Status: YAY! New story for you guys. Thanks for reading Pretty Little Flowers. I will update as much as I can! :D

Starry Blue Eyes (Currently on hold)

Chapter 1

"Excuse me. Hey man. Dude move." A mundane said, shoving me into a puddle. My skin got hot and my eyes turned red. Breathe, Kellin. Breathe. I got up and extracted the water from my clothes leaving me completely dry.

"My life." I mumbled to myself. I sat down by myself on a bench waiting for the bus to come. It then started to rain. Great. All the mundanes hurried under the bus stop and started at me confused.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" A mundane woman asked me. I shook my head no. I could see she was trying to find the words to say, but before she could say anything, I smiled.

"I'll be fine, thank you." I reassured her. If only I could say it and mean it. She bought it and walked away. I brought my knees into my chest, laying my head on them and closing my eyes. I felt someone's presence beside me.

"Are you okay?" A voice said. I looked up to meet a pair of concerned brown eyes. He had a broken purple umbrella in his hands and was drenched from head to toe. His long brown hair stuck to his face while he wrapped his jacket tighter around him.

"I am okay." I insisted. "They cold never bothered me anyways."

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Yes. I am sure." I answered. He nodded and still sat there with me. I raised an eye brow.

"I am not gonna let you just sit here alone. It's not okay to be alone." He said shivering.

"You are gonna catch a cold." I tried reasoning with him.

"So will you."

"I don't get sick."

"Well, neither do I."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Here. take it." I gave him my jacket. He tried to give it back, but I wrapped it around his slender body. He huffed, giving up.

"I'm Vic." He introduced himself.

"I'm Kellin." I said.

"Thanks for giving me your jacket." He smiled. He had a gorgeous smile. Wait, what?

"Sure. I don't want you to get sick."

"Now you sound like my brother." He said rolling his eyes. I shrugged. I saw something move in the shadows. Something was here.

"I've got to go. Nice meeting you, Vic." I said getting up. "Keep the jacket." I'll just steal another one.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere?" I yelled sprinting away. I have to get it away before it gets to the people. I ran into an empty park. The tree's red, orange, and brown leaves showed that it was autumn.

"Can I go with you?" Vic asked, sprinting right behind me.

"No." I stopped running. Oh God. It's here.

"Please hide somewhere." I yelled at him. My skin started to get hot and I could feel my eyes turning red. There was a look of fear on his face.

"Go, Vic. Hide." He followed my instructions and hid behind a bench.

"Kellin." A voice growled. A woman appeared in front of me. Her long black hair and green eyes stood out against her snow white skin. She started to circle me and every step her long black dress started to morph into black feathers and wings. Her face morphed into a blood red beak, and hands into ugly yellow claws. "I am so glad to have finally found you."

"Good for you." I said smoothly. A ball of fire appeared in my hand.

"So confident, Kellin. So smooth. You won't be on your deathbed." She screeched at me. I shrugged.

"Good for you."

"Prepare to die." Wings sprung from her back and she leaped in the air. I threw fire balls at her, missed her each time. I threw one again and hit her directly in her right wing. She screeched in pain and fell from the sky. Mid fall her wing had been reformed and she dove at me. I jumped out of the way just in time before she could kill me. I fell on my arm and screamed in pain. I threw another fire ball at her mid-section and she fell. I got up, ripping a stop-sign in the process. Then I pierced her it in her heart. She slowly started to burn to ashes. I kicked her in the side just to make sure she is dead.

"Vic, you can come out now."

He ran to me and buried his face into my chest. Sobs racked his small body. I wrapped my arms around him and said reassuring things in his ear.

"Wha-what was-s-s that?" He stuttered.

"A bad thing. It's dead, Vic. It can't hurt us."

"But what are you then?" He pulled out of my embrace. His tried to show no emotion, but his eyes said it all. He was confused and scared. He didn't know what was going on. I didn't like the look on his face. I didn't want him to be sad at all, or confused. What am I saying. Kellin, hello. Lone Wolf, dude.

"I don't know what I am." I said honestly. He shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut. I pulled him into my arms rocking us back and forth. He kinda calmed down.

"I have to go, Vic."

"No. Please don't. What if one of those things come after me?" He sobbed all over again. I sighed.

"Well, you can't come with me."

"Why not."

"There are a shitload more of those and others."

"Oh, God."

"I have to go. Please don't speak of this to anyone." I said letting go from our embrace. I took off in a sprint in the other direction I came from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey new story! This might take a while to get going, but yay.
Did anyone get the Frozen reference? No? Awh boo.