Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Holiday

“Time to wake up Victor.”

“Five more minutes ma.” I whined in my sleepy state of mind.

“I’m not your mom Victor, we’re here.” I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a car, in front of a nice looking apartment building.

“Sorry Aunt Kat. I forgot where I was.”

“It’s fine sweetie. Do you need any helps with you luggage?”

“No, it’s fine. I only have one.”

“Ok, remember, we live on the fourth floor, number 10. Here is the key and there is food in the fridge if you are hungry. Oh yeah! And Kellin doesn’t know you’re here so either you can try to wake him up or you can sneak into his bed. Whichever one you pick, we both know he won’t wake up. Now I gotta go to work I’ll see you boys later.” With that, she was out the parking lot and off to wherever she works.

I walked up the stairs and was greeted with an old woman sitting in what looks like a front desk. She smiled tiredly at me and I returned the smile. When I got on the elevator, I saw a camera and faintly heard some classical music playing. I got off and walked ten doors down the left. I opened it slowly. I was expecting something to jump out and kill me but so far so good. Once I was comfortably inside and I’ve checked the living room and kitchen out, I went to Kellin’s room. It wasn’t that hard, considering the soft glow of light coming from the only opened door.

There he was, all curled up in his blankets. I walked into his room and looked around. It was small but it wasn’t too small. There were the Christmas lights on his wall, giving off the glow and there was a cage on his desk. Curiosity got the best of me and I took a closer look. In it were the two little bunnies he showed me the other day and they were absolutely adorable. There’s the gay Vic coming out. There were clothes all over his floor and I need to stop before I freak out. I hate when things aren’t placed in their proper spot.

I changed into some basketball short and a tank top, climbing into the bed with Kellin and hugging him tightly against my body. I kissed the top of his hair and inhaled the strawberry shampoo he’s used since he was tinier. His body instantly curled against mine and a light, content sigh was heard in the rather silent room. I noticed that he was wearing the sweater I gave him and how he was shaking with cold against me. I pulled the blanket tighter around us and pulled him as close as I possibly could to warm him up. I fell asleep with Kellin in my arms and a smile on my face.

*

I woke up to someone yelling in my ear. I fell off the bed with a thud and groaned in pain.

“N-no, this isn’t real. Y-you’re not real.” Kellin said repeatedly. “I’m dreaming.” He whispered. “Yeah, that’s it. I’m dreaming and when I wake up, you won’t be in my room. You’ll be back in California. All I have to do is pinch myself.”

“Kellin.” I sighed.

“No, shut up. I have to wake up. This is gonna make me cry when I wake up.” He pinched himself in different parts of his body and tears began forming. “Why isn’t it w-working? You’re supposed to b-be gone! Please, l-leave.” I walked towards Kellin and gave him a hug. “You feel real, and you smell real, and you look real.”

“That’s because I am real.” I took his hand in mine and gave it kiss. “I love you.” He threw himself at me and gave me a hard kiss on the lips. I didn’t have time to react because his lips were off mine.

“Sorry.” He mumbled as he looked at his bed, with a slight blush coating his cheeks.

“Hey, look at me.” when Kellin looked back into my eyes, I saw happiness and relief in his eyes. I leaned closer to his lips until they we’re touching lightly, and murmured. “I missed you too.” I pecked him lightly, teasing him even, enjoying the way he’d move his lips just a little more so they were against mine.

“Vic.” He whined. “Stop it! I have been deprived of your lips for almost three months and I need them right this instant. So either kiss me right, or don’t kiss me at all.”

“But I like teasing you.” Kellin stuck his tongue out at me so I caught it in between my teeth. I sucked on it slowly until it was completely in my mouth. Kellin’s hands gripped the front of my shirt and he pulled us on the bed until I was lying on top of him, in between his legs. One hand held me up while the other gripped his hip. Kellin bucked his hips up and that caused me to pull back completely. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing.”

“That didn’t feel like nothing.”

“I’m kinda … ya’know …”

“No, I don’t know.”

“I’m horny.” He murmured, a slight blush coating his cheeks.

“You’re eleven. You’re too young to be horny.”

“But I have to give my virginity to you.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m younger then you. You’re gonna want someone who knows what they’re doing and if I don’t you’re gonna leave me.”

“Where did you hear that?”

“Katherine’s older brother said the only way to get someone to stay with you was to have sex with them.”

“Babe.” I sighed. “That’s not true; if I wanted sex don’t you think I would’ve tried by now?”

“I guess.” He sighed. “But what if you get horny and I’m not ready?”

“It’s called jerking off. If one day I get horny, and you don’t think you’re ready then I won’t force you to do anything. Babe, don’t worry about that ok? Now, what do you have on the agenda today?”

“Is mom home?”

“No, she said she wasn’t gonna be home until tonight.” A flash of mischievous went through his eye. “Why?”

“Come here.” He pulled me down and kissed me hard. My arm gave out because of the force but that didn’t seem to stop Kellin. When he pulled away, he looked up at me shyly. His lips were slightly swollen and wet from the kissing. It was hot, honestly. “Sorry. I just missed you. I was really upset not being able to see you or talk to you as much as I used to.”

“I missed you too baby. When I wake up and see that you’re not next to me, I felt like shit. When my mom told me I was coming here, I was excited. I finally get to see my precious baby boy and kiss him.” I littered his face with little kisses and he began giggling.

“Vic!” he squeaked. “Stop, that tickles.” After two minutes, I stopped and he smiled up at me. “Am I really your precious baby boy?”

“Yeah, you are.”

“Good. Wanna meet our little baby bunnies?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my dear readers. Sorry for keeping you waiting but the updates might start being like this. I have no wifi at home and I a currently in summer school :( love you
OH ! And I have a new story out called Let Me Be Your Hero &' it's an original so hopefully it's good