Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

First Day

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Damn.
Let me kiss you

*

School. That six-letter word really pisses me off. Why can’t it start like and noon and end at 12:01 pm? Better yet, why does it even exist? Waking up at six in the morning is not something I really like. I just wanna stay curled up under my warm blankets and fall back asleep but with a mother like mine that won’t happen. Especially on the first day of me starting a new school.

“Wake up Kelly-Bear.” My mom says as she walks into my room. I curl myself further into my pillows and pull the blanket higher so it’s over my head. “Ah, ah, ah. We’re not having this so early in the morning.” Next thing I knew the blanket was pulled away from body and the cold air attacked me. I squealed and wrapped my arms around me. “Get up and get ready for school sweetie. I’m driving you and Justin to school.” With a pat on my butt, she walked out.

I got up and went to my drawer to look for a shirt and pants. I was shortly grateful that I had showered the night before because my ass was too lazy to do it in the morning. I struggled putting on my super, skin tight, black skinny jeans and a plain black V-neck. I slipped on my worn out Toms then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I look in the mirror, saw that my hair looks perfect, as always, and head to the kitchen.

“Good morning sweetie. How did you sleep?”

“Good.” I mumbled.

“Great. I want you to eat something then we can leave.” I glanced through the fridge and freezer but saw nothing that appealed to me so I grabbed a pear from the fruit basket. “C’mon, let’s go.”

*

“Ready for your first day of school Kellin?” Jesses asked me. I shook my head no as we made our way to first period. “At least you have me and Jack in one or more classes.” I shrugged but smiled so he’d know I appreciate his concern.

“Hello class, my name is Ms. Robison and this is seventh grade math.” Oh boy. Today is going to be a long day. The only good thing about beginning a new school at the beginning of the year is that I can get away with being the ‘new kid’.

“Psst, are you new here?” asked a girl that had brown hair with brown eyes and a very pretty face. If I was into girls, I would’ve dated her. I nodded my head in response to her question. “Oh, well you should sit with me and my friends during lunch.”

“Excuse me young lady, what is your name?” asked the teacher.

“Oh, um, Katelynn.” She answered shyly.

“Oh, well Katelynn, do you have anything you’d like to say to the class?”

“No ma’am.”

“Then pay attention.” Katelynn nodded as a noticeable blush appeared on her cheeks. The rest of the day continued like that. Teachers introducing themselves and then having everyone follow. I managed to avoid talking at all costs and even made a new friend. I guess Katelynn isn’t that bad but she does talk a lot and that’s annoying.

When I got home, I plopped on the couch and sighed. “Rough day?” my mom asked when she came out of her room.

“Eh … made a friend named Katelynn and she doesn’t know when to shut up.” I mumbled.

My mom laughed her gorgeous laugh and sat next to me. “Oh sweetie; all girls don’t know when to shut up. Do you have any homework?”

“No, it’s the first day mom. I’m going to go to my room and take a nap.”

“Ok, I’ll go when dinner’s ready.”

I walked to my room, changed into some sweats, and stayed shirtless. I curled under my blanket and snuggled up. I heard my phone buzz next to me, which ugh’ed me.

- From Fag Bag : Hey, I got this time as a free period &’ I just wanna tell you that I love you &’ miss you <3

Its little things like that, which makes me happy and love him even more.

- To Fag Bag : I just got home &’ I love you too &’ miss you like crazy.

- From Fag Bag : Lucky :P … I’m still in school though. It’s like one-ish but anyways I gotta surprise for you !

- To Fag Bag : WHAT ?!?!?

- From Fag Bag : I’m not gonna tell you. You’ll see.

- To Fag Bag : I’ll see ? OMFG TELL ME ! Please babe ?

- From Fag Bag : Nope. However, I gotta go bc the principle is in my class. Love you <3

- To Fag Bag : love you too <3 bye

I didn’t get a message after that so I went to sleep with thoughts of Vic, cake and ice cream.

*

“C’mon Kelly-Bear, time to get up.” My mom said as she sat on my bed. I checked my phone and it was 8 pm. “Dinner’s ready and it’s your favorite.” I sighed as I got up, stretching and hearing my joints pop. “Ok, ew that sounds gross and painful.” I smiled at my mom and gave her a peck on the cheek. I grabbed my phone and made my way towards the kitchen.

“What’s for dinner?” I asked as I smelled garlic and some sauce thing.

“I told you; it’s your favorite. It’s spaghetti with Alfredo sauce and garlic bread.” Yum. She served us each a plate and got two cans of sprite out of the fridge.

“Are we gonna do anything on Thanksgiving?” I asked. It may have been a few months away but I’m still curious.

“Yeah, we’re going to go to Mrs. Hill’s house for it. She said she will have a few friends and family over and that it’d be good for me to meet some people. She’s a nice lady.” That’s true. Justin’s grandma is really sweet and she’s even like my own grandma since I’ve never met mine.

“I wanna hide the truth.” Vic is calling. I looked over at my mom and she nodded, saying it’s ok that I can talk to him.

“Hello?” I said quietly.

“Hey babe, sorry I didn’t call you earlier. I was sleeping.”

“Its fine, I was sleeping too. So Wassup?”

“Nothing just missed your voice.” I heard a little sniffle.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah.” His voice sounded like it crooked. I signaled to my mom that I’d be right back.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Liar.”

“I just miss you Kells,” he said through a sob. “I miss your face, your voice, and your kisses. I just miss all of you.” Aw, I’m gonna cry.

“I miss you too babe but when Christmas rolls around, we’ll be together and you can kiss me all you want.” I said as I wiped away the tears.

“You’re not coming over for thanksgiving?”

“No.” I said sadly. Vic began crying even harder and I honestly wanted to jump through my phone and kiss him. “Babe, please don’t c-cry.” I hid under my blanket and let the tears roll down freely.

“I’m sorry. I just miss you K-Kells. I want to hol-ld you fore-ever and never let you g-go.”

“I mi-miss you too. Do you st-still have the necklace I gav-ve you?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Get and give it kiss. Whenever you miss me, kiss it and know that I’m always thinking of you.” I heard a knock on my door and my mom walked in. “Babe, I gotta go. Love you lots.”

“I love you too babe.”

“Text me?”

“Of course, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Good night.”

“Good night love.” My mom laid with me on my bed and ran her fingers through my hair.

“How you holding up sweetie?”

“Not good mommy.” I cried as she pulled me towards her for a hug. “I miss him.”

“I know you do sweetie but you got something in the mail.” She pulled out a velvet black box from her sweater and gave it to me. “Open it. I wanna see what it is.” She said eagerly. I opened up the box and there was a gold necklace with a ‘V’ and a diamond in the middle. Out fell a little piece of paper.

‘Dear Kellin, I miss you terribly and the day after you left, I went and got this necklace. If I’m going to have yours then I want you to have mine. We’ll always be together while we have these with us. I love you and I miss you. Love, Vic’

I began crying even harder as I clutched on to my mom. “He sucks! He’s making me cry because he’s so sweet.” All she did was laugh as she rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

“Tell him you got his gift ok? I’ll be in the living room if you need me.” with that, she got up and left my room.

- To Fag Bag : I got your necklace. I love it. Thank you <3

- From Fag Bag : I’m glad you love it baby. I was kinda scared that you’d hate it :\

- To Fag Bag : I could never hate anything you give me, though this may be hard to top lol

And that’s how we spent our evening. Texting and sending each other either sickingly sweet messages or dumb jokes. Just three more months and we’ll be able to actually hug each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I have not posted anything lately, there was a few issues but now everything's somewhat setteled. I'll try to update as soon as I can <3