Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Thirty Two

It's been a rough five days since Vic has left my side, the only reason I'm still sane is because of my new friends. Yesterday they introduced me to these pills called 'hydrocodone' and 'Xanax', and let me tell you something; I'm glad they did.

I tried them both separately, Craig had warned me that if I mixed them both up I could get a little too fucked up.

The Xanax kicked in rather quickly, making me feel extremely lazy, numb even. It was a pretty good feeling to be honest. All I did was drop back on my bed and relaxed, it was perfect. Then the Hydrocodone just knocked me out, it was pretty funny. Waking up and having no clue what the shit just happened. I considered taking both at the same time, just to see what happens, but fought against the idea as quickly as it came.

Now I was at my door. Jack, Justin, Gabe, and Jesse were all studying me. Their eyes squinting, eyebrows furrowed. If I wasn't so blown I would've probably have made a joke, "Kellin why the fuck are your eyes so red?" Jesse spoke up.

My mouth couldn't hold back the immense giggles that escaped, "Red eyes?" I giggled some more, bringing my left hand up to my mouth and letting it muffle the sound. "Why don't you have red eyes?" My voice came out muffled and almost inaudible, but they caught on.

His frown deepened, "Are you high?" Jesse looks like a lion, his hair is just so...lion like.

The thought made me laugh out loud, "I don't know! Are you high?!" I found myself grinning to myself.

Justin shook his head, "We wanted to know if you wanted to go somewhere with us. You've kind of abandoned us..." he pouted.

I shrugged, "People abandon people, it's natural. I was abandoned by Vic, but I'm still alright." my voice came out chirpier that usual.

"Is that why you're..." he trailed off, motioning toward me.

My head did an involuntary tilt, "No?" I spoke, "Well, yeah. Maybe just a little bit. Wait. Vic isn't the source of all my problems you know?" Why I'm getting angry is beyond me.

Just raised his arms up in defense, "That's not what I was implying, chill." he inhaled sharply, "We're going to the park to hang out, wanna come?" his eyes held hope, all of their eyes held hope.

I just shrugged again, "Sure. Let me just go tell Siren I'm leaving." I walked away, barely hearing Jack say 'he's so out of it, he's making up friends to talk to.' I scoffed loudly, "It's my dog, dipshit!"

<^^>

I wasn't all there yet by the time as got to the park, but the high was wearing out.

Everything was going alright until I noticed Mike walking over to the group. I shot the guys a look, they all shrugged.

"Hey guys, Kellin." He nodded toward me. Guess my scowl was evident.

Right now I really didn't feel like being near him, so I politely excused myself, "I'm gonna go get a drink of water." I informed them, it probably wasn't necessary, but whatever.

Just to make it look a little more realistic I did make my way over to the water fountains, right by the shitters. Well, not before I was running into none other than Vic Fuentes. He stared at me wide eyed, I just stood there. "Hey Kells." He offered.

If I wasn't so fucking pissed off at him I would've more than likely not said what came out of my mouth next, "Shit face." I grumbled, glaring at him.

His eyes held sadness, but what does he care? He broke up with me. "Look, I'm uh- sorry. And I, I uhm, I do have an explanation it's just I can't tell you- sorry." His words came out quickly.

I shook my head, "Why not?" an explanation, huh?

He looked every where but at me, "I just can't. S-"

"You're full of shit." I cut him off, ignoring the look on his face, "Look, if you don't wanna be with me anymore that's perfectly fine. Just don't make stuff up." I crossed my arms over my chest, "Please." I huffed, looking him in the eye.

He took a step forward, reaching a hand out to touch me but stopped himself immediately, "I'm not making stuff up." he whispered.

"Then what's the problem?!" I threw my hands up in desperation, "What could possibly be so bad that you can't tell me? Is there something wrong with me? I mean, I thought everything was going on great..."

"It was going great, it was going perfect I promise!" He exclaimed, biting his lip in the process.

I wasn't even sure what to say, if everything was going great then why'd we have to split? "That doesn't even make sense, if-"

"IT'S BECAUSE K-" he stopped mid-sentence, the color draining from his face. He honestly looked as if he'd just seen a ghost. His eyes were wide, looking at something behind me.

By the time I turned there was nothing there, "Uh...?" I stood there giving him a questioning look.

He shook his head quickly, "Look I gotta go now, sorry."

I was barely even able to hear him speak. Next thing I know he was rushing toward the opposite direction.

What the fuck just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what he saw?