Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Seven

Kellin's P.O.V

It was getting dark, though I decided not to text Vic back; hope he was still up for his offer. Mike had fallen asleep while I was dropping the guys off- I'm not sure how he was able to though considering they were all loud obnoxious fucks.

"Hey Mike, we're here." I nudged his shoulder - no response - "Come on, let's goooo." I urged, -still, no response.- "Mike if you don't-"

He groaned, "I'll be down in a minute!"

"Okay, I'll be inside, sheesh." I rolled my eyes, hopping out of the car towards the front door. I decided to just walk in, I mean no one told me not to, besides, there was only one car in the driveway I'd remembered Vic driving it earlier so it must be his.

There was only one light on, it was coming towards the kitchen, I decided to walk over towards it; just to see if there was anybody in there- and oh boy did I not regret it. There was Vic, singing and dancing around to Fergalicious, I stayed quiet, waiting to see if he'd notice me anytime soon, "T-T-T-T-T-T-Tasty, tasty!" he sang, wiping peanut butter on his sandwich all dramatically, "Delicious, so delicious," he swayed his hips, "but I ain't promiscuous," he made the 'no' signal with his hands, "And if you were suspicious, all that shit is fictitious, I blow kisses," he blew a kiss with his hands, "That put them boys on rock, rock," air guitar, "And they be lining down the block, just to watch what a got!" he smacked his butt.

I burst out laughing, "Oh my god!"

"Oh my god..." he whispered, "Did you see...that?" he asked, motioning around with his hands, his face was as red as ever, though I wouldn't blame him, I'd be quite embarrassed too.

I just nodded quickly, "You've got moves, Fuentes, that was amazing!" I sputtered out.

"Ugh..." he shook his head, "What're you even doing in here?" he asked.

I waited for my breathing to steady out, "Well, you did ask me if I wanted to hang out, so here I am!" I smiled, winking at him.

"Okay, but what you just said - it stays between us." he gave me a serious look.

I nodded, "Wouldn't want anyone else getting a free show now would we?"

He shot me a glare, "Shut up."

<^^>

Vic's P.O.V

I cannot believe that just happened, holy shit. The fact that I wasn't crying right now is surprising me; this cute guy I only met a while ago just caught me going full homo and I'm not flipping out like I usually would be. I'm not sure why, but if feels like I've known him for - forever. I mean, if anyone else would've seen that I would've more than likely had to kill them, wouldn't want my little embarrassment getting out of here, would we? Though I'm not sure what I'm doing with this kid, he waltzes in and just makes himself comfortable in my life. Just like right now; we're hanging out as if we'd been long lost friends, he had a fruit rollup hanging out of his mouth, it was a ridiculous sight, but he somehow worked it, "So where's Mike?" I decided to ask, he didn't walk in with Kellin though I'd just remembered that.

His eyes widened, "Oh shit." he got up and ran out of the house quickly, me following close behind, of course I was a lot slower than he, "Mike, open the car!" he banged on the window.

Oh.

"Dammit Mike, open the door!" he yelled again.

I looked at him with a dumbfounded look on my face, "Don't you, er- Don't you have a key?" I asked.

Sudden realization hit him, he chuckled breathlessly, "Genius," he reached into his back pocket, pulling out what I presumed were his keys, unlocking the door quickly, "Mike wake up!" he shook him.

"Fuck off, I'm trying to sleep!" Mike growled.

Typical.

"It's like ninety degrees in here, let's go!" Kellin retorted.

"I would, but I-uh- I have a little problem..." Mike stated, awkwardly.

Kellin looked down, his nose scrunching up instantly, "What the fuck Mike?!"

"Hey, I don't control my dreams." Mike raised his hands up in defense.

<^^>

We finally came back inside, after Kellin explained to Mike why he couldn't solve his "Problem" inside his car, it was quite hilarious.

"So, what are you two lovebirds up to?" Mike asked, sharing his cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing,"

"Let's play some video games!" he suggested.

Kellin and I groaned, "But I suck at them." Kellin stated, I nodded in agreement.

"So? It gives me all the more reason to do my victory dance!" Mike grinned.

Kellin looked over at me for a millisecond, trying to contain his laughter,

asshole.

<^^>

Needless to say, we sucked at everything, "I swear Mike, if we have to see your damn victory dance one more time...." I groaned.

"Don't be jealous of my moves!" he stuck his tung out at me, "You guys have not won once!"

Kellin shuffled a bit from his position, "And we won't, because I have to go."

I tried to hide my disappointment, "Already?" I asked.

"It's eleven." he stated, pointing at the digital clock we had up here.

"Oh, well let me walk you out?" I smiled crookedly.

He nodded, "Sure," then turned his attention to Mike, "Bye dude!"

Mike shot me a knowing look, but I just shrugged it off, "Adios!" he waved.

We got to my door and just stood there, kind of like the time he told me he had a crush on me; though without the flowers and stuff, "Hm, hope we get to hang out soon." he smiled.

"Yeah, me too." I responded.

He seemed hesitant about what he was going to do next, but he did it anyways, he placed a small kiss on my cheek - sending tingles throughout my whole body, as cliche as that sounds. I couldn't help the blush that spread throughout my cheeks, "I'll see you soon, alright."

I nodded, "Y-yeah, okay."

He walked in the opposite way, not once looking back.

I shut the door, turning quickly only to bump into none other than Mike, "I soooo saw that." he mumbled, with a mischievous grin.

"Whatever."

I walked up to my room laying down under the sheets of my bed, I really couldn't wipe that damn smile off my face, a few minutes later I received a text,

From: Kellin,
Goodnight beautiful. ♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh, yeah, sorry this is really bad. I'm not even sure anymore.