Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

What?

“I like you Vic but you don’t like me.” he mumbled.

“You like me?”

“Yes! And you’re talking about some other dude. It hurts and I kinda wanna hit you.” The last five words took me by surprise. Kellin never got violent.

“Kells you wanna meet him?”

“No. I wanna kill him.” I reached over and took the mirror he had laying on the nightstand.

“Look in the mirror.”

“What about it?” he asked, looking into it.

“This is the guy I’ve been talking about.” I said kissing his cheek. “Kells I like you a lot and I kinda wanna date you.”

“What?” he asked with confusion in his voice.

“Kellin Quinn. Would you like to be my boyfriend?”

“Yes! Yes! Vic I’ll gladly be your boyfriend!” Kellin swung his arms around my neck and smashed his lips against mine. My hands rested on his hips and I pulled him on my lap so he was straddling me. I wasn’t gonna pull any little tricks on him. He was still young and I want keep his innocents for as long as I could. We were so caught up in the moment that we didn’t hear the door open.

“Boys I’m ordering - what’s going on in here?” his mom asked as she barged in; Kellin hopped off me and began blushing madly while I looked down on the bed. “Um … I’m gonna order pizza and was wondering what you wanted.” She said awkwardly.

“Cheese and Hawaiian thank you.” Kellin said softy. His mom left quickly and I turned to face him.

“So? What now?” Kellin shrugged his shoulders and he leaned onto my side, I wrapped an arm around him. “Wanna go downstairs?” he looked at me with frightful eyes and shook his head. “Kells come on. We can’t really avoid it now that we were caught. Besides, I’ll be right here with you every step of the way.” He smiled weakly and pulled me up from the bed. We made our way down the stairs and Kellin’s mom sat on the couch cross-legged, watching some soap opera.

“Mom?” Kellin said quietly.

“Come sit here boys.” She said rather calmly. We sat on the floor in front of her as she turned off the TV. “How long have you boys been … um … uh … yeah?”

“Um … well mom.” Kellin began. “When I was like four-ish, we were staying in Vic’s house one day and I don’t remember exactly why I was scared but I was and Vic said he could make me feel better so he kissed me and ever since then, we’ve been doing so.”

“Are you guys, like, in a relationship?”

“Yeah.” I mumbled quietly. “Kells said he liked me and I like him so it kinda just made since to date.” I looked up and saw that she had a smile placed on her lips. “You aren’t gonna tell my mom right?”

“No but you should.”

“You aren’t mad mom?” Kellin asked.

“Of course not Kelly-Bear. I’m happy you found someone you like and I’m even happier that it’s Vic. I won’t have to interrogate him because I know he’s a very respectable young boy.” I felt myself blush and Kellin’s hand intertwined with mine. I mumbled a quiet thank you and stood up. We were making our way up the stairs but before we were half way up Katherine stopped us. “Just no fooling around.”

Kellin blushed and I let out a small laugh. “Don’t worry aunt Kat, I wanna keep Kellin’s innocents just as much as you do.” She smiled at me and we made our way up the stairs and into his room. “So sunshine, what do yhu wanna do while we wait for the pizza?”

“Kiss me?”

“Kells, your mom could walk in on us again.”

“A small one. Please Vicky. Just one.” I leaned in and gave him a small peck but before I could pull away, he wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss as much as he could. His tongue licked my lower lip, causing a small whimper to come out. Kellin took advantage and slid his tongue in; he massaged my tongue with his and he explored every inch of my mouth. My hand traveled down his side, past his hips and to the back of his thigh. I pulled him on me and my hands traveled back up, resting on his perky little ass. He pulled away and moved my hands on his waist. “Innocents remember?”

“Sorry Kells, I keep forgetting you’re a little kid.” He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

“You’re a pedophile then, you old man.” I smiled, uncrossed his arms and taking his hands in mine.

“I’m joking sunshine. You know you’re anything but a little kid.” He hopped off and curled to my side, resting his head on my arm.

“Vic how do guys have sex?”

“Why? You’re too young to know that.”

“I don’t know. I guess since I like guys, I wanna know.” He said blushing a bit.

“You’ll know when the time comes Kells. Right now, I just want you to stay as innocent as you can because it’s adorable and cute.”

“Will you be my first?”

“Kells.” I said sighing. “Don’t think about that. When the time comes, it’ll come. Regardless of who your first is, it should be special and you should want it.” He wrapped his arm around me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

“Will you always take care of me Vic? Even when I’m all the way in Michigan?”

“Of course I will darling. Even when you’re in Michigan, I’ll always do my best to take care of you.”

“What’ll happen when I leave? I mean, I’m leaving the last week of August so we have little over a month to be together. Will we break up or will we still be dating?”

I sat up, pulling Kellin along with me. I took his face in between my hands and placed my forehead against it. “Don’t worry about that right now Kells. Let’s enjoy the time we do have together then we’ll worry about wither we’ll stay together or not ok.” He nodded and pulled me back down on the bed. “Wanna go see if there’s pizza?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kellin is growing up :( let the feel-fest begin