Status: Active! Updates every week or so!

The Worthless Life of Elle Anders.

Meet Elle

My name is Elle Anders, I'm 17. My hair's a stupid shade of blonde and my eyes used to be bright. I'm a short sack of nothing important, and I've never mattered.

My father blames me for the passing of my mother, which is accurate. She killed herself when I was 8, Her note said that she couldn't handle everything that came with this family, and she shot herself in the middle of a highway.

Aimee came into the picture two years ago when I was 15. My father met her at the grocery store, and they apparently hit it off. He put on a mask with her, forcing me to do the same. We laughed together and ate dinner together in her presence. But once the door shut and she was in her car, He'd snap back to the father I knew. The one that hit with no remorse, and reminded me that I was the cause of mom's death.

The only one that didn't hate me was Aimee. She was never the stereotypical step-mother to me, Aimee was so beautiful and kind to me. She had gorgeous hair the shade of midnight that fell to her shoulders in soft ringlets, her eyes were an unique shade of teal that matched her tanned skin.

Her skin glowed before she met my father. Now her skin matched mine, Pale and bruised. Ugly splotches of yellow and purple matted her body. Her cheeks hollowed from malnutrition. She was still beautiful to me. She was the only one I had that cared for me. She was like a mother I'd never have.

The abuse happened to me after my Mom passed away, He would hit and scratch me, screaming of my wrong doings. Aimee didn't know his true nature until a few months after they married. That's when he started hitting her too. It went from little slaps Aimee would brush off, to full blown beatings. He would scream and yell at her, mostly in a drunken rage. That's why she never told anyone but me, she believed he was a good man, and the only reason why he hit us was because he was drunk.

Her daughter, Jeslyn and I never got along . Jeslyn lived with her father in Baltimore, and only visited sporadically.
She was the damn reason we moved from the quiet, rainy Washington, to Baltimore, Maryland. On the other side of the fucking U.S. Jeslyn begged and begged for her mother to move this hell hole to be "closer with her mommy". By mommy, she mean her source of income. Aimee found a job at a small grocery store nearby my (and her daughters) new school. Her father was some business man, and gave her money every week, but apparently that was never enough for her. Aimee always loved her daughter, she just didn't know how to handle someone that walked all over her.

Aimee, only wanting her daughter to be happy, said it was fine, And my father managed to find a job there, which made this semi- permanent.
That is why I'm at Dulaney high school.

I've only been in Dulaney High for a day.
And this day was hell, but it was my fault. At my last school I never fit in, nobody liked me, or even spoke to me, besides teachers that is.
I disgusted everybody I spoke to, I offended them with the bare sight of my appearance..

I'd only been here for a day, and already my step sister and her gang of annoying bitches deemed me horrid, and made sure I knew they despised me.

I didn't need anyone telling me how horrible, I did it to my self. I'd become fixated on counting calories when I was younger, and it spiraled into full blown Anorexia. I started at an overweight sack of hundred and eighty pounds, And here I was, two year later, at ninety nine pounds of fat. Absolutely ugly and horrible. My thighs and wrists are full of razor white and pink scarred scabs. My mind isn't my safe haven, its a hell. And those girls make it worse.

Then again, I always deserved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I still have my Jalex story >< But this popped into my head and i JUST HAD TOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm going to update both of these as much as I can.

Please Comment and let me know how you like it so far!! :)