Status: In progress ...

Commotion on the Gurney Again

Prologue

'Spencer! Keep it down I'm trying to work in here!'

'Sorry Kate I just really need to nail this part, we have our first shot at a record deal tomorrow'

'I'll give you half an hour, after that no more pleaseee?'

'Fine. But it's your fault if I mess up'

I sighed and turned back to working on my analysis, my hair flying all over the place from constantly running my hand through it, so much so that the redder end of my hair started coming out on my hands. I needed to get some better dip dye colours. Trying to start a new section was pointless now, Between worrying about Spencer and wishing him luck tomorrow I had completely messed up part of the key events. Running my hands through my hair one last time I gave up and went to watch Spencer practice. His hair was worse than mine, stuck down on his head with sweat, while sticking up at the back. He slightly resembled Frankenstein. He finished and saw me standing in the doorway watching him. Holding up his hand to indicate '5 minutes' I left him to it. I walked round switching off all the plugs before heading up to bed.

It's not easy sharing your house with your younger cousin at the best of times, but it's harder considering he's recently joined a band and almost every waking hour is spent practicing his parts. But they have their first opportunity tomorrow to get signed to a record label, and I suppose he wants to nail his part so as not to let the rest of the band down, not that he would mind, they're all like brothers and even I've become part of the family. (Although it's probably because I let them use my basement as their practice room)
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first fan fiction, please tell me what you think? Thank you :)