Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Nine

Kellin's P.O.V

I'm not sure how long we'd been sitting there, but the next thing I heard was some keys at the front door. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out who it was either, all eyes were on me when the door was finally opened, My mom and dad walking in slowly.

I guess they thought I'd fallen asleep on the couch or something because they were being extra quiet, until my mother looked up, "Hey Kellin," she smiled at me.

"Uh, hey?" I'm not sure how I was supposed to speak to them, this kind of felt awkward to be honest.

She glanced along the room, greeting Jack, then looking over at Mike and Vic, I stood up, "Oh, that's Vic and Mike." she nodded, greeting them as well.

"Well, we're going to head up to bed." she smiled, going over to hug me.

My dad looked between us, "We got the day off tomorrow, if you wanted to spend some time with us." he offered.

I wasn't sure what to say, though it did sound like a good idea so I'd agreed to go anyway, "Sure, see you in the morning."

"Goodnight," the both mumbled before trudging up the stairs.

Kellin turned back around to see his two smiling friends, and his crush, of course, "Whoa." was all I managed to say.

"Well, we should get going, you've got a long day ahead of ya." Jack inquired, putting a disk back in its case.

Kellin nodded, "Yeah, yeah." I walked the three over to the door, "Bye Jack," fist bump, "Mike," fist bump, "Vic." kiss, on the cheek. I didn't miss the extra shade of pink creeping its way onto his face, "Nice blush,"

"I'm not blushing! I just- it, ugh shut it Quinn." he punched my shoulder playfully.

I just smiled at him, "See you tomorrow, dork." wink.

He shook his head, chuckling softly, "Yeah, tomorrow."

<^^>

"Kellin, wake up." My mom shook my shoulder slightly, a trait I've always hated.

I groaned, "Sh, I'm tired." I slurred out.

She sighed, "Come on, we're going to the mall." I could practically hear the smile on her face. (that doesn't make sense, does it?)

My eyes snapped open, when they went to the mall they went to the mall. And well, what harm could it do to finally go out somewhere with them? "I'll be down in a few." I muttered, just now wincing at the sunlight that beamed in towards my room.

I actually thought they'd forgotten how much I liked the mall; When I was younger I'd always want to go - they'd promise to take me, but then have random 'rain checks' and never show up...now that I think about it that's pretty fucked up. I shrugged it off, heading over to the restroom to take a quick shower and stuff. I didn't really think much, I was mainly focused on getting out of there as soon as possible. Getting out a lot sooner than expected. I got dressed and went downstairs, both my parents already seated at the table with food and coffee, lovely. Most of my breakfasts consisted of scrambled eggs, or some restaurant food. My parents looked up from what they were doing, smiles on their faces, "I made your favorite." my mom smiled, motioning towards the pancakes and bacon.

She was wrong, this was my favorite food when I was like, seven, but hey, I'm not complaining. I sat down quickly, devouring the delicious food. My dad sending me a chuckle, "Slow down there."

I smiled cheekily, "Sorry, I'm just realllllly hungry." I explained.

He nodded, "That's alright, but we wouldn't want you to choke or anything."

I nodded, but continued eating anyway.

<^^>

Goddammit. I thought to myself, walking around the same stores I'd been walking around for like the past hour, this was pure agony at it's finest. I groaned internally, fuck my life.

I walked around a few more minutes until I noticed a very worried looking little girl, she looked strangely familiar. Though she was standing alone, I walked up to her hoping that I didn't look like a total creep or something, "Hey are you lost?" I decided to ask, it looked pretty obvious though I just wanted to clarify my suspicions.

She nodded quickly, "I can't find my daddy's." she whimpered, her eyes getting glossy.

Oh no, a crying child, no no no no no, oh god what do I do?! I put a hand on her shoulder, "Let's go look for them?" I tried, "What's your name?"

"Bandit." she whispered, her eyes were really wide, I mean really wide.

I looked at her for a second, "Okay, what do your parents look like?" I asked, smiling at her, hoping that I wouldn't look like some creep, again.

"Um, well he has white hair, he's not too tall, and...." she went on explaining, I listened carefully, the way he explained him, I could've sworn I knew him...

"Alright, well, here." I crouched down in front of her, "Hop on my shoulders, we'll walk around and when you spot him you let me know, okay?" I looked over my shoulder, she was already climbing up.

I was quite short, and apparently so was he, which would probably make this a little more impossible. She looked down on me giggling, "You have really soft hair." she beamed.

I chuckled, "Thanks," I hummed quietly, "So, which way did they go last?" I asked, looking up at her.

"That way!" she pointed to my right, she was so shy at first...whoa.

We walked around for what seemed like forever, I was singing quietly to some Blink-182 song, "You have a pretty voice." Bandit smiled.

I smiled back, "Thanks, but it's not that great." I shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Yes it is! It's almost as good as my daddy's!" she exclaimed, proudly.

I grinned, "Your dad sings?"

She nodded, "Yeah, he-" she began.

"Bandit, oh my god!" some short guy came running up to me, taking her from my arms, er- neck.

He pulled back, and I got a better look at him, holy, that's Frank Iero, shit, he looked at me, "Oh my god, where did you find her?" he asked, I'm pretty sure if he smiled any wider his face will, do something faces aren't supposed to do...

"She was standing in front of some shop, alone..." I was star-struck, yeah.

Bandit smiled, "He saved me, Frankie!"

"Hey, Frank did you- PRINCESS!" oh my lord it's Gerard, this day is just, oh my.

Frank smiled and motioned towards me, "Sorry, I didn't get your name?"

"Kellin, Kellin Quinn." I nodded.

"Kellin 'saved her'." he mocked her voice.

I chuckled, "Guess I did."

"Oh shit, I didn't even thank you, thank you!" Gerard stammered.

I shook my head, "It was no big deal, really."

He nodded, "Still, I don't know what I would've done!" he started to look generally concerned, like he was thinking too much about it, "Frank, we really need to find her a baby sitter soon."

Frank nodded in agreement, "Yeah, really don't want this happening again."

"I can babysit her." I offered, without really thinking.

They both looked at me, eyebrows raised, "Really?"

Well, might as well, already said it, so..."Yeah, it'll be fun."

"Yeah, Kellin can babysit me!" she screeched.

Gerard looked up at me with hopeful eyes, "Can I have your phone number? So I can call you later for the times or whatever, I have to finish running some errands right now."

"Sure." he handed me his phone and I typed my information in, "I'm available like, all the time, so." lie.

He nodded, "Yeah, thanks! See ya soon." he hugged me, I felt my knees go weak, holy shit.

Frank came up and hugged me too, "Thank youu!" he grinned.

Then Bandit came up and gave me a bone crushing hug, "Thanks for saving me." she mumbled, smiling cheekily.

I smiled widely, "Every princess needs to be saved, am I right?"

She nodded eagerly, "I will see you again, right?" she gave me an expectant look.

"As soon as possible." I grinned.

She chuckled, running off with Frank and Gerard.

I watched them disappear until I realized I had to find my own mommy and daddy.

I did not just say that.

Oh, but I so did.

Whatever.

<^^>

After a long day of searching for my parents, I finally found them. We went out for dinner, park, then headed back home. It was overall a pretty good day if I'd say so myself, they didn't really have much to talk about; other than gross surgery/ER stories, so they had me talking most of the time.

Now I was just sitting on my bed, phone clutched in hand, "-No, and then Gerard fucking Way walked out!" I explained to Vic.

He chuckled, "No way,"

"Yes, way." I started laughing, "Gerard Way, yes way." It was lame, yes, but I don't care.

He broke into fits of giggles on the other line, yes giggles, I decided to join in, "Kellin that was really bad." he mumble after his little fit burnt out.

"I know," I smiled, though he couldn't see it, "I really want to see you right now." I added.

I heard some stuff moving around on the other end, followed by a loud sigh, "I wanna see me too." he sated, "You, I meant you, oh god."

I laughed out loud, "Who boosted your ego?" I asked.

"Hush, I misplaced my words," he scolded, "Besides that, I was wondering if we could hang out after school tomorrow? I mean, if you want..." he trailed off.

I smiled a little, "How could I possibly turn you down now?" I asked in a bit of a 'duh' tone.

Vic's P.O.V

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in, "Great, do I pick you up, or..."

"I'll go over with Mike once school's out or something, don't worry about it."

I'd see me and Kellin together, I just don't want to at the moment. I've been filling out all types of forms for many colleges, what happens if I leave sooner than expected, I've never really been one for 'long distance' relationships. Besides, I don't think Kellin likes me that much.

"Alright, I'll see you then."

"Goodnight lovely."

"Goodnight." I smiled, hanging up.

Mike walked in a few minutes later, "Hey Vic," I nodded, encouraging him to continue, "Do you think you can drive me somewhere tomorrow?" he asked, looking down on me with pleading eyes.

"Uh, no, sorry. I'm going somewhere." I stammered on my words, I really didn't like saying no to him.

He quirked an eyebrow, "Oh really?" nod, "Do your plans have something to do with Kellin?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, am I really that predictable? "Shut up." I groaned, "But yes, they do."

He chuckled, "Do you like him?"

My eyebrows knitted together, "What do you mean?"

"Well, he likes you, but do you like him?" he elaborated.

I sighed, "I don't know, I mean I do have some type of feelings for him." I muttered.

"Does he know?"

"No."

"Tell him,"

"Excuse me?"

"He told you, he probably feels like you don't like him or something."

I frowned, he's more than likely right, "I'm not sure, Mike, what if I get accepted to one of those colleges and have to leave?"

He shook his head, giving me a disapproving look, "And what if you don't and Kellin finds someone else?"

My head snapped up, "No, that won't happen..."

"Vic he's not going to wait forever." he reasoned.

I groaned loudly, well shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so let's all just ignore the fact that Gerard and Frank are all the way in Michigan, I didn't really think that through...

Well I still hope you all enjoy!