Status: active

Clandestine

l prologue l

To anyone who might have the spare time to read this,

Why, Hello. I’m telling you right now that you’re lucky. Lucky to get a chance to read this and lucky to get a piece of my darkest secrets. You’re hella lucky. Well since you’re already reading this I might as well spoil.

I’m aware of how I look. I’m pretty, slim, attractive, you name it. I’m not humble you see. But then again that’s only what you see outside. I’m very different once you get to know me, really different. So far no one has been able to see how different I am inside…except one. But that’s a different story for a different day. All you have to do is wait. I know I say I’m different, but I’m no freak if that’s what you’re thinking. I’m simply…special. To make things more clear, I’m the opposite of those Disney princesses you see on TV. Well I’m just as pretty (maybe even more pretty), but I’m no bright goody make-a-change kind of gal. I’m just not. Unlike them, my innocence isn’t there to stay. I’ve seen the darkness; sometimes I even live in it. You’ll be surprised how satisfying being wrong is.

You might be wondering why I’m telling you this now. I’m guessing you think I’m the villain of this story. Well I’m going to grab the opportunity to tell you right now, at this very moment, that I am simply a victim. Don’t assume things until you get your facts straight, that’s what they say. Well, I am laying them all down for you. You’re a lucky son of a bitch to know what I’m about to tell you.

So, are you ready?

You better be.