Status: I was watching Monsters Inc. while I thought of this idea.

Monsters Have Hearts Too

"Ivy! You're going to be late!" She yelled out from downstairs. "I'm going as fast as I can mom!" I replied in a sacastic tone. A yelp of pain left my lips as I jammed a bobby pin into my head, which i'm sure that bled a little. My combat boots were downstairs by the garage door. I leaped over to my desk to grab my favorite long, grayish sweater and put it on so that they didn't see my tank top and bra straps. "Hurry up sweetie!" she said as I ran downstairs. "Coming." I said to her. "Come on with it now." replied my overly dress mother. Finally got my boots on in the car and on the way to Abraham Lincoln High School for my first day. We finally got to the cream coloured building in the middle of town. "Have a great day, behave yourself. I love you." mother said while I undid the seatbelt. "I will mom, love you too." As she drove off, I got a little scared like a first grader would. I had no idea who I would be friends with and who I would have a crush one. A man who I assumed was the principal stood at the enterance waving at every kid. He noticed me watching him and I quickly turned my eyes away. "Welcome to our school. You must be Ivy." he said in a low, thunder crashing like voice." Yes sir, and thank you." I heard myself say. "Come I will show you to your homeroom, my name is Mr. Henderson." He lead me to the far corner of the building and showed me the sign for Mrs. Villa. A lady about mid thirties came out, her eyes glowed with warmth. " You are Ivy? My name is Mrs. Villa." She said in a tone nowhere near as hateful as his. I follwed her inside and stood beside her desk. "Everyone! This is Ivy, be nice to her, this is her first day" I had no clue if I wanted to sit or run away. They looked at me like wolves would look at an injured elk. The girls snickered at me and they guys were whispering and smiling. I was scared to move any further for the fear they would do something. I didn't know what to do. All I could do was look at them.
  1. First day
    Ivy is starting a new school and just made some new friends. But she starts to notice something strange about the boy she sits next to in science. Its not his perfect hair, eyes and smile. Its the way he acts when hes around her. Very strange.
  2. She walked in - Olivers pov
    Oliver has a hard life. He has been in three foster homes in the past four months and he has gotten a little hostile towards his foster dad. But when new girl Ivy shows up, his cold, shut up heart opens.
  3. He's dead inside
    Ivys POV
  4. In My Mind
    Olivers POV