Status: Shitty.

Wonderless

Sleepers Just Don't

' I’m currently walking, heading towards the music shop. I come back here everyday to check on the guitar I would love to buy so much, if only I had the money for it. But instead, here I am just staring, looking at the guitar of my dreams. I want it so bad. after I had enough of stupidly admiring, I decided to go home I was about to start walking until--

"Woah! Careful now hot shot." I said to the guy that tripped over to me. He was walking swiftly and tripped, I had catch him though, well more like he tripped over to me but still.

"S-sorry" He stuttered. He’s kinda cute when he said that. I notice He looks perfect.. I-I mean cute. wait what?.. what are you thinking Vic. He’s probably not gay. He’s shoulder length- raven hair falling perfectly on his face I couldn't see his eyes though but I bet they’re perfect, without even thinking straight, I stroke the stray hair that was on his face to the side so that I could see.

There it was, those beautiful deep electrifying blueish-greenish eyes of his. He looks perfect, like an angel sent from above. I realized I was staring so long because he was staring back intently like he got confuse as to why I did that, I was the one to look away first. Trying to look at the side so that I could hide this crazy blush on my cheeks, smooth moves Vic, you just made him feel
uncomfortable. I supported him so that he could stand up properly, He was now face to face with me, but not too close though.

"Uhmm. s-sorry about that" He said while looking down at his shoes. I could tell he is an extremely shy person.

"Its okay dont even worry about it" I said which cause him to look up at me and I flashed him a smile, he immediately look away trying to hide his now reddening cheeks. hmm. maybe the feeling’s mutual eh? ;) ..

"well I should um- uhh probab-ly go now." He said not even looking at me. he didn't even wait for my reply he then started walking away.

No dont go! I still have to hit on you. I said internally. ugh shut up Vic your’e just gonna wierd him out. Oh no now he’s walking a bit far away, I have to go do something. Its weird though, I've never find someone as attractive as he is before, Oh he’s something alright. I gulped down all the courage I had before trying to catch up on him.

"Hey I didnt get your name " I said casually. Alright Vic try to act cool and casual about this.
he stopped and look back at me and smiled, and I swear it lighted up the whole room. It even made my heart jump.

"Oh- uhh its K-" ’


I swear I could hear perfectly until he said his name, I couldn't hear it when he said it like he was muted on purpose or something.

I groaned in frustration and felt a pair of hands hold on to mine which cause me to flutter my eyes open. Oh so it was only just a dream.

It was a girl. blonde hair, green eyes, she actually looks attractive but just not my type. She looked at me shock, like I was dead and started moving again or something. Her eyes went wide and a smile immediately formed on her face.

"your'e awake" she said cheerily.

"Dad! he’s awake" she called out loud enough for you to hear outside of the room. Moments later a man entered the room I'm guessing it’s her dad. He had the same expression as she did before.

"Your’e awake" he said happily.

"Uhh" was all I could say. why? why are they so glad to see me awake? am I missing something? Its not like they had never seen a person waking up before, surely I'm missing something here.