Status: Shitty.

Wonderless

The Moment That's Where I...

Vic's POV

The doorbell rang. Mike and Kellin must be here.

"go get it Vic." Jaime practically pushed me out of the couch. I glared at him before going to the door. I opened the door and saw Kellin and Mike.

"come on in guys" I smiled and stepped to the side letting them in and close the door shortly after. I looked at them and I could tell Mike and Kellin were kinda feeling awkward, the guys were just smiling at them like idiots.

"Uhh, guys this is Mike my little brother" I wrapped an arm around his shoulder well not really his shoulder but close enough.

"Hi" Mike smiled.

"Vic are you sure he’s your little brother? He’s kinda taller than you" Austin joked, earning laughter from everybody including Kellin. Im not that small! I just glared at them

"whatever guys."

"and this is Kellin. My best bud." Kellin smiled at them.

"I thought I was your best buddy." Jaime pouted.

"sorry Himes, Kellin is nicer" I hugged Kellin and stuck my tongue out at Jaime.

"Its ok, I still love you Himes" Tony spread his arms inviting Jaime for a hug.

"Tooonnnyyyy" Jaime hug Tony back dramatically.

"what about mee??" Austin spoke.

"C’mere Austin" Tony said.

"Tuuurrttlllee" Austin hugged Tony. I chuckled. My friends are crazy.

"you guys are fun." Mike smiled.

"Okay Vic. You could let go of Kellin now." Alex said.

Fuck am I still hugging him? I didnt even realize.. He just feels so warm plus he smells soo nice.

"Oh right. Sorry about that." Kellin just nod. Thank God nobody notice, I was probably blushing out of embarrassment.

"So uhmm anyway, This is Austin"

"Sup"

"Jack and Alex "

"Hiyah"Jack waved at them.

"Hi" Alex smiled simply.

"Im Jaime, Hi-meh , not Jamie" Jaime said with his ever so Hyper personality.

"and this is Tony"

"Hi" he said simply. Mike gave a grin. Tony just look away trying to hide a smile on his face,. Why he was smiling? I dont even know. He’s wierd sometimes

"And well you guys already met Jenna."

"Hey" Jenna smiled and waved over at Mike and Kellin.

"So we got snacks, video games and all that shit what do you guys wanna do?" Alex asked the two boys.

"oohh. Lets play" Mike said.

"your on then"

We just hang some more. I could tell they already hit it off very well.
--

Kellin’s POV

"Dammit" Alex said when he lost for the nth time.

"Hey guys your hogging the game, I wanna play" Jack whined.

"One last game, after I beat the shit out of Mike"

"Oh I’d like to see you try." Mike said. I feel bad for Alex, I mean nobody could really beat Mike at video games, I think thats one of his many talents.

We’ve all been hanging for quite a while now, and well, they all are really cool. Vic sure knows how to have good friends.

"So Kellin, tell us, what was Vic like from before? You know, Im just curious, he might be a delinquent for all we know." Austin chuckled. Jack, Jaime, Jenna and Tony all looked at me like they were children waiting to be read their story book.

"yeah. What was I like? " Vic joined in the conversation.

"Well, he’s not a delinquent if thats what y’all are curious about." they all laughed at the statement. Vic just nodded.

"He’s uhmm how do I put this.. He’s nice, funny, sweet and caring" Oh god I should shut up before they catch on.

"He’s the kind of friend that’ll always be there for you, its like you guys either go together or you dont go down at all. " yeah that was one of his many traits that I like.

"Although, He could be very annoying and irritating sometimes but thats only because he always wants things his way." I smiled, he might be demanding at times but I still love him though.

"Sounds like a boyfriend to me." Austin said. I just smiled. Bitterly. He was my boyfriend. How am I suppose to describe him.

"anyway, you sound like a pretty boy Vic." Jack said.

"Shut up. Im not." Vic punch his friend’s shoulder playfully. There was a short moment of silence before,

"Kellin." Vic called.

"yeah?"

"what exactly was my accident?" why are you asking me that now.

"oh uhmm, car crash." I said simply

"oh God, was I drunk? High? Or.. "

"Its was an accident. Nobody’s fault really." I interrupted him. Last thing I want is him blaming himself about the accident.

"How do you know this Kellin?" Tony asked knitted eyebrows together, by now, Alex and Mike had joined in on the conversation.

"Oh, uhmm because I was with him at the time."

"Ohhh now I get it." Jenna blurted

"Get what?" Alex asked.

"when my dad and I found Vic he was rambling on about something like, ’help him’ and ’ I need to call an ambulance’ or something of that sort" Jenna said probably imitating Vic at that moment.

"ahh shit." Vic said putting a hand on his head like he was hurting or something.

"are you okay?" I asked him.

"I -- uhh-- shit shit shit shit." he whispered to himself.

"Alright Vic what’s going on?" Mike went over to his brother and rub his back.

"its nothing. I - I think this is one of those ’after-effects’ of that accident." Vic said as he dropped his hand and smiled weakly, he’s pretending he is okay but I could tell he’s not.

"Hey my turn to play" he quickly changed the subject, he went over to the game and grab the controller

"oh yeah me too." Jack joined him, going over in front of the screen and taking the other controller.

I looked over at Vic as he and Jack started playing. Something was off about Vic, something was clearly bothering him I could tell.

------------

Vic's POV

"Oh, uhmm because I was with him at the time." Kellin said looking at the ground trying to recall the events.

Really? Kellin was with me? Why was he? How come I was the only one who got amnesia? Not that I wanted him to have one. Im just curious is all.

"Ohhh now I get it." Jenna said out of the blue.

"Get what?" Alex asked curiously.

"when my dad and I found Vic he was rambling on about something like, ’help him’ and ’ I need to call an ambulance’ or something of that sort" Jenna imitated what Im guessing my rambling was. In which, she could have acted out differently, might I add.

’ a loud honk emanated from across the road and before I could even process what was all happening a gigantic truck came running right at us I tried to avoid it but it was no use, truck was too big, took all of the space on the road. ’

Woah. What was that? is that what had happened? so this was my fault?

"ahh shit." I groaned at the sudden pain inflicted on my head, I felt like it was being hammered by a rock as the what Im guessing is the memory of that event try to force its way out of the back of my head.

"are you okay?" Kellin asked, concern written all over his face.

’ our car flipped over, oil was leaking. Mirrors were shattered. How I remained my consciousness after the truck hit us was truly a miracle. I looked over at the passenger side, there Kellin was laying unconscious. Blood dripped from his forehead not too serious for him to have a concussion or anything just from the shattered glass, but I still checked his pulse just to make sure. Maybe it was me and my senses being numb, it didnt help that I was shaking badly considering the fact that we just got hit by a car for fucks sake but He wasnt breathing. I shook him.

"Kellin" nothing.

"Kellin." I shook him even more still nothing.

By now I had started shaking him aggressively, my vision blurring as the blood that drip down my forehead and my tears started mixing with each other.

"Kellin fucking Quinn, If you dont wake up I swear." but it was an empty threat. If he dies on me I dont know what I’d do. Its my fault. I crawled out and managed to pull him out of the car. I sat just a few meters away from the car and laid him on my lap stroking his hair.

"Kellin please if you could hear me."


I remember crying and hurting physically and emotionally. Physically because of the cuts and bruises I had received but emotional pain hurt even more as the thought of Kellin dying on me.

"I -- uhh-- shit shit shit shit." I whispered to myself. The images that I saw is too much for me to handle, as the throbbing in my head continued , I want this hurting to stop.

Fucking stop!

"Alright Vic what’s going on?" Mike went over to me and rub my back probably to comfort me. I tried pushing the thoughts out of my head. I cant handle them, not now, not today at least.

"its nothing. I - I think this is one of those ’after-effects’ of that accident." the head throbbing and the flooding of memories yup, that was one of them alright. I drop my hand and manage to smile at them telling them that I am okay. Somehow they believed me.

"Hey my turn to play" I quickly diverted their attention to the game to change the subject. I didnt want to think about what had happened. Just not now.

"oh yeah me too." Jack joined in thankfully, he went to sit next to me in front of the screen, taking the other controller as we started to play.

All I could manage to think about is why the fuck is Kellin not mad at me? He should be. I almost killed him. He nearly could have died. He said it was an accident but I know better, maybe having this amnesia was right for me. I couldnt handle that burden if he did died because I was a lousy driver.