Between the Sword and the Wall

Parent's world

- Yeah and I told you it was not going to work – She said avoiding all his flirts.
- Alaina the first time I saw you made me feel so special, so good and 8 years later, I felt the same thing, it would be a crime if we don’t try to work things out
- You’re being more dreamer than Andrew if you think we will ever be a normal happy family
- Fine, then look at me, at my eyes and tell me you don’t want to try it – Alaina knew that was lost battle, but she risked herself anyways, she looked at him and got lost, his eyes were so deep and hypnotizing, she could look at them for days.
- Ah fuck it! I can’t – She grabbed his face in a quick move and kissed him, she felt so relieved once she touched his lips, she needed that kiss so much. Benedict reacted quickly and grabbed her from the waist making her closer to him; they finally let out all their feeling with that kiss.
- And I told them to wow! Wo wo wooow – Benedict and Alaina split quickly but it was too late, Mark saw everything and was laughing at them – God I’m so sorry guys, get back to your things I was just looking for my coat, Jesus! – He left laughing, he was definitely drunk – Love you guys!
- Well… so… were where we? – He said seducing her.
- We should go to a more private place
- If you want so why not? – Alaina looked serious at him.
- That’s not a sex invitation
- I had to try – He said disappointed – We could go to my place or yours – Alaina sighed knowing how this was going to end.
- I guess I have no choice, I have to pick up Andrew so we have to go to my place
- Sounds good to me, go and pick him up, I’ll be waiting you at your house – He smirked.
- So you want to be the secret lover?
- It makes things more exciting – He gave her a passionate kiss and left, Alaina smiled to herself and went to pick up Andrew, once his son was on bed asleep she opened the door of her house and there he was, with his Sherlock black coat and curly hair, his figure was slightly illuminated by the moon light which made him look sexy and misterious.
- How do you know I like Sherlock?
- Because I saw the way you looked at me on the set – Alaina stood in silent slightly embarrassed and Benedict kissed her with love, the kiss got hotter and more passionate until they couldn’t resist taking they clothes off while they were walking to Alaina’s bed room, when they were both there Benedict closed the door with a hard push.
- Shh! – She giggled – If you wake up Andrew your night is over – Benedict looked at her with horror and continued kissing her, this time carefully of making any noise. They were very turned on but they could made any noise which they found it even more exciting, they showed their pleasure by touching each other, pressing themselves and by the expression of their faces, they bonded with love and pleasure, this time there was nothing to worry about and they were sober, they reached the climax and they couldn’t help to release a groan, Benedict fell exhausted next to her, his breath was heavy and his heart was beating fast, pumping his blood through his whole body making his veins more noticeable and his body sweaty, a sexy sweaty. Once they were calmed down he hugged her harder so she could never leave his side.
- I want to stay like this forever – Said Alaina – Don’t you ever leave me Ben
- You finally called me Ben – He said with happiness – I would never leave you, you are my woman now – Alaina felt asleep soon, she felt good by being his woman, which also meant that he was his man, his sexy man.
Alaina woke up by a sunbeam that skipped the curtains, she moved and realized she was alone in bed, the same way she woke up years ago.
- Ah! Not again! – She put on a dressing gown and went annoyed to the kitchen where she surprised saw Benedict making breakfast and Andrew sitting excited waiting for the pancakes.
- Good morning sleeping beauty, did you have a good night?
- Yes, what a nice surprise – She smiled at him – Good morning honey, you look hungry – She kissed Andrew on his head.
- Good morning mom, yes it smells delicious
- Yes it does
- Why Ben slept here last night? – Alaina and Benedict stood in silence for a moment; it was hard to explain to an 8 year old boy.
- We talked until very late so he… decided to stay here with us
- Cool! And where did he sleep?
- On the couch – Said Alaina quickly, wishing he stopped asking more questions.
- Okay pancakes are ready – Said Benedict changing the subject completely, after the nice breakfast Alaina asked Benedict to go to her room and talk, both of them went to the room and closed the door – God! Having a child is harder than what I thought
- You’re a beginner, you’ll get used to it. But I wanted to talk about what we are…I mean, Andrew really likes you and he loves the idea of the two of us as a couple so I don’t want to give him any illusion unless we are sure of a stable relationship
- Sounds good, so for him we are just friends, and for us? – Alaina looked at him for a moment and then a wicked smiled escape along with a seductive look.
- Lovers, young lovers insane for each other
- I like that – Said Benedict already turned on, he kissed Alain and grabbed her thighs getting her over him, Alaina made pressure with her legs and wrapped her arms to his neck until he let her fall on the bed, immediately he got over her and started kissing her neck and shoulders.
- You know we won’t get any further – Said suddenly Alaina, Ben looked at her disappointed and a little annoyed.
- Damn it! I want you so badly – He whispered to her ear while caressing softly her leg – Can we just make a quickie?
- No, Andrew is here and he’s awake, welcome to parent’s world – She said getting up from the bed leaving Benedict with desire.
- You’re doing this on purpose!
- Yes, being a father is going to be a big change, so forget about your awesome single life – Saying that she left the room , Benedict had to learn all what he missed in those eight years and Alaina was to teach him, in the worst way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So love is in the air, enjoy it while you can because good things won't last long, as you can see I like drama so enjoy the chapter (:
Excuse my spelling and thanks for reading!