Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Thirty

I got to school a bit later than usual, avoiding any conversation from my concerned looking parents. Last night Jack had to call them to help him calm me down, I'd gone ballistic. Throwing anything I could get my hands on, it was anger mixed with sadness, both taking an equal toll on me.

It was no surprise that peoples eyes were on me as I staggered towards my friends, and not in a good way. I was aware that I looked like shit, my appearance matched my feelings right now. I was feeling shitty. All conversation at my usual table stopped, they all looked at me as f I'd grown a second head. Doubt I look that bad... "What happened to you?" Alex asked, starring at me wide eyed.

I scowled at him, not bothering to answer his question. A huff escaped my lips, and I'd crossed my arms over my chest. Nobody spoke, it was silent. Though just when I thought things couldn't get any worse Mike fucking Fuentes stormed over to me, a glare on his face and all, "What the fuck did you do to Vic?!" he was seething with rage, though I'm not sure why.

He'd managed to get the guys attention as well, guess they'll figure out why my mood's so shitty now. "It's not what I did to Vic, it's what he did to me you shit face."

If he was angry then, he was furious now, "What did you call me?!" he was still all up in my face and it was making me uncomfortable.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "I called you a shit face, now go away I don't have time for this." guess I should have expected the blow to my face, my head flew back a bit as his fist connected to my jaw. My right hand went up quickly to the area where there'd surely be a bruise, "What the hell?!" I shouted, "I didn't even do anything to Vic, he broke up with me, there you happy?!" my eyes started getting watery at the mention of Vic's name.

His face softened, "Oh shit, sorry-" he began with his apologies.

If looks could kill I'm pretty sure I would've killed him by now, do I care? Not at all, "Fuck off." I mumbled, ignoring the pain on my jaw from when I spoke. His face held regret, like big time regret, but I didn't care. He just fucking punched me. I stood up, looking over at my friends- they all held that same sympathetic look on their faces, I just shrugged it off and began walking towards my car.

People piss me off.

- Vic's P.O.V -

If I did it for him then why did this all feel so wrong? I couldn't just let Katelynne do what she planned to...I mean she said if I didn't do it she'd- "Vic what the fuck did you do to Kellin?!" his voice bounced off the walls.

I groaned loudly, it was also part of her little agreement that I tell no one what she said, sure he's my brother and all, but he's also Kellin's friend. "Nothing Mike." I muttered, "I did nothing."

"Well you must've done something because Kellin is a fucking mess." he retorted, giving me this stupid look that I did not want to look at.

Kellin's a mess? "What do you mean he's a mess?" I asked, cautiously.

He sighed, "He's all grumpy and...messy. Then I punched him in the jaw and-"

"You punched him in the jaw?!" I interrupted, "Why in the world would you..?" what reason would he possibly have to do that, what the hell?

He glared at me, "I thought he'd hurt you so I went all ape shit on him." Mike was pretty good at exaggerating so I'm pretty sure he didn't actually go 'ape shit' on Kellin.

I brought my hand up to message my temples, "Fuck this." I groaned, dropping back onto my somewhat large mount of pillows.

"Why did you even break up with him? I thought you guys were doing fine." I didn't have to look at him to know he had that puzzled look on his face.

Well, I couldn't tell him the truth, "It wasn't working out for me."

- Kellin's P.O.V -

I kept giggling at everything, it was just all so funny.

Once I'd left the school I drove around for a few minutes, I was going to go back home but both my parents were still there. So I came and looked for Derek and Chris, they'd skipped school being the rebels they are and after a long time of convincing them that they weren't corrupting me they decided it would be okay for me to smoke a joint with them. I never thought I'd feel something so amazing, my body made me feel as if I were floating, everything was just so surreal.

"So how you feeling Kellin?" Derek asked, I'd told them the whole Vic situation while they just listened intently.

I shrugged, "Vic should find his own happiness." I nodded, "Even if it's not me." now, if I wasn't high I probably wouldn't be saying this, but I am, and I did.

Chris half smiled, "That was deep." he chuckled.

I just went into more fits of giggles.

"So you don't feel all shitty anymore?" Derek spoke up again.

I shook my head, "As long as he's happy." then I thought for a little while, "He probably didn't think about my happiness, but I'll always think about his."