Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Innocents

It was Saturday morning, the birds were chirping and the sun was shining. Kellin woke up and saw his best friend next to him. Kellin liked the way his hair was long and curly, sometimes Vic even let Kellin touch his hair, and he liked how he was always nice to him. However, what he liked the most about Vic was what happened the previous night.

*

They were sharing Vic’s bed because Kellin did not want to leave his side; it was pitch black in the room and Kellin was scared of the dark, he feared that the monster in the closet was going to get his feet, the mere thought of that sent the poor four year old into tears. Vic had been up still, thinking Kellin was long asleep, but was surprised when he felt Kellin shake a little bit so he turned on the lamp he had resting on his bedside table.

“What’s wrong Kells?” he asked, sitting up. Kellin pointed to the closet and then tried hiding his small feet from the monster. Vic quickly understood what was wrong, going through the same thing with Mike, so he got up. “You think there’s a monster in here?” Vic asked opening the closet some more, Kellin pulled the covers up to his eyes so he could hide if it came out. “There’s nothing in here Kells.” However, Kellin only whined and hid under the blanket. “Better?” he asked as he closed the door and moved one of their plastic chairs in front of it. Kellin shook his head and wiped his tears from his face.

“Vic.” Said the younger one with out-stretched arms and grabby hands. “Vic. Monssir.” He still feared the ‘monssir’ was going to break free from Vic’s barricade.

“I know something that’ll make you feel better. My mama and daddy do it all the time. They told me it makes them feel better but that I can’t do it to everyone, only them. But I think I’ll show you.” Vic sat in front of Kellin and kissed his lips. They didn’t know what they were doing but it felt right and as Vic had said, it made Kellin feel a lot better. “Do you feel better Kells?” Kellin nodded and smiled, doing it one more time and blushing when he felt Vic does it back. When they stopped, Vic turned off the light and laid next to Kellin. They both hugged and kissed a few more times before saying good night and drifting off to sleep.

*

Kellin looked at Vic’s lips and touched them with his pointer finger, they’re soft. He smiled and leaned up to kiss him one more time. “Vic. Mine.” He said as hugged Vic and pulled the blanket up, shielding them from the cold. He closed his eyes again and drifted off to sleep.

Vic woke up and saw Kellin fast asleep next to him; his blonde hair was messed up and sprawled over his pillow and face. Vic pushed back a few strands and stared at his best friend sleep. He looked at his slightly parted lips and kissed them. He liked how Kellin tasted like strawberries. The seven year old was happy that he made Kellin happy last night, but he felt like if he told someone, something bad was going to happen so when Kellin wakes up he was going to tell him that it was a secret. After about thirty minutes, the little blonde boy finally woke up and smiled at the eldest. They both leaned up and kissed a few times.

“Kells we can’t tell anyone about this.” Kellin looked at Vic in confusion. “I like making you happy but if we tell someone then we could get in trouble and we don’t want that right?” Kellin nodded and pinky promised Vic that they weren’t going to tell a soul. They finally decided to get out of bed and downstairs. The adults were sitting around the television while Mike was playing with a little boy Kellin never met.

“There the two lazy bones.” Victor Sr. exclaimed. “Do you guys want some pancakes?” both boys nodded and sat at an oval table where they were served three pancaked each. Vic finished his and Kellin only finish half of one. They headed back upstairs to the guestroom and closed the door.

“Do you still wanna do this when we’re bigger?” Vic asked Kellin as they lay on the bed. Kellin nodded and looked at Vic with a smile. “What?” Kellin shook his head and hid his face behind his hands. “C’mon Kells. Tell me.” He shook his head again and squeaked when he felt Vic poke his side. “If you don’t, I’ll tickle you.” Vic threatened, wiggling his fingers dangerously close to Kellin’s sides.

“Mine.” Said the four year old as he wrapped his arms around the older boy.

“I already told Kells, I’ll always be yours and only yours. Forever and always.”

“Forever. Always.” Kellin said looking up at Vic who had the biggest smile he could muster up. “Vic. Mine. Forever. Always.”

“And Kellin is mine. Forever and always.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So ... Is this good or nah