Status: YAY! New story for you guys. Thanks for reading Pretty Little Flowers. I will update as much as I can! :D

Starry Blue Eyes (Currently on hold)

Prequel

Once upon a time there was a young man by the age of twenty. His eyes reflected the sight of the universe in many ways. His dark hair made his skin look snow white and his eyes brighter then they seemed. He could make any man or woman swoon, but in this case it was the worst that could ever happen. On the Tuesday of June 7, 1777, the man was walking in the forest when he met a young woman. He flirted his way into her heart and had sexual intercourse with her. She became pregnant and when he found out the news, he left her. She became furious. She started to become invested in dark magic, and it soon ran through her veins. Her appearance soon demolished into something horrible. She was killing herself and her baby. She soon had a mis-caridge. The woman was enraged. She changed her life to be come a witch. She killed people and raided towns. Then one day she came across that man with the sparkling blue eyes and pale complexion. She casted a spell on him.

"The first boy you have for generations to come will be lonely forever. No one will love him. And creatures from all over the lands will try to kill him. He will be struck with power. Only if he breaks the curse he will fall in love and control his power." She said enraged.Then she stabbed him in the heart and left him to die. Another woman appeared to him. Her dark skin made her white hair seem brighter then the sun.

"You want something, I sense. Tell me what your last dying wish is." She said.

"Are you a witch?" He asked fearfully.

"No. I am an angel. Tell me." She said.

"Have the boy find love. Have him not end the world. Have him find someone to break the curse which I have inflicted on him." He said on his last dying breath. She nodded. Her eyes glowed white and a hurricane appeared in the skies above them. A white light appeared above them. Her hands ran over his body, granting his last wish. He breathed out his last breath.

"I promise he will fall in love." The angel said. And with a blinding light she was gone. That was the story about how I came to be. No one loves me. Nobody cares for me. I think the angel was lying when she promised that to my many great grandfather. I am still alone after being eighteen years on this earth. My mom killed herself when I was five, and my dad left me when I was six. I grew up in an orphanage till I was fifteen. That's when my powers started to get out of control, and my emotions came with my powers. Then the creatures came to attack me. They all tried to kill me, but I killed them before they got to me. My life is hard, but I can get over it.

My name is Kellin Quinn, and this is my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. New story! Yay!