Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

It Is Gonna Bite You in the Ass

So I was wondering …

“About?”

What Michigan will be like

“Why?” I said with a pout. “Ready to get rid of me?”

Maybe lol

I just looked at him with an even bigger pout. “Fine, then I guess I’ll just leave and let you finish all this packing.” I began my way towards the door of his room but before
I even touched the knob, I was pulled all the way back to his bed.

“Stay. Please?”

“Why? You wanna get rid of me.”

“Nuh-uh. Mine. Forever. Always.”

“Pinky promise?” Kellin nodded and wrapped his pinky around mine. “Gimmie a kiss?”

“No. Movies?”

“You wanna go to the movies or you wanna watch one here?”

I wanna go Vic. If you forgot, I kinda packed up everything :P well almost everything

“Damn that’s right. But I don’t wanna go wait in line for days just to try and make out with you.” His face redden as he wrote.

Then where Vicky ? Btw, you wanna gimme a massage ? My thighs hurt.

“No. Come on, let’s go to my house and we can go on Netflex and watch whatever you want.”

“Penis.”

“No porn Kells. You’re too young for that.”

I called you a penis. Not that I wanna watch one …

“Oh, good. Anyways ...” I turned onto my side so I was leaning on my elbow. “If we go to my house, then I’ll give you a massage all you want. But, so we can get out, you gotta give me a kiss.” Kellin leaned up and wrapped his arms around me; pulling me close enough that are lips brushed up against yet barely touching.

“Carry me?” he mumbled. I nodded and he pressed a light kiss. I leaned down and kissed a bit harder; his fingers brushed through my hair as he pulled me down, kissing me, which forced his lips against mine. My hands made a home on Kellin’s waist as his body made a home on top of mine. I lowered my hands so they rested on the back of his thighs, don’t worry I never let things go farther. Kellin pulled away and looked at me in the eyes then kissing me one more time. “Carry me?”

*

“So what do’yhu wanna watch?”

“Scary movie.” I turned to look at him with a slight shocked expression. “What?”

“A scary movie Kells? You hate scary movies.”

“Please Vicky?” he said with a pout and some puppy eyes.

“Wanna watch The Conjuring?” his eyes went wide but he nodded anyways. “Good, now go get the popcorn ready then I’ll give you that massage you deserve.” He pecked my lips then swayed his hips over to the kitchen.

While I looked for the movie, I heard the light hum of the microwave and the little sounds of Kellin’s feet walking around. After about three minutes, the microwave went off and a little squeal followed. I chuckled lightly at how adorable Kellin can be without trying. A few seconds later I heard the microwave go again and the fridge open. While the little preview things played, I went to the kitchen to see if he needed any help. When I got to the little doorway, Kellin’s back was towards me and he was moving his tiny hips side to side in a very … very girly manner if I’m being honest. I crept up behind him, like the pedophile I am, and wrapped my arms around him. He stopped moving and began tensing up.

“Aww … why’d you stop moving? I was getting the hang of it.” Kellin turned around and was all grumpy looking. “What?” I asked innocently.

“Not nice.” He huffed.

“No, what’s not nice is that you stopped.” He stuck his tongue out and turned around so we were back to the original position. I rested my chin on his shoulder, he rested his head against mine and we began swaying side to side. “Now, why don’t we go watch that movie?”

*

“Kellin, come one. It wasn’t that scary.” We were in my room and Kellin insisted that I check my closet and under my bed, so I did and now he thinks he heard a noise coming from down stairs. Then a little idea popped into my head. I might get hurt and it may not be worth it but I need some fun to. “Stay up here and don’t come down unless I scream your name.” I gave him a quick kiss and went to face whatever imaginary demon there was. I head straight for the kitchen and stood in the middle of the floor. “KELLIN! HOLY SHIT KELLIN! HELP ME, HELP ME, HEL-“

“Vic?” I heard him call. I saw the light of a flashlight and then the sound of his feet on the stairs. “Vic where are you?” I placed my hand over my mouth so I wouldn’t laugh. “Vic, I’m not fucking joking. Where are you?” his steps got closer to the kitchen so I went around the other exit. Ok, so you don’t get confuse, there are two exits on the kitchen; one lead to the dining room and the other is right next to the front door. I knocked on the wall as I made my way to the living room. “V-Vic? Vic, I’m serious, if you’re joking I’ll hate you.” Lie. I didn’t hear him move so I crept up behind him quietly and said ‘boo’. The shriek that came out of Kellin’s mouth was so funny that I doubled over and began laughing. “I FUCKING HATE YOU!” I heard him run up the stairs and slam the door. I tried to get up and move but I couldn’t; after ten minutes, I finally stopped laughing and went up the stairs.

“Kells?” I said knocking on the door. What, why am I knocking? It’s my room so I can just walk in if I want. I opened the door and saw Kellin wrapped up in the blanket shaking violently. I face palmed myself and sighed in failure; yes, I suck ass right now. “Kellin, darling, are you ok?” oh god Vic, of course he isn’t, you scared the shit out of him. I walked towards the edge of the bed and sat. “Kellin?”

“What?” he replied coldly.

“I’m sorry Kells. I didn’t think you’d get that scared.”

“So you did this on purpose?” he asked in disbelief. “I fucking hate you!”

“Ke-“

“NO!” He shouted as he sat up. “JUST SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I FUCKING HATE YOU!” He began hitting my chest and crying loudly. “W-WHY? I-I THOUGHT YOU W-WERE SUP-POSE TO PRO-PROTECT ME? B-BUT NO! YOU WANTED TO SC-SCARE ME!” He stopped hitting me and pulled his knees to his face. “You were supposed to love me.”

If my heart didn’t break already, it surely did now. “Kells, I do love you and I’m sorry I scared you.” I pulled him onto my lap and began rocking him back and forth. “Sometimes I wonder why I’m so stupid. I know you get scared easily and I know you hate it yet I chose to do it. I’m sorry sweetie, please forgive me?” I looked down and saw Kellin sucking his thumb and twirling his blonde hair. “You look cute doing that.” I said with a small smile causing him to pout. “Why don’t we go to sleep? You can use me as your pillow.”

“Are you gonna scare me?” he said after yawning.

“No, I’m never gonna scare you again.” He crawled off me and lay on the side of the bed that was pushed against the wall. I turned off the light and hopped into bed with him. “If you kiss me tonight, I’ll know everything is alright.” I felt a kiss on my neck then his face was cuddling against it as I wrapped my arm around his waist. “G’night Kells.”

“Night Vic.” He mumbled.

“I love you.”

“I love you too but don’t think that I won’t get you back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
bc I love you all, I will spoil the next ch ... Kellin's moving ... bye <3 oh &' leave some comments