Status: I was watching Monsters Inc. while I thought of this idea.

Monsters Have Hearts Too

First day

"Welcome to our school, Ivy." said Mrs. Villa standing next to the doorway, smiling like she had something to hide. Mr. Henderson motioned me into the room and then walking away. "Alright, class this is Ivy. I want you all to be kind and helpful. You all remember your first day and how hard it was." Mrs. Villa anounced. " Thanks," I mumbled out. I didn't now what to do at that point. They looked at me like wolves would to an injured elk. They girls snickered and laughed, but the guys stared me down, head to toe. I sat at the back of the room, wen some girls walked over and tryed to start a coversation with me. "Hey my name's Stassi and this is Loren, Tia, and Annabelle." said the girl with what looked to be like a softball jersey and high ponytail on. " Hi, mines Ivy, which you probably already knew." I said. " Where are you from?" Tia asked me with her Spanish accent. "New York." I replied with. "And how did you get so hot?" a guy with no game asked me. "Shut up Jack!" Tia yelled out, her accent made it more theatrical. He turned around. Then the first bell rang out like the kind at the fire station. The girls lead me out the doorway and looked at my classes to see if I had any with them. "You have first and four period with me." said Stassi. "Scond and third with me." I hear Loren say. " Aww you don't have any with me." Annabelle mumbled out. " And you have the rest with me!" Tia sang aloud. "Come on. Science is first." Stassi said to me. We both said goodbye to the others and headed to science. "Don't be scared of Mrs. Lela. But she can be a handfull sometimes." she mumbled. We walked into the doorway, Mrs. Lela had on a simple blain red dress and her blackish brownish hair in a bun. "Welcome to science Ivy, i'm Mrs. Lela. You can sit right over there next to Oliver." He looked up and stared at me, but all i could focus on was his black hair, gray eyes, and beautiful smile that could light up a town. I think im going to like this school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know