Status: please enjoy, dont steal ideas, stay in school ♥

Into the Sea With Me

Chapter Two

Angibel layed a blanket down on the boat deck and poured a glass of wine. Andrew smiled as he drove his boat, he peered through the thick glass at the sky, billions of holes seemed to be poked threw the black sky.
He met his daughter on the blanket and held out a glass, her eyes wide she poured him a half a glass and smiled. "Drinking at 19? When did you start smoking pot then?" Angibel flushed and took a swig of wine. Andrew chuckled. "Honey im kidding."
The waves bounced the ship around in the star lit ocean, a few clouds krept by, Andrew could feel his cheast tighten and knew it was time. He gripped his daughters hand, "Hon I have to-" "Thanks for inviting me." Angibel said as she finally looked at her dad. His smile touched her heart, she missed her dad.
It use to be just them. But life caught up after her mother passed. Her dad got depressed and she went to work and went to college and she even graduated early, but she regrets not being there for him when he needed it most.
"I really have missed you." Angibel hugged her father, unknowing of his deep secret he kept inside, and Andrew decided to keep it inside, he would tell her some time when it doesn't hurt there moments.
The two stared at the sky and talked about Angibel's mother and how she would hum tunes while she washed dishes. They laughed when Andrew remembered when she took Angibel to six flags and lost her sandle on a roller coaster but stayed because Angibel wasnt ready to leave. "She was a wonderful women." Angibel nodded and looked at the horizon trying to focus on anything but the rest of the conversation. Her heart was getting heavy.
"Im ready for bed dad, I love you."
"Love you too darling."
Andrew stayed to look at the sky more, just to feel a sign.
Angibel went to sleep hoping the trip would speed up.