Between the Sword and the Wall

Interview

For the next three months the three of them hanged out bonding as a family, they were finally letting the past go away as a memory and focusing and their future together.
- You know as a mother I always had my doubts about you, but now I’m so happy you guys are together – Elizabeth went with Benedict to the balcony while the brothers and Andrew stayed in the table chilling out.
- Thanks, what made you change your mind?
- My daughter, I never saw her so happy, she looks complete now, I can barely understand what happened eight years ago but that night for her was special, her feelings for you never cooled down, and you have done a lot of good to Andrew too
- I’m glad to hear that – He smiled thinking of how many times Alaina said she hated him, but that was never totally true – Now I just want to make them happy, be a good father – Elizabeth smiled satisfied.
- You are a good man Benedict – Elizabeth went back to the house leaving Benedict some time to think.
- Did you give Benedict the blessing for the wedding?
- Shut up Jared – Alaina laughed and punched him on the arm.
- Are you getting married? – Andrew said enthusiastic.
- No honey he’s just joking
- I was just chatting with him, he’s a nice man – Elizabeth sat solemnly on the couch.
- He’s a diva
- No he’s not Jared! He’s an amazing guy
- Yeah sure - He said rolling his eyes at his sister.
- Leave it Jared – Alaina hugged him from behind and kissed his head – He’s a new man – She went outside to accompany Ben – Thinking again?
- Yes – Benedict turned around and gave her a lovely smile , Alaina hugged him and they stare at the beautiful view of London – I had a lovely talk with your mother
- I’m glad, you were right thinks are getting so much better now
- And they will get even better – He kissed he forehead while he got her closer to him with the arm he had around her shoulders.
- Thanks for everything Ben, I love you – These last words ran through his body as a shock of happiness, it was the first time she said it and it felt so good.
- I love you too, more than anything in the world, along with Andrew – He grabbed her face gently and kissed her softly, full of love and kind.
- Hmm sorry for interrupt guys, but you might want to see this – Jared said screwing their moment, he had no problem with that.
- So appropriate – Benedict muttered annoyed, but Alaina got quickly into the house.
- It’s for your own good, superstar, you better figure out how you get rid of these one

Benedict was worried with Jared’s advertising; he got in the house and listened to the reporter on the TV.
- Even when he denied months ago in a conference, the recent pictures don’t tell the same story but the question is, what is his relationship with that woman and kid? Why did he hide it for so many months? We will see Cumberbatch’s answer during this week so stay tuned
- What did I miss? – Asked Benedict confused.
- They got us, pictures of both us and pictures with Andrew in the breaking news
- Welcome to the drama world sis
- Very helpful Jared – He muttered annoyed
- Always a pleasure Cumberbatch
- For God’s sake stop it Jared, you’re not a kid anymore – Jared obeyed his mother annoyed.
- What are we going to do honey?
- I guess just tell the truth, I don’t think I can lie this time, the photos are too specific – Alaina was not happy with that, couple of minutes later Benedict was receiving calls from his agent about thousands of interview offers, he had to say something this week.
- Ladies and gentleman our favourite detective, Benedict Cumberbatch is tonight with us! – Jimmy Kimmel introduced the guest, he was proud of being the first one having an interview with him.
- Alaina, Alaina it’s on! – Annalee yelled and Alaina ran with the popcorns to the living room, she ate anxiously, waiting for Benedict’s words – Jeez calm down it’s not the end of the world
- Yes it is, tomorrow everybody will ask me about this interview, I don’t think I can handle fame Ann
- Okay shush the show is on!
- So Benedict, I don’t know how to say this man, we have some serious questions about your last pictures – Benedict chuckled.
- Well I always try to keep my private live away from the cameras, you know it’s always nice to have your moment of peace and being relax, share with the people you love
- Wow wow slow down Ben, so you have a relationship with her
- Yes I do
- Is it a formal relationship?
- Yes, I’m very happy with it, I settle down again and with an amazing person
- Good awesome news for you, bad news for all your female fans, sorry girls this hot tottie is not available anymore – The crow showed disappointment and Ben just laughed - and his son actually acted in the last season of Sherlock, did you meet her there?
- Yes, of course I met his son first and then her, she was lovely and we slowly became closer and closer
- And what a funny coincidence the kid huh? You actually look like a family you know mother, father and son – Ben chuckled nervously this time.
- Yeah… well I love Andrew he’s an amazing kid and I see a lot of future for the three of us
- Annalee, is it me or did he just not admit that Andrew is his son?
- He didn’t said it, but wait maybe he makes it clear later – Alaina listened worried to the interview, Jimmy made a couple more questions about Andrew and he answered unclearly, he was not admitting his fatherhood which disappointed her a lot, she turned the TV off angrily.
- I can’t believe this, insensitive bastard, what a coward!
- Okay breath, talk with him calmly please, it must be hard to say that, I mean you were an affair, have you thought about how is Andrew going to feel once he figure it out? – Annalee had a point, this is was not just telling that he had an eight year old kid, this involved his ex-girlfriend and bringing the past all over to the present.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enojy this chapter, new problems are comimng for the new family so keep checking to see what happens next!
Have a great day and thanks to all my readers (: