Status: Have chapters written and steadily releasing and writing new ones

Bat Country

In the Heat of the Night

By midnight everyone was asleep, passed out or both. Sydney attempted to clean but grew tired of trying to step around the drunken bodies that lay across the couches and floors. “Seriously we have two extra bedrooms and a fold out bed” she whispered as she looked at Jimmy and Zacky who were sprawled out on the floor. Matt had his room and she had hers, Johnny and Wendy were likely shacked up in one of the guest rooms and the boys probably didn’t want to spoon in a twin bed together.

Syd put the last bit of trash in to the can and leaned against the counter staring blankly and tired at the wall. She felt heat on her back, like a body against her. The smell gave him away as he came closer, his breath hitting the back of her neck and sending shivers up her spine. His hands found their way around her hips rubbing them and moving under her shirt. Every movement sent small tingles up and down her body, he moved in closer now leaving no space between them. “Brian” she moaned in a whisper, he smirked in to her neck as he planted small kisses that trailed down on to her collar bone

She let his hands move over her until she needed more. She tried to turn and face him but his grip tightened on her keeping her body still. “I like it this way’ he growled leaving deeper kisses on her skin. Her breathing became heavy as he got rougher making her squirm beneath his touch. Finally turning her around he could see the ecstasy and hunger in her face. Brian locked eyes with hers moving a single hand down her body as he kept her still. His hand ran over her thighs and with a swift move he slid his fingers between them, parting her legs and slowly rubbing her through her jeans.
He could feel her warmth, he loved the way she felt, the way she made him feel. Brian pulled her close and told her to walk, moving her towards her bedroom. They slipped in undetected and after locking the door he quickly swept Sydney off her feet and laid her across the bed.

There was a glow coming from the full moon through the window.He watched as it covered her body, bathing her in an iridescent white light, she was the image of perfection. With any other girl he would have gone in, fucked her and been done by now. Sydney was no other girl and he was glad he had realized this a long time ago, and this wasn’t just sex, no this was something that made life worth living.

Brian removed his shirt and moved towards the bed. She started to pull off her clothes but he stopped her, “no rush” he whispered kissing the hollow of her neck and slowly moving down. He kissed her cleavage and moved lower till he hit the top of her jeans.

He discarded them on the floor and kissed the insides of her thighs; he could feel the muscles tightening and smiled. The lacey panties came off and she let a gasp out in to the silent room as his tongue delicately stroked her. Sydney writhed in pure delight as he quickened the pace and added his fingers to the mix. He felt her tighten around his fingers and let out a long moan, “one of many” he said almost inaudible as he moved up pulling her in to a deep kiss.

Beads of sweat started forming on Brian’s forehead as he looked down. Sydney’s bare chest rising and falling fast as she tried to catch her breath, he thrust towards her feeling her tighten around him. Her legs tightened around his waist and so did her grip on the bed sheets as she climaxed once again. He soon followed then moved across the bed panting in to the pillows.

“damn” she let out and pulled the sheets over herself. Brian wrapped his arms around her pulling her in to his embrace where their breathing simultaneously settled and they drifted off in to sleep. This was somewhere they both wanted to be, where they wouldn’t mind spending an eternity together as one
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i'm not that good at writing sex scenes but gave it a shot because i really wanted it to happen.If you didnt like it please don't kill me!