Status: I'm back and re editing and adding and changing things 6/02/2022

Love Is Deaf, Not Blind

Chapter Twenty Four

I sit on the reading nook against my bedroom window trying to read Les Miserables for English but finding myself staring out the window far too often. I’m about to throw the book across the room when I see a flash out of the corner of my eye. I look out the window to see the low sunlight reflecting of Jace’s car.

“Jace.” I find the words just escape my lips before I even realised it. I stare out the window waiting to see if it is him not just some cop who’s found his car abandon.

Out of the car steps Jace, my hand falls flat against the window, “Jace.”

I’m about to go run to him when I see mom standing there her hands on her hips. I can’t work out what they are saying but I can tell Mom is yelling from her body language. I can’t stay there any longer and I run down the stairs and out the front door and throw my arms around his neck.
I pull away when he doesn't hug me back, the look on his face makes me step back. He pushes past me and heads inside.

“Jason!” I yell and hurry after him, I get in front of him and put a hand on his chest to stop him. ‘What did I do?’

Guilt flashes across his face ‘Nothing. I’m sorry. I’m just tied.

’Whatever I did I’m sorry. Please not leave again.’ I hug him again but this time he hugs me back.

’It wasn’t you I promise. It was me. I’m stupid and jealous and I’m sorry. Jocelyn please don’t hate me but I’m He stops he looks like his fighting with himself mentally until one side wins. “I’m gay.”

Jace POV.
The innocent hurt look on her face breaks me, as I look down at her. I wrap my arms around her, it wasn’t her fault she couldn’t have known about Jordan.

’It wasn’t you I promise. It was me. I’m stupid and jealous and I’m sorry. Jocelyn please don’t hate me but I’m I stop could I tell her. My biggest secret the one I’ve hidden from her since we were little and I first noticed that I was into things normal boys my age were into. When I finally decided to tell her I realize I don’t know the sign for gay.

“I’m Gay.”

“You’re gay? As in you like boys?”

‘I don’t just like boys I love them.’

’Why would I hate you?’

I just shrug.

’I don’t care if you’re gay I still love you. I feel a little relieved after telling her.

‘I dated Jordan. I sign quickly before I can back out.

She frowns, ‘But Jordan’s straight.

I shake my head, ’he’s B.I

“oh.” ’You dated him?

I nodded ’Up until yesterday when he dumped me to date you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG IT'S TAKEN ME TO UPDATE.
For those of you who don't know about 2 months ago I splashed cleaning chemicals in my face. I'm having issues with my eye sight and staring at a computer makes it worse.
http://www.mibba.com/data/images/preview/users-photos/58/b9e03285-fit-640x640.jpg
I will try to up date more often (at least weekly).
Thank you for reading