Status: Hehehehehe

Reaper Love

Chapter one

The cold class room air from the air vent above me felt nice and cool. The summer heat was killing me outside. Everything around me was killing me. Everyone was regular. They did things without question. Humans were boring. My claws scratched up against the wooden desk slowly. Every human glared at me as I did so. I smirked and looked out the window slightly. I scratched my fangs on my tongue. Everything was dull and tasteless here. All the humans kept their heads in a safe,keeping a closed boring mind. My foot tapped impatiently hard on the tiled floor as the teacher talked. Everyone looked scared. I was scary,I know. Humans are always scared of evil dark things. Or aka ME.

"Class,this is Carlo Dark,he's new" the teacher said loudly,grabbing everyone's attention,even mine.

My eyes glanced to the new human male student,and then my eyes were glued in him. He was covered in black. He wore a black leather jacket,a black v-neck underneath,black skinny jeans with millions of holes,and black combat boots. He was unbelievably pale so it made his black hair and blue eyes stand out perfectly. On the side of his hips hung a silver chain and he wore black leather fingerless gloves. He looked devious,and I liked it.

His shiny pale blue eyes looked around the room in a glare "Any of you call me Carlo and I'll put you in the emergency room" he snapped.

The fragile teacher looked terrified at him "Then what do you want us to call you?" She asked,her voice shaking a bit.

He smirked "Dark" he chuckled.

His eyes searched the room and stopped dead on me,and then his smirk grew rapidly. He slowly sat in the desk next to mine. My eyes still followed him though.

"Go figure the new goth guy would go straight to Song" I heard a girl mumble to one of her pathetic human friend.

Dark smirked with me,and we chuckled a little too. I liked how daring he was. I'm considering just letting my fangs sink into him and just getting a small taste. I already know he'd be delicious. Maybe I could play with him a bit.