The Diary of an Abusive Relationship

Day Five - Abuse

I was at work by seven in the morning. My job was setting up parties for spoiled little kids with things such as cotton candy machines, moon bounces and all that other fun stuff. The day went pretty smoothly. The weather felt great and there were no complaints or problem with the work that was done.
I was counting our deposit in the office and my boss approached me. He always found some lame excuse to talk to me since he had a thing for me. I always tried to ignore it but it really bothered me. I just knew if I told my boyfriend about it, he'd get mad.

Out of nowhere, my boyfriend walks in the office with flowers. He had a cute grin on his face.

"Surprise!" he said.

I couldn't help but let out a smile.

"What's this for baby?" I laughed.

"For being an amazing girlfriend." he replied.

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. My boss just stood there awkwardly.

"Well you're a lucky fellow!" he said.

My boyfriend's grin wiped away quickly and I could tell he was going to get mad.

"Yeah.. I am." he said.

"You best marry her son, she is really beautiful."

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that, shes mine."

"Only speaking the truth."

He winked at me, pat me on the back and left.

The anger in my boyfriend's eyes was terrifying. I always hated how jealous he got, but I guess it just showed that he cared.

He grabbed my arm and I immediately stood up.

"We're leaving." he said.

"I can't just leave baby.", I spoke softly.

"I don't give a shit, we're leaving!" he screamed.

We walked out of the building and passed all of my coworkers. They all stared at me with confused looks on their face. As my boyfriend escorted me out, my boss moved right in front of us.

"And where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"Get the fuck out of my way." my boyfriend replied.

He pushed through my boss and continued to walk with me, still grabbed onto my arm.

"Hey buddy, you're girlfriend is good in bed." he yelled.

At that moment, my heart dropped. There was no way in hell I would ever have slept with my boss, but I already knew this was going to be bad.

"We did not have sex, what are you talking about!?" I screamed at him.

My boyfriend let go of me and charged at him. He started punching him in the face, until security finally broke it up and kicked us out. I officially had lost my job.

He grabbed my hand and led us to the car. Once we got in, I started crying.

"I promise I didn't have sex with him, he was trying to make you mad."

"Why would he make up something like that?"

"He's obsessed with me, he has been ever since I started working there." I cried.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid you would get mad."

The rest of the ride home was silent. I couldn't help the tears falling down my face. I didn't know what I was going to do without a job. I wish he just would have never showed up.

We finally got out of the car and made our way up to the apartment. I was just ready to go cry my eyes out.

I was startled by the door slamming behind me. It made me jump about three feet in the air. I looked back and saw him with his fists clenched. He was looking directly at the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay you stupid bitch!?" he screamed.

He looked up at me and his eyes were full of tears. It wasn't sadness that I saw, it was anger. I knew something bad was going to happen so I slowly walked to the corner and just sat there with my head in-between my legs. He stomped over to me and grabbed my arm, making me stand up.

"How could you sleep with your boss, don't I give you enough!?" he yelled.

"I thought you believed me when I said I didn't, I really didn't!" I cried.

He punched me in the face so hard, it made me slam into the wall and fall on the floor. He sat on the floor right next to me and looked at me with his hateful eyes.

"Tell me the truth." he said calmly.

"I didn't." I cried quietly.

He slapped me three times across the face as hard as he could. I couldn't take it anymore, I felt like I was gonna lose it.

"Stop!" I screamed.

"I'm so tired of this shit, I'm going to have to show you who is your real man." he said.

He grabbed me by my feet and started pulling me towards our room. I kept trying to fight it, but he was too strong. He slammed the door and started to take his pants off. I thought he was going to rape me again, I didn't think it got worse than that. I was wrong.

"You're going to take it and if I hear any complaining, it's going to get a lot worse."

I looked at him confused. I was still crying and he didn't seem to show any sympathy at all.

"Open your mouth you cunt, or I'll do it for you."

I cried even louder and put my hands over my mouth. I knew exactly what he was trying to do. He easily got my hands off my mouth and literally started to have oral sex with me. It hurt my throat and I was gagging. I couldn't breathe at all.

"Take it, bitch." he kept saying.

I was so hurt, physically and emotionally. I couldn't believe the way he was acting. He kept calling me a slut, a whore and other hurtful things.

He continued for over an hour and I couldn't take it anymore. I bit him as hard as I could and pushed him off me. I thought I actually would have made it to the door, but I was wrong. He grabbed my hair and dragged me back to the room.