Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Thirty Three

"Yeah, but I don't know what to do- she's like stalking me now!" I literally almost fucking told Kellin what was going on, but no, some phsycotic bitch had to show up. I swear to...whatever. Yeah, but now I was spilling my guts to Jaime, Tony, and Tori- well, I thought it was only Tori, but she answered on the landline so the other two kind of piped in scaring the shit out of me. There was a lot of things moving on the other line, "What are you guys doing?"
The noise went on for a few more seconds, until a zipper was being pulled up - I think it was a zipper, "We're getting ready to kill a bitch." Tori grumbled, I could practically see her giving me a 'duh' expression. Well, the expression was kind of her natural one, so yeah. I heard Jaime and Tony grunt in response.
I smiled, then frowned, "Guys I'm hours away..." I reminded them, "Besides, it's not necissary. I can handle this on my own."
"Newsflash," Jaime spoke, "No offense, but you've literally done nothing to solve the problem." I'm not sure why he felt the need to add the 'no offense', but he did.
I sighed, "Guess my only option is to tell Mike and somehow get him to speak to Kellin, which probably wont work since Kellin's pissed off at him for punching him the other day and-" I started speaking quickly.
"Back the fuck up!" Tori shouted, "He punched him?" she sounded surprised.
My head did this involuntary nod, even though I was positive as fuck no one could see it. "Yeah, but that's not important." I shrugged it off.
She mumbled something I wasn't able to hear, "So I guess we're just gonna need to make up a plan, huh?" Tony muttered.
"Yeah," I felt a small smile tugging at my lips, they always had good ideas, so why not? "A plan." I confirmed it.
Jaime made what sounded like an 'oh!' sound, before the sound of him and Tori arguing for the phone was being heard, he won. "Have you tried calling him? I mean, just go somewhere where that thing can't hear you and talk to him, like explain things to him!"
Why didn't I think of that? "Fuck Jaime, when'd you get so smart?" I muttered.
He made a sarcastic laugh, "I've always had it." His tongue made this stupid clicky sound.
I rolled my eyes, "Riiiiight, whatever. Look I'm gonna call Kellin and see what we can do about this."
"Why not a three w-"
"No."

I'd just told Kellin everything that'd happened, excpecting him to be outraged, or atleast angry or something. Not once did I think he'd be laughing hysterically, "Kellin? This is serious!"
"D-Did you actually believe her?!" Kellin was still laughing, "Vic, she couldn't do that even if she tried! Look, even if she did- which she wont- the truth will eventually come out," he chuckled a bit more, "Everyone will hate her or whatever. Point is, she's no serious threat." his voice was serious.
I thought over it for a few seconds, "God I'm an idiot." I muttered under my breath.
"Nah, you're not." he reassured me, "You were just looking after me and all. I appreciate it, really. That twat will not see what's coming."
I nodded in agreement, though he couldn't see me, "What're you gonna do?"
He hummed in response, "I'm not sure yet. Just give me time to think about it." he stated, "For now I have to ask you a question..." he trailed off.
"What might your question be?" I asked, genuinely interested.
He chuckled, "You know, it's not entirely my fault you broke up with me the first time, but will you be willing to give me a second chance?" he sounded nervous, but I don't understand why. I should've been the one asking him. This kid's got it all messed up.
"Depends," I smiled, "Will there be any other people I should be aware of? You know,"
He scoffed, "Ummm, Well not at the moment, no. But I'll let you know if I spot any."
I laughed, "Alright then yes. Is it too early for an I love you?" I asked, smiliing cheekily.
"My god Vic!" he exclaimed dramatically, "We only started dating, what's next children?!" he screetched incrediously.
"You're an idiot."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's all junbled together, I had to copy paste from wattpad. ;-;