Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Thirty One

- Katelynne's P.O.V (don't throw shit at her... yet.) -

If everything goes as planned, Kellin will end up as a weakling. It'll be great to watch him just crash and burn, he deserves it after putting me down all those times. Who knows, maybe I could turn and become his only source of comfort, make him like me a lot, then dump him. It'll ruin him having two people leave him in a row, his ego probably wouldn't be able to handle it and he'll more than likely drop off the face of the earth. Not that I'd care to be honest.

His whole 'cool' demeanor dropped this morning, I even saw that Mike guy punch him in the jaw. So far so good. If this keeps up, he'll be trash by graduation.

It was a bit difficult getting Vic to break it off with him, I literally had to threaten him with the worst things. Though it wasn't until I brought up making Kellin's life a living hell that he'd stopped struggling against it. Little does he know this is making Kellin about ten times worse.

I went through about ten different threats until I reached one in particular, 'or I'll call the police.' Vic only started laughing asking me what the hell the police would do if I called them just because they wouldn't break up, but I wasn't finished. 'That's not what I was planning on doing, just do it. Unless you wanna watch him receive charges for sexual abuse.' Vic cleared his throat. It was silent for a while until he spoke up again telling me that I couldn't lie to the police or whatever. Though he was gullible enough to actually believe me in the end. What a dumbass.

I wouldn't even attempt to o that far, sure I'm trying to ruin his life and all, but I don't really wanna be known as the girl who got sexually assaulted by Kellin Quinn. Plus, investigators and stuff were annoying. Just as long as he believed me- and he did, we would be okay.

Nobody else but him knows what I'm doing, I'd made it part of the whole ordeal to not tell anyone about the little chat we'd just had. He seemed frightened enough, and sad, a little bit angry as well. I honestly think he deserved it as well, if he and his brother hadn't showed up out of the blue, I may have ended up with Kellin. I'm pretty sure I was close to getting him, but no. He and his brother just had to waltz in here and ruin everything I'd worked hard to build up.

It was bullshit, but now it's my turn to have a little fun. Tweak around with their feelings. In my eyes this was kind of a fair fight, I wouldn't get Kellin, but I'd get the satisfaction of knowing that he and that faggot weren't together anymore. Who knows, maybe he'll turn straight again. That'll just make this about ten times better, even if he's not happy with me we'll still be together.

I'm not as obsessed with him as I am with his reputation, and his looks. Thought his personality is just something I've never been very fond of. Is it wrong using someone for anything other than their personality? Yes, but I don't care. Once he realizes that I'm what he should have gone with I'll just leave. I don't need any of that sappy stuff, he's got power, he's at the top of the totem pole. I'm right beneath him, but I can easily drag him all the way to the bottom with just a click of my fingers. Being known as the towns sweetheart honestly never fails me.

- Vic's P.O.V -

All I wanted was to desperately call Kellin and explain the whole situation to him and then cry for hours over the phone, but I couldn't. I could not bring myself to risk anything like that.

Is it possible for someone to charge someone else on false sexual assault? I'm pretty sure with that comes a lot more questions, you don't just call the police and tell them you've been sexually assaulted then expect for them to just automatically lock the person up, but we were speaking of Katelynne here. She probably had her story and all of that shit straight.

Hell, she'd practically disappeared until yesterday. Who knows how long she'd been planning this. For all I know she has a cop friend that can easily get Kellin arrested. I just want for him to be okay, you know. Not be the reason he's being falsely charged with some shit he didn't even do. Maybe once he graduates I could go and spill my guts out, he and Katelynne would more than likely be at their legal ages, so she- shit.

I really wanna ask someone for their opinion on all of this, but who? It needs to be someone who can't tell Kellin or anyone else for that matter what's going on, but I don't know anyone that doesn't have some sort of connection to him. Not even my friends in San Diego.

This blows.