Status: Shitty.

Wonderless

And you got here just in time

Mike's POV

I feel guilty about what I told Kellin.. I know he’s not exactly what you call stable but I just feel so bad for him, I just want him to move on, I mean I dont really think my brother is coming back anytime soon and I just cant stand seeing Kellin hurt. I never really taught this whole charade of his would lead him to cutting, Although I had an inkling, I always taught keeping him company and just trying to make him laugh, make him happy, would distract him from doing those sort of things, guess I was wrong.

Ive been avoiding him too I just dont know what to say to him if we meet, I mean what I told him I dont think he would want to talk to me, but I guess he wont be cutting any time soon cause I have his little knife thing with me, But god! This guilt thing is killing me I just wanna talk to him again. Maybe I should go check up on him, or maybe I’ll just ask one of the guys, yeah maybe I'll go do that.

I pick up my phone from my pocket and started dialing Justin.
He immediately answered at the secong ring

"Hey Mike whats up?"

"Hey -- uhm how’s Kellin doing?" I immediately jumped at the subject.

"Oh he’s fine. He’s doing great actually, he seems to be moving on." that's good right?

"Oh really?" I ask.

"yeah. I mean last week we, help him put all of Vic’s stuff away. He said he didnt wanna be reminded" Justin explained. I just forrowed my eyebrows even though he couldnt see

"So he went home?" I asked.

"yeah, like two weeks ago didn't he tell you? I taught you guys were close or something." two weeks ago huh? Well two weeks ago was also the time our little discussion happened. does this mean he gave up? Cant blame him though I kinda led him to it.

"He might have forgot to mention that part. Well thanks man. Ill talk to you later"

"umm yeah ok. Take care" and with that he hung up.

Ok so Kellin went home and he seems to be coping really well. So all I have to do now is apologize to him, I mean I’m not gonna lie I miss him too I mean were friends now right? .. Maybe I should go and apologize.

I went down stairs and grab my car keys at the table and started heading at the door.

Ok so I manage to calm myself down the whole drive here but now my nerves are at it again. I hope he’s not mad at me anymore. I rang the doorbell but nobody seem to be home. I rang it again.

Nothing.

And now Im knocking at the door.

"Kellin!" I called out. Maybe nobody’s home. I dont know why but I dont feel so good about being here, like something bad happened. I tried to open the door, you know, just incase, surprisingly it opened. Well thats strange, if he's not here then the door should be locked right?.. Ok now I dont feel really good about this.

I went inside and it looks like nobody’s home. I went upstairs and went to his room, maybe he’s not really here then. I was just about to go back down again when I caught something from my peripheral vision, the bathroom door is slightly open and I’m pretty sure I saw a body laying there and red. Kellin?! Oh that son of a ..... I rushed through the bathroom and open the door to find none other than Kellin. He was lying down in his own puddle of blood. Shit. Shit. Shit. I immediately search for his heartbeat and Im pretty sure his still with me here. I carried Kellin bridal style and rushed down the stairs to my car. I swear if this boy dies right now Ill never forgive myself for not going here sooner.