Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Last Day

Kellin’s flight leaves in the middle of the night; everything was packed and sent to his home in Michigan. We were sitting in my room, enjoying the last day we have together. I was on lying on my back and he used my arm as a pillow. My hand ran through his beautiful dirty blonde hair while the other rested on my stomach.

“Vic, I’m scared.”

“What are you scared of?”

“What if no one likes me? What if no one likes gay people Vic?” he asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry sweetie.” I said calmly. “If that’s what you’re scared of then you don’t have to tell anyone.”

“But won’t people think it’s weird that I don’t have a girlfriend?” the way he said girlfriend made my smile.

“Just tell them you’re asexual.”

“Asexual? What’s that?”

“It’s when you don’t like guys or girls.” He hummed in response and began tracing random patterns on my chest.

“I’m gonna miss you and the guys and even Jaime.”

“You said his name!”

“Shut up.” He giggled. “I’m being serious Vic. I’m gonna miss you guys. Please don’t forget me?”

“Kells, you make it seem like you’re gonna die but we won’t forget you.” I scooted him over and walked to my closet. “Here, take my sweater. When you miss me, you can wear it or take it where ever you go.” He took the sweater and smiled at me.

“Then I want you to have this.” He took off his necklace and gave placed it on my hand; it was a gold K with one diamond in the middle. “I want you to wear it all the time, so you too can have something to remember me by.” He murmured.

“Kells, I can’t take this from you.”

“You aren’t taking it from me, I’m giving it to you and you’re gonna accept it.”

“So I’ll have you forever.” I said against his lips, he smiled and gave me a tiny peck.

“So you’ll have me forever and always.”

“So will you send me fifty page love letters and post cards?”

“Vic, we aren’t in the stone age. If I wanna talk to you then I’ll message you or call you or something.”

“But how can I see that beautiful face of yours? How will I know what you’re up to at four in the morning on a Saturday? What if you need me or I need you? What if I feel the need to tell you that I wanna run away with you? What if I wanna tell you I love you? What if I wanna hear you say it?” Kellin wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me softly and lovingly.

“We’ll make it work Vic, I promise. You know me better than anyone, that when I make a promise I keep it. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. Now kiss me.”

*

“No, I won’t let you leave. Just stay in my closet or under my bed but please don’t leave.” Alan said dramatically. He and Kellin were sitting against the wall on Alan’s bed while everyone else was on the floor playing with the Xbox. I heard Kellin say something but it was very quiet. “I guess that makes it ok but still I wish you could just move in with me instead.”

“Alan you’re always dramatic, calm you fucking tits.”

“Shut up Austin, I can kick you out and you wouldn’t want that right?” I heard movement and saw Alan kissing Austin’s neck.

“Hey, if you don’t mind, I kinda don’t wanna hear you guys fuck.”

“Whatever Fuentes, just play the fucking game you slut.”

“You’re such a whore Ashby.”

“I’m only a whore for Austin.” I looked over at Kellin and he had his finger place on his lips telling me to shush.

“I’m not gonna say anything.”

“Good. So Kellin, how are we gonna talk? Oh I know! You can download oovoo on your computer and phone and then we can video chat.” That caught my attention, so I paid very close attention. No, I wasn’t eavesdropping; what kinda person would I be? “Yeah, just look for the little orange app that has an O on it. Here we’ll make you one so you can call me whenever you want.”

“What are guys talking about?” Austin asked.

“They’re trynna find a way to watch porn together.” Mike said with a playful tone.

“Yeah, Kellin and I want to watch Mike on oovoo as he does a strip tease.”

“Hey, I expect some money being made off that!”

“Um … I don’t think I want my boyfriend watching my younger brother stripping. If he’s gonna see any stripping it’s gonna be from me.”

“YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?!” Alan yelled; Kellin just shrugged and blushed a bit. “What do you mean,” Alan mimicked his action. “You just don’t date someone and NOT tell your best friend?” Kellin gave Alan a peck on the cheek and whispered something in his ear. “Fine but if this happens again, I’m coming after you Quinn.”

“What do you mean if this happens again? Who said we were breaking up?”

“Well you guys are gonna be more than 10 feet apart so like it makes sense that you guys break up.”

“Umm … we aren’t gonna break up. We’ll find a way to make this whole thing work.”

“So you guys are really committed to this aren’t you?” Austin asked.

“Yeah, I’ve known Kells since forever and now that I have him I don’t plan on letting him go.”

“Awwwwww! OMG Vic that’s so sweet! Kells you’re so lucky. Austin why aren’t you that sweet?”

“Thanks Vic, now Ima get shit over not being sweet.”

“Sorry?” I offered. “I’m bored, let’s do something. Kells since you’re leaving, what do you wanna do?”

“Ice cream?”

“Full sentences Kells. We talked about this.”

“I want ice cream.” He whispered. “Please?”

“Good and yes we can get ice cream. Anyone wanna come?”

*

“You know, I’ll never get tired of looking into your eyes.”

“You know, I’ll never get tired of your cheesiness.”

“It’s true. Their like two beautiful little oceans on your face.” Yes, I got him blush.

“Well your eyes look like two little pools of melted chocolate.” Now it’s my turn; my blushing caused him to giggle. “I like it when you blush; I don’t feel so girly.” I let out a breathy laugh and kissed the tip of his nose.

“So I’d be the girl in this relationship?” I asked teasingly.

“Yeah, because my awesome muscular body makes me manly.” He replied sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

“When do I get to come visit you?”

“Whenever you want. My bed will be waiting along with my heart.”

“Who’s the cheesy one now?”

“Vic, I’m serious. You can come over whenever you want and you’ll always be welcomed to sleep on
my bed.”

“Good because I might want to see you sometime.”

“You’d better want to see me, if you don’t then I’ll … um … I’ll think about that later but yeah you get what I mean.”

“You’re so adorable Kells, even if you try to be all tough.” He stuck his tongue out at me and mumbled something about me being an ass.

“I don’t wanna go Vic. Can’t you try to convince your mom to convince my mom to let me live in your room?”

“I tried babe and it failed. But don’t worry, next thing you know, you’ll be back in sunny San Diego and we can go where ever you want.”

“Promise?” he asked sticking out his pinky finger.

“I promise.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” I leaned forward and gave him quick peck but Kellin had wrapped his arms around my neck preventing me to move.

“Kiss me one more time. Please?” he murmured against my lips and I did. I leaned forward and he got on the tips of his toes and kissed. My tongue ran across the bottom of his lower lip and he opened his mouth enough for me to slide it in and taste his strawberry and coffee flavored mouth. He let my tongue explore every part of his mouth but when my tongue lapped over his he let out a little, almost inaudible moan. We pulled apart, his cheeks were covered with a sight blush, and our breathing was uneven.

“Wow.”

*

“You’re more comfortable than these plastic seats.”

“Glad to be used as a chair.” I replied sarcastically. Kellin sat on my laps and rested his head on my shoulder. My mom and dad had driven him and his mom to the airport and we were now lounging around, waiting for his flight to be called.

“You didn’t have to come ya’know.” He said softly after a few minutes to comfortable silence. “You could be at home, under your warm blankets, asleep.”

“I could be and I should be but I’d rather be here, with you in my arms. Besides, you’re my boyfriend; any amount of time I can get with you is something I’ll take full advantage of.”

“You’re sweet Vicky. I am glad I have you. And I’m glad that you decided to come here, even though it’s like late as hell.”

“So what do you think Michigan’s like?” I asked randomly.

“I think it’s ugly and annoying and a piece of no good shit and … and … and Vic-less.” By the end of his sentence, he had tears ready to fall.

“Oh baby. It’ll be ok, trust me.” he clutched onto my shirt and I quickly felt it soak up his tears. I rubbed his back gently as I pecked his cheek repeatedly. “Kells, you’ll be fine. We’ll find a way to get through this. Just think of it as a test; we’re being separated physically but mentally and emotionally, we’ll be stronger than ever. You’re a warrior Kellin, the strongest of them all. When you have those nights where you just want me with you, you’ll have my sweater and you can call me anytime you want. I don’t care if its 2 am on a school night, knowing I made you happy hearing this sexy voice will be good enough for me.”

“You really are the best Vic.” He said looking up at me. “Do you think you can fit into my butt pocket?”

I let out a breathy laugh before responding. “If I could I wouldn’t be here sweetheart.”

“Flight A-897 will be boarding in a few minutes. Repeat, flight A-897 will be boarding in a few minutes.”

“I guess we gotta go to the gate now.” I murmured. He looked up at me with puppy eyes and a pout.

“Can you carry me there?” he asked quietly.

“Of course I can baby.” I followed his mom and my parents to the gate while carrying Kellin bridal style. I set him on his feet and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Flight A-897 will now be boarding. Repeat, flight A-897 will now be boarding.”

“I love you Kellin. I will always love you. Please don’t fall in love with anyone else. You’re mine and I’m yours. Just remember I’m always a phone call away. Remember that you’re stronger than you think you are and that we will never forget you. I will never forget you.” He crashed his lips onto mine and for those few sweet moments, I forgot the world around me and the fact that my parents were there probably ready to question me once they board the plane.

“Vic. Mine. Forever. Always.”

“And Kellin is mine. Forever and always. Now get on the plane baby. A good future awaits you.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too Kellin. Now go be kick ass.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So everything ended up being a big misunderstanding &' I flipped my shit bc I was going through crap -.-
but anyways ... I'M BACK MONSTERS <3