Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Halloween

“C’MON VIC!” I heard Mike yell from the bottom of the stairs. We were all going to Alan’s place to watch scary movies and eat a shit load of chocolate. I made my way down the stairs and to the living room where he was waiting for me. “Finally! Ma! We’re ready to go!” my mom came out from the kitchen and walked towards the door.

I sat up front playing D.J. and Mike sat in the back while we went to pick up Tony and Jaime. “Did you talk to Kellin lately?” my mom asked.

“Yeah, I talked to him yesterday.”

“And how is he?”

“He’s good. He made a few friends but he said it isn’t the same because they aren’t as crazy as we are.” My mom laughed as we pulled up to Tony’s place. A few minutes later, Tony and Jaime ran out and into the car. They said hi to my mom and we were off.
A few minutes later, we pulled up in front of Alan’s apartment building and the three hooligans ran out the car and in the building. I wasn’t in a rush so I took my time. Just as I was about to go inside the building, my mom called me back.
“What?” I said as I stood in front of the driver side window.

“When you go back to school, I want you to tell your teachers that you won’t be in school a week before the break.”

“Why? Where we going?”

“We aren’t going anywhere but you are. So you’ll need to do laundry and then pack a suit case for two week.”

“Where am I going?”

“It’s a surprise, now get inside and enjoy yourself.” I walked inside the building, said hello to Norm, the receptionist, and went to Alan’s house. I barely had enough time to take off my shoes before Alan came and pulled me to his room.

“I want you to sit here on the chair and face the computer.” I did, as I was told, not that I had choice, and he began opening up stuff. I was soon face with a camera and on the screen read ‘Calling Fggt cx’ I heard a door slam and when I looked around, I was alone in Alan’s room.

“What do you want Alan? I’m trynna give someone one a blowjob.” Oh, well what do we have here? All I saw was a chair and a door.

“The only person you should be giving a blowjob to is me.”

“VIC!” Kellin shouted as he sat on the chair.

“Who’s getting a blowjob?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“No one, that’s just how I talk with Alan; speaking of Alan, why are you on his account?”

“Well if you’d rather give someone a blowjob instead of talking to your boyfriend, I guess that’s not ok.”

“I’m all alone in my room. See?” he picked up what I’m guessing is his webcam and showed me his room. “Besides, if someone was in here they’d be kicked out so I can talk to you.”

“Good. And can I get a proper tour of your room?”

“Ok, I guess. Just don’t laugh.”

“Why would I laugh?”

“Just promise me you won’t.”

“I promise.”

“Ok, fine. This is my door, to where I enter my room. These are my white walls, which have posters on them. This is my comfy bed that you’ve slept on before. This is my closet that has all my shit stored. Oh! My lights are black lights so anything white turns purple. See!” he quickly set the web cam down and turned his light on. His walls and teeth we’re purple colored. “Isn’t that cool!” I wouldn’t dare destroy his amusement so I agreed. “Oh, and I have Christmas lights tacked on where my walls meet my ceiling.” He said, showing me the colorful lights. “And last but not least. Me!” the way he said me, made me break out into a teeth filled smile.

“You’re room is cool babe. And I love the you part the best.” My compliment caused him to blush.

“Oh! I have two someone’s to show you!” He left the chair and all I saw was a door. After a few seconds, he came back. “This is Baby Vic.” Kellin said, holding a light brown bunny in his hands. It was a baby bunny. It was so small that Kellin’s hands almost swallowed it. “And here’s his boyfriend, Baby Kellin.” This bunny was smaller. It was white with a black patch of fur over its right eye.

“Aw babe. They’re so cute! When did you get them?”

“Um, I got them last week. My mom said I was looking a bit sad so we went to an animal rescue center and I adopted them. I have their certificate and everything. They’re names are legal too and the guy who helped us said their names are cute.”

“Of course their names are cute; you did name them after all. So how old are they?” I asked. I saw the twinkle in his eyes when he showed me them. It made my heart flutter.

“Baby Vic is about a month, a month and half. Baby Kellin is about the same age too.”

“You said you went to a rescue center right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“How did they end up there? I’m sure the guy told you right?”

“Yeah, he said that man saw Vic Junior shaking in front of his porch so he took him there the next day and Kellin Junior was found by a little girl who saw him near a hole.” It looked like he wanted to say something but bit his lip in nervousness.

“What is it babe?”

“Nothing, never mind.”

“Tell me. Please?”

“Would you get mad if I gave them your last name?”

“No, of course not love. I’d be honored.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Because maybe I did give them your last name and maybe because they’re like my little babies.” He said as he gave them a kiss on the head.

“Aren’t they my babies too since they do have my last name?”

“I guess you’re right.” Kellin said with a smile. “I’m gonna put them back. Say bye to your daddy babies.” I will die from his cuteness. When he was sitting in front of me again, he waved causing me to smile and wave back.

“I can’t wait to see my little baby bunnies in real life.”

“Me either, but hopefully that day comes quickly.” He said with sad eyes. He looked at his lap and sniffled a bit.

“Babe, what wrong?” Kellin shook his head. “Kellin.” I said with a sigh. “What’s the matter love?” when he looked back up, I saw tears running down his face.

“I miss you Vic. I’m lonely here.”

“I know baby, I miss you too. But we’ll be together on Christmas ok? I’ll never let you go and we can all you want. How does that sound?” he smiled through his tears and nodded.

“It sounds good.”

“So, why aren’t you trick-or-treating?”

“I’m in seventh grade Victor and I’m dating someone in high school so I gotta at least act the part.”

“Oh, and what does this high school-er look like?”

“Um … he has long flowy hair, chocolate eyes and a perfect face.”

“Damn Kellin, he sounds hot!”

“He is.” He giggled. “So why are you at Alan’s house? I thought you guys would be t-peeing someone’s house.”

“We were but Mike had the explosive runs so …”

“EWWWW VIC! That’s gross!”

“Jk, we’re having a scary movie marathon.”

“Oh, want me to talk to you later then?”

“No! I’d rather talk to you then hear the guys scream like little girls.”

“Then what do we talk about?” Kellin asked. “We’ve talked about everything.”

“How’s school?”

“Who are you? My mother?” he sassed.

“What about your mother?” I heard in the background.

“Damn, mom! You scared me!”

“Sorry Kelly-Bear, but I came to tell you it’s getting late.”

“It’s Friday mom and I’m talking to Vic.”

“But we’re getting up early sweetie.” Kellin turned around to face me with his arms crossed over his chest and a pout on his lips. I saw his mom walk up behind him and give a kiss on the cheek. “Hi Vic.”

“Hi aunt Kat.”

“Did Kellin show you the bunnies?”

“Yeah, I think they represent us very well.”

“I think so too. Fine, I’ll give you two more hours’ ok baby?”

“Thank you mom. I love you.”

“Love you too. Bye Victor.” I said bye and then started talking when the door closed.

“Where you going?” I asked curiously.

“One of my aunts on my dad’s side live like three hours form her so when she found out we were here, she wanted to meet me.”

“Oh. I hope that goes ok.”

“I just wanna get over with.”

I could see the discomfort in his eyes so I changed the subject. We spent the next two hours talking about everything and anything. We talked about things from how snakes look weird to the best food we’ve ever had. When Kellin’s two hours were up, it was twelve in his time zone. That didn’t stop him though, he guilt tripped me into texting him. The last message I got from him was a picture of the white bunny snuggling into the side of the brown bunny.

- From Kellogg’s : It’s like they know we miss each other <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk when I'll be able to update again so there will be a second one