Status: please enjoy, dont steal ideas, stay in school ♥

Into the Sea With Me

Chapter One

"Cmon honey lighten up." He pushed his greying dark hair back out of his eyes as he put on his sun glasses.
"I wanted to go to Jennys." Angibel sighed and tied up her long brown hair, the sun beating down on her was the last thing she needed after a night of drinking. Her usually bright greens eyes were hidden and red rimmed behind the sunglasses, She did not want to hear a speech about underage drinking. She is 19 and needed a beverage after cathing her now ex boyfriend in the act with a slut from school.
Angibel shook her head as the memories from last night rushed in.
Andrew helped his daughter onto the family boat, "Are you alright Ang...?" He noticed a quick shake of her head and she went straight down to the cabin. Adrew sighed and then rubbed the bridge of his nose, He just wanted to have a good moment to tell her is all. He knew she didnt want to be here with him but Andrew assumed the best place to tell his daughter he was dying would be the ocean.
A smile grew on his face as the thoughts of him and his daughter on the ocean came into his mind.
He taught her how to sail.
He taught her how to bait a line. He taught his daughter so many things, a tear came to his eye as he wished to stay a little longer to teach his daughter more.