Status: Sorry

Daft

Daft

Adrenaline pumped through my veins, as I ran from them. The sirens wailed in the background, getting closer. How did they always find me? I have no idea, but I do know that they’re not alone; they don’t have the intelligence to track me down. They had help, but who gave it to them?

The wind whipped my hair back as I ran, again, through the woods. My bare feet delved deep into the mud, caking them, but I had no time! How!? Again and again, they found me. Tears rushed down my cheeks, seeing black drops fly off my face, I cried more, why me? I stopped at the lake, my moonlit pale face reflected back at me on the black unbroken surface. I sighed, not again..... I plunged deep into the water, it shattered like ice. It felt like it too. Swimming until I blacked out.

In his warm arms everything felt so right. Too right, I jumped, and turned to see him, he that took so long to forget! “How did you know where I was?” my voice was shaky but the undertone was very threatening, it was always there. “I followed you of course, it was always me” slowly but surely the words clicked in my mind, he was the one who had kept me running, thinking my life was in danger, well I guess it is. I guess in ways he was my enemy, my friend and worst of all my boyfriend, well ex now. He reached out his hand, and touched my face; a long fierce shiver ran down my spine, it was filled with vulnerability, danger and pure desire. I closed my eyes before my senses kicked in, the real ones. My grey eyes’ giving looks as hard as stone. “No”, my mouth set, a frown, he stroked it, making it melt, his green catlike eyes digging into my own, touching my heart. But my heart was long shattered, torn, bitter and anything else that comes from a fragile heart breaking into small unforgiving painful pieces. “You Will love me!” his eyes slanted, his hands broke into claws, fur grew over his now lengthened body, it was truly disgusting to watch, but hypnotizing, my eyes hooked on his rippling fur, human appearances slowly fading, his feline body crouching, ready to attack. He’s not the only one with new tricks... I reached out, my hand grazing his back; he screeched, his body contorting with pain, I grinned evilly. I’d been waiting for this moment, planned for the time id meet my Enemy, I was ready, his screams were like torture and happiness mixed into one, why? I don’t know, I was so ready! Why?! Because, id once loved him, once met his lips with my own. I fell, as did he. Our fury ending, with one passion filled fiery kiss, throwing as many blows at each other as we could, our lips locked. I felt it then a plunging feeling in my heart, not love, not hate or fear. A knife.

I saw myself, dressed in white, a floating dress, my hands rested on my chest, right on top of the left, my dark hair spilling across a velvet pillow, on my pale as death wrist was a beautiful silver chain, my lips were as red as berries, even here. I watched them carry my body in the gleaming black coffin, sad faces filling a crowd, distraught faces, and tearful faces. Laughing faces, well face. People giving him glares, filled with disgust, pain and anger. I loved him I guess, so I smiled too.