Status: Writting

Love and Puck

Chapter one

“Tickets for tonight game! Season opener Pens Vs.their biggest rivals, Philadelphia Flyers must see game! Tickets $40” Memphis shouted standing outside the arena hosting the season opener.
“I got shirts too! Limited edition 2014 season opener shirts...name your price starting at as low as $20 who wants one?” Memphis added to her sales. It was late fall, and freezing outside. The ground was white with frost, and every time she would yell Memphis could see her breath. Standing outside making sales wasn't the easiest job, it was very cold out and was only going to get colder,
“Awe, how cute. Selling tickets, and shirts for the penguins. They need it since there season is going to suck this year.”
“Ryan not now. I’m working” Memphis explained turning to walk away, “Can’t fight while on the job? Awe, see when you have a BF on the team you don’t need to worry about that.” Memphis continued to walk away to go back inside. She went down to the locker room where she found Avery stretching out some of the players,
“I swear I hate people...and Philly....not the city just the groupies” Memphis said walking to Avery.
“What now?”
“That slut bag Ryan and her big mouth.’Don’t need to worry about fighting when your BF’s on the team’ I’d like to show her BF.”
“She just does it to annoy you.” Avery said as Memphis walked past her to the vending machine.
“She should start to watch her mouth because I will not hesitate to punch a prep.” The Hershey bar fell in unison with her anger. The guys just laughed and Avery said,
“What happens if you get jumped and I am on the ice, its not like I am trying to tell you what to do I just don't want you to get hurt.” Taking in a deep breath because this conversation happens every time we come here.
“I can handle my self Avery.” I saw the look of anger come across her face and she said,
“Go outside, we both know that's how it goes... you’ll get in a fight and I will have to drag you off the person and have you sit beside with me as I tell you not to do it anymore.”
“Why don't you ever let me go? I can fight my own battles I am not the injured person you have to save.”
“Because you will get injured, again. Listen I don't mind helping you out, but you just got better, for once listen to me.”
I walked out of the room leaving her to punch the bench that she had Chris Kunitz stretched on. I went outside and punched Ryan right in her face to watch her fall, things have been pretty stressful today so I had to get it out somehow and let me tell you it was the best way to relieve stress. Blood covered her hand from Ryan's nose as she walked back into the arena, “Memphis what did you do?!” Avery shouted seeing the blood.
“Did you get in a fight?” Sidney Crosby asked walking over to get a drink of water. Memphis nodded her head and hi-fived Sidney.
“Memphis I told you not too” Avery yelled stretching out Orpik now. Her anger got the best of her as everyone started to hear,
“Ow Avery Ow.” She didn't let go of putting pressure on his leg,
“Avery” Orpik shouted as she finally stopped, “Right sorry” she said helping him off the bench. “Look I had to do it, maybe she’ll leave me alone now, and who knows maybe a guy will find it hot” Memphis said taking a seat on the bench,
“Who just beat up Ryan?” Kris Letang shouted walking into the locker room from off the ice. Everyone looked over at Memphis who had a huge grin on her face,
“Nicely done” Kris said hi-fiving her and walking to get a drink. Avery’s face turned bright red and she got up and went outside for a minute. Memphis waited a few minutes and then went outside after her friend as they game was going to start.
The two girls came back inside and were watching the game off the TV in the locker room. There wasn't much going on, and no one scored a point yet. The game wasn't to heated yet until Hartnell slid into Letang. After he whispered something to him and whatever it was it pissed Letang off. The gloves were off and Letang was throwing punched left and right as was Hartnell. Finally they hit the ice and the refs broke them up. Letang came straight back off the ice to Avery with a hurt hand.
Avery went to get all the medical supplies she needed to help Letang. He came to the back and without even looking Avery said,
“I thought we talked about this Letang.” He looked at Memphis and said “I couldn't help it he started saying stuff about Memphis.” She dropped the syringe, knelt down to pick it up and said “Well then I approve, but you need to be on the ice.”
He sat on the table and she went over and cleaned the blood, injected a shot, in order to stop the blood and swelling she pressed tightly on the womb, in order to insure their was no pain she pushed her hands on a block of ice and back on his hand, she said “I would hate to see his face.” They both smiled and she wrapped his hand up and tapped it a bit and said “So now you have to sit here with the girls, eh.” He nodded and sat up and said “Thanks doc.” He hugged her and Memphis felt the pain in her heart. He went into the showers leaving Memphis and Avery.
The game was over and all the guy’s were coming into the locker room getting cleaned up and ready to go home. It was a hard game, but somehow the Pen’s managed to win,
“Where’s Kris?” a high pitched voice shouted.
“The showers” Fleury yelled trying to put his gear in his bag. Everyone turned to see a tan girl, long brown hair running into the shower room,
“Who’s that?” Avery asked.
“Catherine, Kris’s girlfriend” Sidney explained walking over to Memphis and Avery.
“Girlfriend?” Avery said standing up from her supplies.
“Yeah...I think it’s been a year or more” Fleury said hugging Avery.
“Why does no one tell me these things?” She said trying to play off the pain in her voice. Just then Letang entered the room with Catherine and said “I am sorry I forgot.”
Then Catherine said “What makes it your business to know our relationship status?”
Avery walked up to her and stared into her eyes until Memphis pulled her away,
“You should learn some manners.” Catherine said.
“You should, obviously you don't know the sport and you come into the locker room.” Memphis tried holding Avery back before Catherine said,
“You don't even know what its like to be a girlfriend of a good hockey player do you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys and gals this is a new story my friend and I have been working on you should check her out he username is xxxmackensiexxx.