Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Four

Mike's P.O.V

"So, what did you and Kellin do today?" I asked, genuinely interested. I mean, it's not everyday Vic goes out, he rarely does actually.

He shrugged, we ate, then we went to the park. Ran into some weird chick..." he went back to writing in his journal.

"Whoa, so like, a date?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

He shot me the finger, shaking his head, "No, it wasn't a date. He wanted to hang out with you, you weren't here."

"What if he purposely wanted to hang out with you? Because I mean, I'd told him I wouldn't be here; yet he came anyway." I gave him a suggestive look.

He shook his head, again, "No, he forgot. Why would he even want to hang out with me?" he muttered the last part.

"Psh, because you are awesome! Anyway, he couldn't possibly forget. I'd told him like right after school and when did he get here?" I looked over at him waiting for his response.

He looked defeated, "...Right after school." he mumbled.

"Exactly. He wants to spend more time with you, plus he's like always asking me questions about you, I mean, I thought he was straight, but I guess not..." I shrugged, Kellin had taken a special interest in my brother, I'm not complaining, it's nice, I guess. Plus the fact that Vic's actually speaking to someone is enough for me to encourage whatever they've got going on to continue, It's perfect, really.

Vic rolled his eyes, "Whatever Mike, it's all in your head."

"Kellin's all in your head." I ran out of his room, barely dodging the pillow that was thrown at me.

Now I've gotta think of a plan. They're good together, I just know it; the only problem Vic. He's so oblivious to Kellin's little crush on him, it's obvious it's there.

To: Kellin,
Hey, are you still awake?


I decided to ask, because it was a little past eight and it's possible that he could be asleep, though I doubt it...

From: Kellin,
Nah, it's only eight! Why?


That was quick..

To: Kellin,
Can I go over? I'll explain later.


From: Kellin,
Sure man, need me to pick you up? Is everything all right?


To: Kellin,
No thanks, I'll walk. Yeah, every thing's fine, be there in twenty.


From: Kellin,
Okay.:)


I shrugged, now or never. Guess I better let Vic know I'm going somewhere before he flips his shit.

"Hey Vic," -knock knock-, "Viiiiiiiic." -knock knock- "Alright, I'm coming in, cover your dick." I chuckled to myself before opening the door. As suspected he was laying there with his headphones plugged in, I walked over, knowing that what I was about to do would probably piss him off, but doing it anyway, pulled out his headphones.

"Mike what the-" he began.

"-I'm going out." I cut him off.

He rolled his eyes, "It's dark out, where could you possibly be going?" he more stated than asked, as a matter of factly.

"Just going for a walk..." I shrugged.

He sat up, "if you die - It's on you." he jabbed a finger into my chest.

I chuckled, "Alright. Be back in a few, I'll call you if some masked murderer decides to kidnap me."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm sure they'll bring you back."

"Asshole."

<^^>

I noticed a figure standing in front of Kellin's door, I wasn't sure who it was until I got closer. It was that girl that's all over Kellin's 'D', "Hello, Katelynne." I decided those were the proper words to say.

She shot me a look of disgust, which I pretended not to see, "What are you doing here?" she asked, with a bit of attitude.

Oh hell no. "I would ask you the same thing...but I actually don't give a shit." I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes, "Well could you get out of here?! I have to talk to Kellin and you're getting in the way." she stated.

"Whoa, really? I thought you were just here to like, stalk him or something." I flailed his arms around.

"Ugh, I'll come back later, and you better not be here!" she huffed, recollecting herself before walking away.

I chuckled, shaking my head, "Kellin open up, it's me!" I yelled at his door, there were no cars, so I figured his parents weren't home.

I waited a few minutes until some footsteps came trudging down the stairs, followed by the sound of the door unlocking, followed by Kellin's head popping out...just a little bit. "Is she gone?"

"For a while." I answered.

He sighed, "Good. That girl is driving me insane." he brought his hand up to his face, messaging his temple.

I just chuckled at his unfortunate situation, which brought me back to the whole reason I was here in the first place, "Alright, your crush on my brother." I stated bluntly.

Kellin's hand instantly dropped to his sides, eyes widening in surprise, "W-What crush?" he tried playing it cool.

I rolled my eyes, "Kellin, I'm not stupid...well, maybe just a little bit, but, ANYWAY, I think he may have it for you too, he just can't admit it." I sighed dramatically.

"I don't have a crush on him, and he defiantly does not have a crush on me." he stated as a matter of fact.

I shook my head, "Oh my god, you two are so difficult!"

"I don't understand." he stood to the side, finally letting me in.

"Vic and you...LIKE EACH OTHER. Jesus Christ, need me to spell it out?!" okay maybe that was a bit irrational, but I've always wanted to say it.

He laughed, "Chill out, yes I like Vic, but no, he doesn't like me. Isn't he straight?"

"Maybe just a little bit, but really, we need a plan."

"A plan?" he repeated.

"Yes. A plan."

He shook his head, "I don't see why a 'plan' is necessary." he brought his air quotes up.

"We need a plan because Vic is...I don't know, he's different." I sighed.

"He's different?"

"Yeah, he's different." I mumbled.

He shook his head, "What do you mean he's different?"

"He's hard to get, he's always so busy wallowing in self-pity he doesn't even realize what's going on around him." I tried to explain.

Kellin still had this confused look on his face, "So, basically no being subtle?"

Bingo. "Yeah, pretty much, but don't rush into things, you just met."

He nodded, "Okay, so, Not too subtle, but not too quick either. Got it, now what's the plan?"

<^^>

Vic's P.O.V

Mike's been out for quite some time now...I wonder where he'd go at this time. I mean, it's not late - but it's not quite 'let's go for a walk!' time either. I was actually really deep in thought until my phone decided to rudely interrupt me, groaning I reached over for it anyway.

Call From: Tony Perass!

I chuckled, hitting the green button anyway, "Hello." I muttered.

"Vic man! How's it going over there with the gringos?!" he yelled, all too enthusiastically.

I thought about it, "It's alright, I guess. How's it going over there? How's Jaime?" I had many more questions, but we'll have enough time for them later.

"Hm...It's fine, Jaime's in the kitchen, as always." he chuckled towards the end of his sentence.

I chuckled as well, "Well -"

"OH MY GOD, IS THAT VIC?!" I heard Jaime yell in the background, causing me to laugh.

I heard a muffled groan come from Tony, followed by a lot of yelping and stuff before Jaime spoke again, "Hey Vic, meet any cute guys yet?" he asked, I can practically see the wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Shut up...but well, yeah." I sighed, thinking about the raven haired boy, I'm not sure how I began taking a liking into him, I just did. He's different; and it seems like he may or may not like me as well. Maybe he's just a pity friend.

On the other line Tony and Jaime were squealing like little schoolgirls, "What's he like? What's his name?!" Jaime demanded.

"He's one of Mike's friends, his name's Kellin." I muttered, my cheeks flushing.

Tony let out a wolf whistle, Jaime interrupting him, "Vic and Kellin sitting in a tree-"

"Please don't." I interrupted.

Jaime being Jaime decided to continue, "K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Kellin with a baby carriage." he ended the preschool song with a bunch of disturbing sounds.

"Fucking hell, Jaime." I tried holding back a chuckle, failing miserably, I could even hear Tony joining in.

After our laughter died down Tony decided to speak up, "So when are you coming to visit?" he asked cheerfully.

"Uh, I've only been gone for like four days, slow down." I smiled.

He snorted, "We miss you Vicky-poo!" he joked.

I rolled my eyes, groaning, "As soon as i get a job, and have enough money, I'll fly Mike and myself out, alright?"

I got some faint cheering as a response, I was about to say something else when I heard some soft knocks at the front door, "Wait, I'll call you guys later." I mumbled, getting up from my spot on the floor.

"You better."

"Yeah, you better." Jaime interjected.

"Alright, bye!" I didn't exactly wait for a response and waisted no time on hitting the red button.

I marched my way over to the front door, Mike wouldn't knock, it's his house...

Once I got close enough to the door, I twisted the handle, both of my eyebrows raising at the sight of who was on the other side, "Kellin?" I asked, not really sure if this was happening.

"Yeah, hey." He smiled, he was holding a bouquet of flowers, which I found slightly strange...

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Mike's not here, so-"

"No, I'm here for you."

Well, this should be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, shitty filler! With Mike's point of view! Haha, well, the chapters should start getting better, if not please inform me.

Thanks for everything once again!