Status: Should be quick updates

To Love a Noble

Chapter 2

Ciel~
“Wait, so… Alois kidnapped Ciel?” Finny asked.
“Yes! He was at the top of a tower in the middle of the Trancy hedge maze!” Mey-rin replied. “And I helped save him, yes I did!”

Finny and Baldroy looked at the maid and they all sat down around the table.

“Tell us what happened, Mey-rin!” Finny said excitedly

~upstairs~

Sebastian carefully removed the young master’s clothing. He had acquired a few bruises it seemed from the encounter with Alois. The butler frowned at the sight of his master’s smooth skin colored with blues and purples.

“Sebastian?” the small boy whispered.

He looks down at the boy. He looked so small, so childlike. Granted he was a child, but Sebastian often forgot how young he really was. His young master always acted much more mature than boys his age. He smiled softly.

“Yes, my lord?” he asked, unbuttoning his shorts and slipping them off his narrow hips.

“… Never mind. Is my bath drawn?” he asks, blushing softly.

The butler chuckled and nodded, opening the bathroom door.

“Nice and warm, master” The demon replies.

Ciel slowly gets in and sighs softly. Sebastian proceeds to wash the small boy’s body. He was gentle as always of course, but there was something different about the way he caressed his skin that made Ciel want to turn around kiss him straight on the mouth. After a few moments, he got the courage to speak.

“Sebastian?” he tries again.

“Yes, my lord?” his butler replies.

“Will you….Will you join me?” Ciel mumbles, blushing softly.

The butler smirked and tried to make eye contact with his young master but the boy refused. He chuckled and caressed the boy’s shoulders before leaning down to his ear.

“Are you sure, master?” Sebastian muttered, licking the boy’s ear. “I do hope you know what you’re getting into if I accept this invitation…”

The Earl shivered softly at the demon’s actions and considered his words. Finally he mustered up the courage to look him straight in the eye.

“Sebastian, I order you to get in this bath with me….and whatever may happen following this order, I will take responsibility for.”

He watched the butler’s eyes brighten as his smile got a little too wide for his face. Before Ciel could even blink, Sebastian was naked, in the bathtub and running his fingers over the young Earl’s chest and neck. He pulled the boy close and cupped his cheek.

“My lord, you are so beautiful…” Sebastian whispered, making his master’s face flush.
Sebastian leaned in, capturing the Phantomhive’s soft lips with his own. He deepened the kiss, gliding his tongue across the small boys bottom lip. Ciel moaned softly in return, granting Sebastian access. He slipped his tongue into the boy’s mouth, exploring every inch and caressing his tongue. The demon pulled Ciel onto his lap, sliding his hands over his smooth skin as they battled for dominance. The Earl could feel the older man’s arousal against his thigh, which only turned him on more. He moaned softly into the kiss and pulled back, looking into his butler’s eyes.

“I wish to retire to the bed.” Ciel said, panting softly.

The hot water mixed with what Sebastian was doing to him was making him dizzy.

Sebastian smiled softly and stood, scooping the young boy up in his arms. Ciel blushed, painfully aware that they were both naked. The butler carried his master to the bed, laying him down and hovering over him. His soft skin was a light pink from the bath water. That and the way he was looking at the demon so helplessly turned him on. Ciel’s eyes watched him with childlike curiosity as Sebastian brought his lips to the boy’s neck. Ciel moaned softly as he feels his butler’s teeth grazed his flesh. The warmth of his tongue on his skin was doing weird things to his body. Sebastian trailed kisses down his young master’s chest, making his way to his stomach, where he slid his tongue across the small boy’s navel.

“Your skin is most delicious, master….” Sebastian whispers, licking his lips.

Ciel blushes and looks away. He grips the older man’s forearms, his head spinning. He couldn’t keep up with his butler’s touches. Sebastian took advantage of the young boy’s vulnerability and shifted downward ever so slightly, become dangerously close to what was bothering Ciel most; where all of the weird feelings were coming from. He could feel the demon’s breath caressing his member. He inhaled softly and gritted his teeth.

“Get on with it, Sebastian!” Ciel gasped, glaring lightly at him. “Stop your mocking”

Sebastian chuckled

“Whatever do you mean, my lord?”

“S-Sebastian…”

The butler shivered at the way he said his name.

“Yes, my lord?”

“I-I want…” he moaned softly, slightly frustrated.

He chuckled at Ciel, lightly stroking the young boy’s member to keep him aroused.

“What do you want, master?” he said “I cannot do anything until you give me orders.”

“Dammit, Sebastian! I order you pleasure me!” he panted.

“Of course, master” he breathed, looking up at the boy with a look he’d never seen before.

The look the butler was giving him only made the feeling increase. He let out a soft moan and that’s all Sebastian needed. He glided his tongue over the tip of his master’s shaft, slowly taking it into his mouth. Ciel inhaled sharply and clutched at the sheets beneath him. The demon’s eyes glowed brighter watching the boy shudder under his touch. He swirls his tongue and sucks softly, earning moans and gasps from Ciel. The butler moved his mouth up and down the Earl’s length, dancing his tongue along the pulsing flesh. He could tell by his master’s breathing and panicked noises that he was nearing the end so he sped up his actions.

“S-Sebastia- Ah!” the boy cried out, thrusting into his mouth as he climaxed.

Sebastian pulled back, licking his lips. Ciel blushed and looked away from the gaze he was receiving from his butler. The red eyed man looked down at the innocent boy with lustful eyes.

“Master… Please look at me…” he whispered, turning Ciel’s head to face him.

He kissed the flustered child softly and pulled back. The boy whimpered and bit his lip. This only fueled the already burning desire inside Sebastian. He chuckled at his master’s innocence. Giving him such a vague order like that. The demon intended to take full advantage of it. He put three fingers and placed them against Ciel’s lips.

“master, say ‘ah’” he says, chuckling at the boy’s confused look.

Ciel opens and the butler slides his fingers into his warm mouth.

“suck.” Sebastian commands and Ciel obeys, his mind foggy.

The red eyed man watched his master and moaned slightly. He withdrew his fingers from the boy’s mouth, trailing them down his stomach before pressing them lightly against his opening. He felt the boy tense and smirked softly.

“You must relax, my lord.” He whispers, licking his neck softly.

Ciel shivers, his already flushed face turns darker as he tries to relax, realizing what the butler is going to do. Sebastian slowly pushed a finger in, watching his Bochhan’s face. They boy winced slightly and tried to resist tensing as best he could. Soon, the butler was pushing another finger inside, and then another, scissoring them and watching Ciel writhe in pleasure. He withdrew his his fingers, pulling a whimper from his lover as well. He chuckled softly and kissed him passionately as he slowly slid his member into Ciel.
The small boy gasped, breaking the connection of their lips and gripped the demon’s arms, tensing up.

“S-Sebastian-“ he whimpered.

“Shhhh….” The butler replied, caressing his face and kissing the tears from his eyes. “It’ll get better, I promise…”

Ciel nodded and once again, tried to relax. He found that once he did that, the pain subsided and soon became overwhelming pleasure. He craved more, needed it.

And then Sebastian moved, drawing out a moan from his master. The sound sent shivers through his body and he moved faster, wanting to hear more of it. He slid in and out of Ciel, reveling in the sounds of the Earl’s moans as the boy dug his nails into Sebastian’s arms.
Ciel had never experienced anything like this. His senses where on overdrive. He couldn’t tell what he was saying but he knew he was speaking. His vision was unfocused and he needed to grip onto something anything for stability. He felt that same feeling he felt earlier, building up in his belly.

“Se-Sebastian I-I-“he gasped, unable to think to form words.

The butler nodded and gripped the boy’s hips, thrusting harder and deeper into him, trying to find that certain spot….
“AH~! Sebastian~!” the boy cried out, clawing at Sebastian’s back.

The crimson eyed demon grinned and repeated the angle, thrusting deep into the boy. He cried out, gripping onto his butler. He could tell the boy was close to his peak. His eyes were unfocused and he was babbling. He would’ve thought it cute but he too, was coming close. He brought his hand up to his mouth and licked his palm before wrapping his long fingers around the boy’s erection, pumping him in time with his thrusts. Ciel’s moans increased in intensity and pitch before he tensed.

“SEBASTIAN~!!!” He cried out, tilting his head back and releasing all over his stomach and chest.

Sebastian moaned as he felt the boy’s muscles squeeze him and came as well. They both rode out their orgasms until the butler collapsed onto Ciel, both panting heavily. After they both regained their breath, Sebastian slowly pulled out of Ciel, got up and came back with a warm washcloth. He cleaned his master thoroughly before climbing up next to him in the bed and pulled him close, nuzzling his hair.

His master curled into him, his eyelids drooping. The demon chuckled and brushed the hair from his eyes and kissed his forehead.

“Sleep, master…” he spoke softly, caressing his cheek.

The boy nodded and closed his eyes, falling asleep instantly.

END
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait guys! :) Hope you like! I will be posting the next chapter asap and it will be ClaudexAlois~!