Between the Sword and the Wall

Wine and sea food

- Also great to see you Miss Collins
- What does an actor have to do with all of these?
- I’m the star of the show it concerns me – Tension was overwhelming the table, Steve and Mark couldn’t understand why, neither Benedict, he just knew he didn’t like that woman at all.
- Okay let’s talk about this now I don’t have all night – Said Alaina annoyed
- Yeah of course, it’s okay if we order a bottle of wine? – Steve tried to improve the mood.
- Yes please – Said Benedict and Alaina at the same time making the situation even weirder.
- Okay… A bottle of wine and some scotch would be nice – The waiter brought the bottle of wine, four glasses of scotch and a tray of sea food. Alaina denied the scotch but Benedict accepted it with enthusiasm.
- So we are expectant of your answer Miss
- I know Mr Moffat but first I would like to hear the terms and conditions and of course my own restrictions – She saw how Benedict rolled his eyes bored – Do you have any problem Mr Cumberbatch?!
- Yes I have, God you how can you be so young and bitter? I feel so sorry for Andrew
- Excuse me?
- Ben stop it – Mark looked at him impressed with his rude reaction.
- I still don’t understand what is he doing here Mr Gatiss
- We thought it was a good idea – He said regretting his decision.
- Well back where I was, I don’t want to see my son skipping school because of the filming, I don’t want to see him in any magazine or premier he’s too young for that, I want these to help him just as an experience not for becoming a Paris Hilton.
- We totally understand that Miss and we will comply with your request – Mark and Steve explained the contract along the tray and the bottle of wine emptied.
Alaina felt that a little burn was slowly spreading in her body, she felt hot every time she looked at Benedict, she remembered that night, that wild night when they met and after a couple glasses they didn’t hide the fact that they desire each other, so they didn’t hesitate to get in Benedict’s car and drive to his apartment where they loved each other for the first time. After 8 years she remembered clearly his pale skin, how strong he grabbed her from the hips to get more inside her, their heavy breaths and sweaty bodies, his passionate kisses, the way he ran through her entire body and made her shiver.
- Miss Collins…Benedict...Miss Collins are you okay? – She suddenly was back in the present, she was looking straight at Benedict, she blushed of shame, but she calmed down when she realized that Benedict was looking at her in the same ways.
- Oh yes I’m fine
- I’m sorry Benedict intimate you that way, he seemed to have too much scotch for one night – Steve poke Benedict to make him react – Well I think we are all set, we will see you in two weeks then, have a good night Miss Collins – Steve and Mark left, she was about to leave because she had no intention to stay but Benedict called her, this time he was sweet.
- Can you stay a little bit, we haven’t got the chance to talk…good
- Mr Cumberbatch I don’t think these is the right moment
- Oh please! Leave the formality for a moment call me Benedict or Ben
- Benedict in enough
- Can I call you Alaina? The name is too pretty to use your last name – He was as flirty as the first time they met, Alaina was not drunk but was incredibly hot, so she couldn’t resist to the call of his icy sexy eyes.
- Yes you can – She said with a shy smile.
- You intrigued me… yes you do, I keep thinking I know you
- Leave it, we haven’t met before last week, maybe I just look like somebody you know
- Yeah… that must be – He said looking philosophically to the ceiling - I don’t remember who you remind me, but it must have been very hot – He said looking at her entire body to finally stare at her boobs – With all the respect of course – He tried to not forget his gentleman manners, but he was lost in the effects of alcohol and the aphrodisiacs of sea food.
- Of course – muttered Alaina – Wine and sea food
- Thanks a lot for letting your son act, he’s a lovely kid and you’re a lovely woman
- I haven’t been nice with you at all, why do you think that?
- Because I can see in your eyes that you have done everything for your son and you have been hurt. What happen to the father?
- Okay I think it’s time to go
- No wait! I’m sorry – He took Alaina’s hand, she couldn’t resist to the touch of his soft and strong hand – I didn’t mean to bother you, please don’t leave – He kindly pulled Alaina closer to him – Don’t leave me – Was the last thing he said, she could felt his alcohol breath like 8 years ago, they were so close and attracted to each other, they slowly got closer and closer until they were about to touch lips.
- No, stop – she whispered, and pulled him back, he looked and confused – I have a boyfriend – She said not sure if she regretted that decision, he looked disappointed and bit his lips, like if there was still some of her essence in them – Goodnight Benedict
- Goodnight darling – He said with a sad voice to his impossible love, Alaina looked at him one more time and left quickly, the cold fresh air of outside cleared her mind, the fire in her body died, she went to bed thinking what have happen if she had kissed him. Could she forget the past? She doubt it, he was not trustworthy.
She woke up in the morning and did the usual things, now she was more concentrated in her stuff, she decided to completely ignore what happened between Benedict and her, she managed to hide everything from her friends at work, even from Annalee, but it wasn’t that easy with Matt.
- You have been weird Alaina, it’s everything okay? – Matt dropped it when they were watching a movie at her place.
- Yes I’m fine
- You always say that – he rolled his eyes.
- I really am, you’re just imagine things
- We barely see each other now
- I know honey I’m so sorry, let’s have brunch tomorrow
- Sounds awesome but I still want to know what’s wrong with you
- There’s nothing wrong with me I’m just a little tired
- You’re distant
- No I’m not, can we just enjoy the movie?
- Mom! – Andrew came running until he saw Matt.
- Hey Andy, what’s up?
- I´m fine thanks. Mom can I go to the park with Harry
- With how else are going?
- With his dad
- Are you sure?
- Yes
- Okay have fun then come before it’s dark and be safe
- Thanks mom! – He hugged her – Bye – He said distant to Matt and left with his penny board.
- Would he ever be nicer with me?
- Just leave it honey, my love is all what you need – Alaina give him a kiss which left him happy.
The next day Alaina and Matthew went to have brunch with Matt as they had agreed, Matt and Andrew loved brunch so they enjoyed pretty much, it was a nice morning until the news on the TV left Andrew with his mouth opened.
- Mom is that you? – He indicated the TV above the cashier.
- Recent pictures have shown that the protagonist of Sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch was in an intimate dinner with a mysterious girl
- Oh boy! So Benedict hasn’t wasted his time, look how close they are on the pictures
- I know, this pictures spread like a virus on the internet and we are eager to know who that lucky girl is.
Alaina felt weak, like all her blood suddenly fell tired of fight against gravity, she didn’t want to look at Matt, he might be furious, she just wanted to disappear and wished she didn’t stay longer than Mark and Steve.
- Brunch is over, we are leaving – Said finally Matt with his green eyes dull and an ice cold voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've busy
Hope you like this chapter (:
Excuse my spelling and thanks for reading!