Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Six

Kellin's P.O.V

Today was the day...I was finally going to 'come out' to my friends. I've thought about a lot of different ways this could go, they could either accept me - or not. It had been two days since I confessed to Vic, and it's felt great.

Mike was currently sitting on the passenger side of my car, eating a donut I'd agreed to buy him, "Stop thinking so much about it, it's just your sexuality. Something that wont affect them in any way, if any of them have a problem with it, then fuck them."

He was right, my sexuality shouldn't be any of their business, the only reason I felt the need to tell them was because I didn't want to randomly show up holding some guys' (Vic's) hand all unexpectedly, plus, they were my friends so I kind of have to, I guess. "Yeah, yeah, you're right." I nodded, taking a sip of the coffee I'd just gotten.

"Just don't worry about it, it'll be alright." he smiled.

I smiled back, "Let's just hope it is."

<^^>

We'd arrived a lot earlier than I thought, I looked over to my group of friends, noticing them all laughing and smiling an whatnot. The only one in the group that knew what I was about to say was Jack (we'd talked about it earlier). "Mike I don't think I could do this," I stated, my hands were shaking slightly.

He shook his head, "Yes you can. Don't put much thought into it, the more you think about it the harder it'll actually be." he replied. Dammit, how is he so calm about everything all the time? He grabbed my arm and walked me over to the group, they all looked up greeting the two of us, what Mike said next pretty much made me want to kill him, "Hey guys, Kellin has something to tell you all."

Goddammit Mike. "Oh, yeah..." I looked around noticing everyone starring at me expectedly, why would he put me on the spot like this?! I shot him a glare, he just shrugged. "So, what I had to tell you all is that, I- well- I'm...bisexual?" I sputtered out. Everyone was quiet.

"It's about time!" Jesse yelled, from the corner of my eye I saw Tino hand Oli five bucks, what the fuck?

I looked around at all of their grinning faces, "What do you mean, 'it's about time'?" I mocked his voice.

"I mean, we already know. We were just waiting for you to tell us." he grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "And Oli, why did Tino give you five bucks?!"

He looked over at me, a smirk playing at his lips, "Well, a few weeks ago we'd made a bet on when you'd "come out of the closet", I bet this month, he bet next month."

"So, you all knew?"I looked around, all of them nodded, "Wow,"

Mike nudged my shoulder, "See, I told you it'll be alright." he offered me a smile.

I smiled back, "Yeah, I guess s-"

"KELLIN!"

I rolled my eyes, "-here it goes..." I twirled on my heel, being greeted face-to-face by none other than Katelynne, "What do you want?" I asked, disinterested.

"I wanted to talk to you, silly." she shoved my shoulder playfully.

I was about to open my mouth when Alex spoke up for me, "Well unless you have a dick he's not interested!" he joked.

I stifled a laugh, though Katelynne only looked confused, her head tilted like a confuse puppy, "What does he mean?" she asked.

"He means, 'Kellin doesn't roll that way so fuck off.'' Jack smiled.

She shook her head, "Kellin's not gay."

"Though he'd prefer the dick," Mike cut in, "and, well, from the looks of it you don't have one."

Katelynne glared at Mike, "No one's even talking to you," she then proceeded to glare at me, "And what do you mean, you're gay?!" she asked with such venom in her voice, it made me angry.

"I never said I was gay, though I guess I am in a way," I shrugged, "It's none of your business."

She seemed infuriated, "Oh, but it is my business, Kellin."

"Oh, really?" I raised an eyebrow.

She nodded quickly, "You are mine. Everything you do is my business."

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what? "I am not yours, okay. I'm not anybodies. Just drop whatever little shit you think we have going on because it's never going to happen, alright? I'm fucking tired of your shit." I let out a deep sigh, "I don't want you near me anymore."

Aaaaand 3-2-smack, right on the face, "Screw you, Kellin!" she stomped off.

I looked over at my friends' all of them laughing out loud, "Biiiiiitch." Jeremy sang from the other side of the table.

I just smiled and shook my head.

<^^>

Vic's P.O.V


I decided to call Tori up, I wasn't sure whether or not she'd pick up or not....though I tried anyway.

My phone's screen lit up pretty quickly, I searched through my contacts until I reached hers, 'Vicslutoria!' I chuckled a little at the nickname I had for her, she wasn't a slut; though I called her it anyways.

The phone rang twice before she picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey, Tori." I smiled at her voice.

"Oh my god, Vic!" she exclaimed, I could almost feel her grin.

I chuckled, "Hey, how's it going?"

"Uh," she dragged out the word, kind of like other people do when they're trying to remember something, it wasn't a good sign on her though, "It's been alright." was what she settled for.

Tori was this girl I'd met at group therapy, we'd met a few weeks after her dad had died. She'd been put in there for grief, though what she had was actually way beyond that. It surprised me, she was only fourteen and she'd already figured out life pretty well. Well, in early December she'd decided to end it all, though it didn't turn out as she'd planned, so she ended up stuck here. She has trouble fighting her emotions, she'd hide behind fake smiles and terrible jokes. She was different though, she was generous and kind to others, and I guess her slightly awkward personality is what drove me to her.

"Come on, be honest."

"Well, I-I don't really know anymore. It's complicated, I guess, it's not going good, though it's not going bad- and, I guess I just need to suck it up."

"Suck what up?"

"Everything, Vic. I've gone from one cigarette a week to two every night, I'm losing myself!"

"Have you relapsed?" I asked, referring to her self-harm issues.

"Well no, like, I'd found this blade in my backpack though I haven't gotten a chance to use it..."

"Don't."

"Vic, I don't know. I'm just so overwhelmed, everything seems a lot harder than it actually is, and...UGH!" she let out a frustrated groan.

That's pretty much what we always did most of the time when we talked, just vent. She went on about how her mom's at work all day, and how it actually feels as if she has no parents at all, and how at school she was always stuck being alone, how her sister had insulted her about a lot of different things, and well, a lot of other things. Then she asked me how I'd been, which for once I was able to tell her I was doing alright without absolutely bullshitting her, I told her about Kellin and how he just completely came out of the blue. It's nice, talking to people about things like this, I'd talk to Mike about it; but I've always felt as if It'd be awkward in a way.

"Hey, sorry to cut this short but I've gotta go pick Mike up." I mumbled.

I heard some shuffling on the other end, "That Nimrod still doesn't know how to drive?" she asked, chuckling.

"No, don't worry, he's still a baby." I joked.

"Well, I'll let you get to that, I actually have to go study for some 'big exam' tomorrow."

"Bye."

"Bye."

<^^>

I got there pretty quickly, just to avoid the other cars that'll more than likely be there. Mike, as expected came walking out with Kellin and a whole group of other guys; that right there made me nervous, he approached the car - the other guys trailing behind him, "Hey Vic, I was wondering if I could hang out with the guys after school."

"You couldn't have called me before I drove over here?" I asked, annoyed.

He sighed, "I tried calling, but the line was busy."

"Oh yeah, I was on the phone with Tori." I thought out loud.

He raised his eyebrows, "You finally talked to her?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll explain later." I mumbled.

Kellin looked a bit taken aback, I sent him a small wave, he returned it. He looked so suspicious, though he shouldn't really worry about it.

"Alright, well, I'll see ya later." Mike half waved - half smiled.

I returned the gesture, driving off as fast as possible, High Schools creep me out, well, mostly just teenagers; they scare the shit out of me.

I was a good distance from the school when I felt my phone buzz, I fished the phone out of my pocket,

From: Kellin,
Who's Tori?


Of course.

To: Kellin,
Just a friend from San Diego...Why?"


From: Kellin,
Oh no, I was just curious.


To: Kellin,
Curious or jealous?


From: Kellin,
shut up.


I chuckled, tossing my phone towards the passengers side. I didn't really want to go home right now, maybe I could just cruise around for a few minutes; I don't know, not knowing many people really sucks.

Kellin's P.O.V

Jealous? Haha, no. I, Kellin Quinn, never get jealous, it just never happens. I have no reason to be jealous, no reason at all; just a bit confused at who this 'Tori' girl was, its no big deal.

"Movies, or..." Gabe trailed off, Mike, Jack, Justin, and I, oh, and Gabe, decided to hang out. The whole walk over here they kept pointing out guys and telling me we'd make a cute couple, d-bags.

I let my mind just wander off while they argued over watching Frozen or some other movie I forgot the name of, I was standing here with my group of friends, thinking about Vic.

I'm not sure, but this is all so new to me. I've never really had a crush on another guy, let alone another guy that I've just recently met; I mean, I'm not jumping to the 'I love yous.' yet, but I'm so infatuated by him - all of him. He's this shy little guy - who just to happens to be older than me - though he has so many great qualities, and his voice. His voice is so amazing, the way he sings is just perfect. He's perfect, and if he doesn't see that then-

"Kellin!" Justin yelled in my face, "You there?"

I shook my head, there I go again, just zoning out, I looked over at Mike, noticing him smirking at me, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I gave them a smile, "Why?"

"Well, we're watching Frozen, because Gabe's bitch ass is no match for Disney." he smirked at Gabe.

Gabe rolled his eyes, "I'm just saying, Austin wouldn't be so happy about us watching it without him." he shrugged.

I chuckled, "He'll be fine, just buy him tickets for another showing or something."

<^^>

"Kellin, bro are you crying?" Jesse asked, taking look of my tear strained face.

I rubbed at my eyes furiously, "N-no!" they all broke out laughing, "Shut up, it was sad okay.." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck.

"Aww, is little Kelly embarrassed?" He cooed, using the stupid nickname kids taunted me with in Elementary.

I punched his shoulder, "No, shut up!"

Jack came up behind me, rubbing circles into my back, "It's okay, I cried in the Toothfairy."

"Wait what?" I asked, a smile breaking out onto my face.

He shrugged, "I cried okay,"

We all started laughing at him as well.

"Pizza hut?" I offered, knowing I was the only one who hadn't paid for anything at the movies, even Mike pitched in.

"Pizza hut." they agreed.

We were half way to my car when my phone vibrated in my hands,

From: Vic,
Wanna hang out later?
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, I don't know what this was. I'm sorry.

& well, I finally got my Restoring Force album and it's the shiiiiiiiiit. (really good)