Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Our Little Endeavors

“C’mon.” Kellin whined, dragging out the ‘o’. “I told Jesse we’d meet them in front of the school at two and its … 2:01. Let’s move!”

“Babe, I gotta look good.”

“You do look good.”

“You’re only saying that because you want to leave.” I replied with a smile.

“Yes!” he stood in front of me with his hands on his hips. “Now, let’s go!” he tugged me by my arm and led me out the apartment. Once we were outside, we began walking. “Are you sure you wanna come? I mean, it’s just gonna be four eleven year olds at an arcade.”

“Yeah, I’m sure. Or what, you have another boyfriend I don’t know about?” I teased.

“Mhm, yeah, that’s definitely it.” Kellin replied sarcastically. “So, how’s everyone?”

“Good, good. Jaime, Austin and I have some classes together and we all have lunch together so it’s good. Alan’s trying to start his own YouTube channel, so there’s that. Mike and Tony are good too, though last week, they were fighting about whether or not Star Wars is better than Harry Potter.”

“They’re both wrong. Avengers is better because Thor is a hot piece of meat.”

“So Thor is your boyfriend? Is that why he’s hot?”

“Yes Victor, that’s why I think Thor, is hot.”

“Why are you so sassy today?”

“Because you made me late Victor. Now hurry up. Can you gimme a piggyback ride though?”

“Lazy ass.” I mumbled.

“I heard that! Besides, you love this lazy ass.” I smiled as I got down on one knee. I barely felt Kellin get on my back, so to make sure he was on I looked back.
“What?”

“You’re so light! I can barely feel you on my back.” I got up and he tightened his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. “You know I won’t drop you right? You can loosen up.”

“Sorry but it’s so high up and I freak out a bit.” I chuckled and shook my head.

“Oh Kellin, you’re funny. Now let’s go.”

*

“So, how’d you meet Kellin?” Jesse asked me. Kellin’s friends were chill, different from the chaos of our other friends, but it’s nice. Where my friends want to act like fools outside, Kellin’s want to stay inside and watch scary movies. His friends weren’t loud like ours. For once I didn’t have a headache.

“Um … he was in pre-k and I was in first grade. My class went to his because we were gonna read to his class. Our teachers paired us up and since then we’ve been friends.”

“Mom.” Kellin whispered in my ear.

“Oh, and our moms were also friends in high school. I remember one day my mom came to pick me and my brother up and she was late. I saw Kellin crying and I went inside to see what was wrong. A few minutes later is mom came and then my mom saw her and yeah.”

“Aw, is little Kellin blushing?” Justin laughed. Kellin made a noise of annoyance and buried his face in my neck.

“No. Asshole.”

“Kellin, no cursing in front of your best friend.” Gabe said teasingly. He groaned and I felt a little heat of his breath against my neck.

“Now they won’t leave me alone.” Kellin mumbled into my neck.

“It’s ok Kells, we’re almost there then we can do whatever you want and we may accidently get lost.” I whispered.

“If we don’t, I won’t kiss you until tomorrow.” He threatened. I laughed and that caught the attention of his friends.

“What’s so funny?” Justin asked.

“Nosy.” Kellin grumbled.

“We’re here!” Jesse shouted. Kellin hopped off my back and pulled me inside. We went to the get some tokens and headed towards the basketball tossing game. There were a lot of people here, more like little kids, but it looked fun. “C’mon Kellin, I wanna bet you again.” Jesse got a middle finger in the face and he only laughed.

“How about we go to that one over there.” I said, pointing to the game where you roll the ball up the ramp and into one of the holes. “I don’t think they can see us from here.” I whispered in his ear. He nodded eagerly and dragged me threw the crowed of human sweat and boogers.

“You start playing. I gotta go to the bathroom.” I nodded and watched him walk away. I swear he sways his hips when he knows I’m watching him. I put in some tokens and the balls were released. Omg that sounds so funny and wrong! After throwing the first three balls, a random girl came up to me. She had long brown hair, and big brown eyes. She was very pretty and if I was straight, I’d date her.

“Hey, I’m Katlynn. I’ve never seen you here before.” She showed confidence and she smiled brightly.

“Oh um hey, I’m Vic.”

“So are you here with anyone?”

“Ye-“

“Did you just move here?” rude much?

“Um no, I’m j-“

“You’re cute. How old are you?”

“I’m f-“

“Age doesn’t matter. We’re going on a date this weekend ok?”

“No.” I finally managed to get a word out.

“Ok, so can I get your – did you just say no?” her entire façade fell.

“Yeah, I said no.”

“Why would you deny me? Aren’t I attractive enough for you? You’re single dammit!”

“I’m not single, first of all.”

“Then why did you agree to go on a date with me?” she shouted.

“I didn’t, you assumed I was single and you assumed I wanted to go on a date with you. You’re pretty but you’re not my type.” Next thing I knew, she was kissing me. I was in complete shock but I didn’t kiss back. After a few seconds, I pushed her away. “You better hope the person I brought here didn’t see that. Now please, go away. I don’t know you and I don’t even like you.” Just then, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a face burry itself in my back. “Hey babe.” Kellin tightened his arms around my waist and kissed in between my shoulder blades. “Can you leave now?” the Katelynn chick walked away was anger all over her face and I turned around to face Kellin. “How much of that did you see?”

“All of it.” He whispered in my ear.

“You know I love you right?” I whispered back.

“Yeah, I do. I saw when you pushed Katelynn away after she kissed you.”

“You know her?” I asked in shock.

“Yeah, she’s my friend. I knew she was a little out there but I didn’t know she would actually do something like that.”

“Wanna do the last four balls? Maybe you can get a better score then I did.” He giggled and turned to face the game. The first ball landed in the 500 point hole, the second ball landed in the 400 point hole, the third and fourth ball landed in the 100 point hole. “You’re really good at this game.”

“It’s the only one I can beat the guys at. It’s fun.”

“Why don’t we just stay here instead? Maybe we can win a lot of tickets and you get yourself a prize.” And that’s what we did. Kellin kept scoring in between 400 and 1000 points, which in return, gave us a lot of tickets. His friends eventually found us and we had to put our tickets in a ticket counter. We ended up with 20,000 tickets and only from twenty dollars. Kellin got a stuffed Jamaican banana and a little stuffed monkey. We parted way with his friends and began walking to his place. “So, how’s school here?”

“Boring. But I did something you’d least expect.”

“What, you gave someone a blowjob?”

“Vic! No! I got into a fight.”

“What! Little innocent Kellin got into fight?” I said dramatically.

“Shut up, I’m not little. I just haven’t grown yet. And yes I did. I bit a dude’s ankle so hard I drew blood.”

“Way to go Kells! I’m proud of you, but you didn’t start the fight right?”

“No, the guy was insulting me and Jack stepped in to try and stop it but then the guy sent his friend in to fight Jack. I forgot what he did to Jack but I jumped on his back and Jack punched him the stomach causing us both to fall on the floor. Ronnie came over and started kicking me in the stomach so then I bit his ankle. I didn’t get in trouble though, I only got a warning.”

“Damn, my little boy is growing up.” I teased, pinching one of his cheeks lightly. “I didn’t think you take my telling you to be kick ass literally though.”

“I didn’t but that was the first thing to come to my mind so I did.” Before I had a chance to respond, we heard screaming and when we looked behind us, there was Katelynn. She ran towards us and hugged Kellin tightly. She was crying into his shoulder and Kellin just looked stunned.

“K-Kellin, Kellin st-stay away from-m him! He’s a b-bad per-person!”

“Huh?”

“V-Vic. He ca-came up to me when I-I was at the ar-arcade and tr-tried to kiss me. Whe-en I denied him, he t-touched me where he sh-shouldn’t have.” Kellin looked at me and winked. I didn’t know what he was gonna do but all I know is that I had to play along with it.

“It’s ok.” He whispered into her ear repeatedly. “But … I don’t believe you.” She pulled away from him and when she was about to speak, Kellin cut her off. “Vic isn’t like that sweetie. I saw when you kissed him and I should want to hurt you but I won’t because you’re a waste of time.” Kellin let go of her and walked over to me. I hugged him around the waist and rested my head on his shoulder. “You’re just mad that he prefers me over you.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled sinisterly. “Babe, why don’t we go home? I’m tired”

“Sure, let’s go home. Nice to see you again Katelynn.” We turned around and began walking away.

“It would be terrible if everyone at school found out you were gay, wouldn’t Kellin?” Kellin turned around and shook his head.

“It would if I cared about what they had to say.”

“What about your friends, huh? You’d be all alone if they stopped talking to you.”

“If they have a problem with it and stop talking to me just because I’m gay then they aren’t my real friends. I have friends in Cali who accept me for me. I’d be alone but I wouldn’t mind. In fact, I’d thank you. So do what you want because in the end, I’ll still have Vic and you’ll still be a sad little bitch.” Kellin brought his hand up and snapped. We turned back around and began walking home.

“Mmm … that was really hot. I love when you’re all sassy towards other people.” I whispered in his ear.

“You told me to be kick ass so I am. As long as you love me and my mom loves me and Cali loves me then I’ll be fine.”

“My god, you’re so hot right now.”

“Keep it in your pants.” He giggled. “I think that’s the most I’ve talked since being here.” I pecked his cheek and a small blush appeared. “Carry me home?” I got on my knee and he got on my back. “I love you.” He whispered in my ear.

“I love you too. Now let’s go home. I miss my little bunny children.”