Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Ch 25

I woke up early, earlier than usual. I glanced at the clock and it read 4 a.m. … what the actual fuck! How do people wake up this early? I got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. While I made the two second walk, I began thinking about Kellin.

I think the poor child has lost his mind. Ever since I let him dry hump me, he’s been trying to do it every night. Granted I’ve only been here for a week. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed myself very much but I feel like if I just stole his innocents even if we didn’t go all the way. It’s just … it just that I know he’s not ready and I don’t want him to think that’s the only reason I want to be with him. Because, honestly if that were true, it would’ve made sense that I date someone closer to my age instead of someone three years younger.

“What are you thinking about so hard? You look like you want to take a massive cruci.” I jumped at the sound of Kellin’s voice and dropped the bowl on the counter, spilling some of it. He was only wearing a sweater and tight boxers. He giggled before talking. “Sorry to scare you. Why are you up? Come back to bed with me, please?” he pouted.

“Nope, I’m hungry.”

“How can you eat without getting fat? If I eat, I gain like a million pounds.”

“Babe, you still haven’t gone through your growth spurt and you’re still a ki-.”

“Excuse me?” he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

“You’re still young.”

“Uh-huh, whatever.” He said grumpily. “You were about say I’m a kid.” He looked at his feet and then back up. “Don’t come sleep with me since I’m a kid. Don’t want you getting arrested for sleeping next to a minor.” He turned on his heel and walked out the kitchen. I quickly drank the remaining part of my milk and cleaned what I spilled before I went to Kellin’s room. He sat cross-legged on his bed, looking at his lap.

“You know, I remember when I met a cute four year old.” I said from my spot on the doorway. I slowly walked into his room and stood at the edge of his bed. Kellin looked up at me and sniffled a bit. I opened up my arms and he slowly crawled into them. “I was just seven when I met him and I remember that I made him a promise. I promised to be his best friend forever and always. I used to get butterflies in my stomach when I had to read to him. I feared that, as he got older, he would find someone better than me. Then, when I was in sixth grade, I found out I liked that little boy but I was too scared to do anything. Then when said boy told me he liked me, I kinda … I cheered on the inside. I wanted to cry because after daydreaming about how I could kiss him properly, I finally got it.” I kissed his temple and ran my fingers through his hair. “And I wouldn’t trade him for the world.”

“You asshole, I hate that I love you.” He grumbled. “Let’s go to sleep.”

*

“Oh god, Vic!” Kellin moaned from underneath me. I leaned down and gave him a sloppy kiss before going back down. “M-more, gimme more.” I moved my fingers around, looking for that one spot inside him. I began scissoring him with three fingers. I stared in amazement as I watched my fingers disappear then reappear. “’M ready Vic. Just want your dick. Please?” I ignored his request until I heard him moan loudly. “Th-there, again. Vic touch me there again.” He pleaded. I pressed into the same spot and watched as he arched his back.

“You look beautiful like this baby. All spread out for me like the good boy you are.” My mouth had a mind of its own tonight. I kissed his inner thighs, nibbling on the little baby fat he still had there. I left hickies on his pale skin. “So, so beautiful.” I murmured against his skin. When I looked up, I saw Kellin’s face and chest turning red. I took his dick in my mouth and began sucking it deliciously. My nose reached his stomach and I swallowed around his tip.

“Vic, ‘m gonna … not gonna last … fuck me with your dick please!” I came off him with a wet pop, and slowly pulled my fingers out. I watched Kellin crawl up to me and he started sucking on my fingers, moaning around them. When he was done, he turned around and gripped the base of my dick before slowly sliding it inside him. “God Vic you’re so big. Fill me up so good.” He began moving up and down. When I finally realized what was happening, I was lying on the bed with Kellin on top of me, bouncing and moaning. I gripped his hips, pulling him down quicker. Before I knew it, Kellin was moaning loudly, tightening around me and we both came at the same time. I threw my bed back in pleasure, closing my eyes. I heard a woman gasp in horror, then she yelled Kellin’s name.

“Are you Victor Fuentes?” when I opened my eyes, I saw a police officer standing in front of me. I looked around and saw all the stuff I had back home, surrounding me. “Sir, are you Victor Fuentes?” the officer repeated, a bit annoyed. I nodded my head in confusion. “We have a warrant out for your arrest. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.” While the officer read me my rights, I saw my parents looking at me with hatred. Mike just shook his head before my father closed the door. I was guided to the police car. I sat in the backseat and rested my head on the window before drifting off to sleep.

“The prosecutor would like to bring Kellin Quinn to the seat.” I opened my eyes again and saw that I was in a courtroom. I looked down and saw orange on my body. I saw my friends sitting in the courtroom, giving me judging glares. “Mr. Quinn,” a random woman, who I guess was his lawyer, said. “Where were you on the night of April 15, 2014?”

“I w-was at Vic’s house.” He said quietly. It reminded me of how he’d get all shy. I smiled slightly. Kellin looked over at me and I swear I saw the word sorry written in his eyes. That’s when I began to freak out. Why was I hear and why was he sorry? My insides burned with a lively passion but I looked clam on the outside.

“And what did you do at Vic’s house?”

“We were p-playing soccer in the afternoon then we were playing video games but we also watched YouTube videos when we got bored.”

“And did at any moment, were you guys physical?”

“Y-yeah.”

“When?”

“I’d shove my hand in Vic’s to make his controller fall out of his hand and he’d do the same.”

“And at one point, did Vic do something that made you feel uncomfortable?” Kellin looked back at me and stayed quiet. All I remember was having sex with him. We both wanted it, he begged me for more. He wanted it too, didn’t he? “No, sweetie, I need you to look at me. Vic can’t hurt you here.” Why would I ever want to hurt him? “So did you, at any point, begin to think Vic was making things uncomfortable for you?”

“Yes.” He whispered. I looked up at him in shock. He looked down at his laps and wiped his tears.

“When did you begin to feel uncomfortable?”

“When he started kissing my neck.”

“Did you ever tell him to stop?”

“Yes.”

“How?”

“I pleaded, I yelled, I cried. He wouldn’t stop.” Kellin looked back up and we made eye contact. “He began touching me inappropriately. He took my clothes off roughly and told me that I should at least pretend to enjoy it because if I didn’t I would get worse.” We were still holding eye contact. My eyes began watering and tears began falling. “Victor Fuentes, someone I thought was my best friend, raped me.” there were loud gasps and I shook my head no, many times.

“I hear by declare Victor Vincent Fuentes guilty for the rape of the minor, Kellin Quinn.”
♠ ♠ ♠
?