with Derek Sanders and Christofer Drew- AKA the 'potheads', except I don't like labels, so I just call them Derek and Chris. "So Kellin, what's on your mind?" Derek asked, the smoke making my eyes watery from the contact with my eyes.

I shrugged, "Nothing really, every thing has been alright for the most part." a smile crept onto my face as Vic came to mind.

"Who is it?" Chris asked as if he'd been reading my mind or some shit.

My head did this involuntary bow, "Who's what?" by now I was pretty sure everyone knew that Kellin was in a relationship with some mysterious guy that doesn't even go to this school.

He smirked, "You know what I'm talking about." his head did this small nod as if to tell me to speak.

They wont judge me, I know that. It's just that whenever I get on the topic of Vic and I everything feels all fuzzy and I start seeing rainbows and LGBT flags, nothing out of the ordinary or anything like that. "His name's Vic." I mumbled, a sheepish smile creeping up onto my face. I could even feel my cheeks heating up, before I'd met him I hardly ever blushed. This shit is cray.

They both nodded at the same time, "So you're gay?" Derek asked after a few seconds.

"Well, yeah I guess. Unless it's just him, I'm not sure. I've never been attracted to another guy, so..." I picked at the end of my shoelaces, I'd watched a whole episode of Phineas and Ferb's appreciation for it, though I've yet to catch on.

He seemed to understand- they always seem to understand, it's just that look they give you. "How long have you two been together?" he asked, seeming interested.

"A little over three months," the best three months of my life, am I right? The smile returned to my face thinking about what's been going on. Vic was a keeper, that's for sure.

They both smiled, "That's cool." Chris murmured, starring ahead at nothing.

My thoughts drifted off for a while until my phone started ringing, it was Vic, "Hey, be right back. Gotta take this." they simply nodded, leaving me to walk off to the side, "Hey love," I smiled, the smile quickly fading when I heard him...sobbing?

"C-come over?" he sputtered into the phone.

He did not have to ask twice, and I did not ask for an explanation, "Yeah, yeah. I'll be there as soon as possible." I hung up the phone and turned over to Chris and Derek who had the same look on their faces, "I've gotta go." I waved at them, already speed walking away.

"Is everything alright?" Chris asked, eying me carefully.

I turned, but continued walking backward, "I hope so."

<^^>

I arrived a lot quicker than expected, my face all red and sweaty. This is why I don't run. I didn't even get to knock because right when I lifted my hand, someone opened the door and pulled me in. Someone being Vic, "What's going on?" I asked, all traces of him crying were completely gone.

He seemed a bit thoughtful for a second, "We need to break up." he suddenly sounded angry.

"What? No, why?!" I felt my heartbeat getting quicker, and not because of the run. Surely he was just kidding, right?

He ran a shaky hand through his hair, it got caught in a couple of knots, but he continued doing it anyway. "It's not working out anymore. We need to break up." he sounded like he was trying to reassure himself.

I shook my head, "Not working out, really?" he nodded, "Vic what the fuck's going on?" I half expected for Mike to jump out of the kitchen yelling 'oh man, you should've seen the look on his face!' and half expecting for Vic to just chuckle and tell me he was just playing around- both would be immensely fucked up.

His face was expressionless, eyes holding absolutely no emotion whatsoever, "What's going on is that I'm breaking up with you." he stated simply, "You can find your way out."

I reached out for his wrist quickly, not willing to let him leave that easily. He looked back at me immediately, his eyes looking extremely pained, "Please?" I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes.

He shook his wrists free from my hold, "Bye Kellin." he mumbled, going up to his room and shutting the door.

At that point I didn't give a shits dick if anyone saw me crying. I made my way out of the house and started my way toward my house. Who knows? Maybe if I'm lucky a car will hit me on the way.

- Vic's P.O.V -

I fucking hate Katelynne.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so I'm sorry for delaying it so much even though I've already got the next five chapters done, I'm an asshole.

Haha, well since I'm actually kind of transporting these from wattpad I have not got the energy (lazy) to actually make the bold and italics. I have no excuse other than my lack of motivation, which still makes me a shit person? I don't know I'm just sorry okay.