Status: Shitty.

Wonderless

Remembering Sunday (part 2)

Kellin’s POV

I got here, I stopped the car and went to go get the bags I bought earlier.

"Hey" I heard Mike called out as he crossed the street to where I was

"Hey " I smiled at him.

"Back already?" He asked and helped me carry the groceries over the other side.

"Its already 3:30 pm" I told him.

"I was starting to get bored here" He said.

"Aww. sorry about that" I said while making a pouty face.

"Yeah, yeah. So tell me about it. Did you enjoy your little ’dayoff’?" He asked.

"Yeah. I did actually." I said smiling.

"Well that’s good to know" He grinned.
-----------

Vic’s POV

"Hey" the guy called out

I gave him a confuse look and before I could go say something I got interrupted by Jenna.

"Jaime" she greeted the guy. He was now in front of us.

"So who’s your little friend?" he ask smiling at me.

"I-Im --"

"He’s Vic" I got cut off by Jenna who seemed a bit excited at the presence of this Jaime guy.

"Well Hi Vic, I’m Jaime" he introduced.

I gave the guy a smile before crossing to the other side and left them there to catch up. I scanned the shop from outside trying to look at the instruments displayed on the window.

"So, you found what you were looking for yet? " I turned around to see Jenna looking at me with hopefull eyes.

"Umm not really" I frowned a bit.

"Aww. Im sorry, I guess that guitar must be rare or something" Jenna said.

"Yeah buddy, there’s not really much Music shops here in San Diego , but have you checked the other shops?" Jaime butted in.

"Yeah. we went to like all of the shops already" I admitted still frowning.

"Aww. That sucks, well lighten up. Jenna and I decided to go get pizza" he said

"Oh. so I guess I’ll go home now " I said.

"Don’t be silly you could come" He chuckled.

"I guess?" I asked Jenna.

"Yeah that’d be great " she said to Jaime.