The Diary of an Abusive Relationship

Day Three - Abuse

Today was a day off, so I didn't have much planned. He had to work his late shift, so I figured I'd go out and have some fun. I went out to lunch with a couple of friends and took a trip to the mall. It was a relaxing day off.

I ended up losing track of time and realized I had to get back to the apartment to clean things up, so I could surprise him when I got home. I always loved cleaning the place spotless to make him happy.

Once I said goodbye to my friends, I hopped in my car and it wouldn't start. After ten tries, I figured it was useless. I called him and he told me he would come get me. He seemed like he was in a very good mood.

Once he arrived, he took a look at my car and told me his dad could take a look at it since he was a mechanic.

The ride home was mostly awkward silence, and if I did say anything, he replied with a short answer. I was wondering if something was wrong with him, but I just ignored it.

We finally arrived to the apartment and it wasn't as messy as I thought it was, I just knew I could have straightened it up a little more.

After he closed the door behind me, I started walking towards the room. I was kind of tired, so I figured I'd lay down. I wondered why he didn't follow me into the room, but I guessed that maybe he was grabbing something to eat.

I turned on the TV and kept looking at the door wondering if he was ever going to come in. The heater was on, so I started to feel really tired.

As my eyes slowly started to close, the door burst open quickly. I immediately sat up, thinking something was terribly wrong. There he was, standing at the doorway with something in his hand. I looked closer and it was a used condom.

"Who are you having sex with?" he asked loudly.

"I haven't had sex with anyone but you, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"This was under the couch, you lying bitch."

"I swear..."

"Take your clothes off and lay back down and I'll show you what a real man can fuck like!", he screamed.

I looked at him and he didn't look too good. He didn't look like himself at all, it was scaring me. I knew for a fact that I did not have sex with anybody else.

"Baby, I promi-"

"You have five seconds before I beat the hell out of you."

I started to bawl my eyes out and curl up in a fetal position.

He stomped over to the bed and broke the position and started to rip my clothes off. I kept trying to fight him but he overpowered me by a ton.

That time, there was no love in what he did to me. He was trying to be a better man than this imaginary man he thinks I'm having sex with can be. He didn't even bother to use protection and held my hands against the pillow. He was angry at me, and took it out all on me during sex.

I kept telling him that I didn't want it and that it hurt. He called me hurtful things, such as a slut and a whore. He kept getting rough with me, which I wasn't used to at all.

It went on for two hours and right after he pulled me by my hair to the floor. He towered over me and spit right in my face. He lifted me from under my arms which made me stand with my knees.

"I didn't cheat on you!" I cried.

He slapped me so hard across the cheek, it felt like my face literally fell off. It burned and hurt, making me scream as loud as I could. He slapped me again and told me to stay quiet, otherwise I would wake the people downstairs up.

I was so angry at that point. I pushed him down, wrapped myself and a blanket and ran for the door. I should have known better than to do something like that, because he quickly caught up to me. I was grabbed by the neck and had my head slammed against the door. He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me as hard as he could, to which ended in eventually passing out.