Status: Complete

Last Flight Home

4/7

Dear Alex,

You sound like a really cool dude. My favorite bands are Green Day and Jacks Mannequin, and like you, I also like Blink-182 and Fall Out Boy. I completely disagree with your statement about their best album being From Under The Cork Tree, it's definitely Folie A Deux, it's got so many good songs, especially the bonus CD! I mean, how can you compete with Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes, I Don't Care and 27 (just to name a few)?

I have a couple of friends I went to school with from Baltimore, their names are Matt and Vinny. Top guys, and they're here with me now in Syria. I'm pretty sure Matt got paired up with someone called Lisa, I'm not sure. Anyways, he told me that all she talks about is fashion, modeling and shit like that. Not cool.

I never write letters either, by the way. I prefer texting, but I don't know, that's just me. Peter Pan is one of the best movies, but nothing beats Home Alone, and I agree 100% that the first movie is way better than the sequels. Respect.

I can't wait till the summer, because then I will be back home, and maybe, I'll see you around some time.

From, Jack.

P.S. That picture you sent me of yourself? Adorable as hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jacks first (and certainly not last) letter. I really like this story, and I'll try and fit in time to continue is when I can.

Hope you like it :*