Status: YAY! New story for you guys. Thanks for reading Pretty Little Flowers. I will update as much as I can! :D

Starry Blue Eyes (Currently on hold)

Chapter 2

I ran to the outskirts of town where a small little motel was.

"One room please." I said to the tall heavily tattooed mexican guy behind the counter. As I looked closer, I could see the angelic runes underneath all of the ink. I looked him in the eye. His eyes were a brilliant hazel color. Shit.

"Kellin." He said, "I should have known that you would be coming here."

"Michael." I breathed out. He gestured for me to follow him. I followed him into the back room. It was pure white with golden things all around. A silver sword hung on the wall behind and golden chair. I sat down in front of him on the golden couch.

"What are you doing here, Mike?"

"I can't have a vacation from upstairs?"

"But you are an archangel. You shouldn't."

"So you met my brother, Vic." Mike said switching subjects. I nodded.

"Poor, kid." He said. "He knows I am an angel and shit, but he didn't know about creatures and such."

"Mike, You won't believe what just happened." Vic said running in the room. He looked at me dead in the eye. "Kellin, hey." He joined his brother on the couch.

"Hi, Vic. Long time no see." I joked. He smiled and then hid behind his hair.

"So, you were gonna tell your brother even when I said 'don't speak of this to anyone?"' I asked.

"In his defense, I already knew." Mike smirked.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, Mike." I rolled my eyes.

"So I think that Victor should go with you." Mike said.

"Umm, Mike, go where?" I asked.

"Your world adventures silly."

"What?" Vic and I yelled in unison.

"It would be good for the both of you."

"I don't think so, Mike. I don't think he could keep up with me." I said getting up and pacing round.

"Mike, no." Vic said.

"Vic, you are nephilim." Mike poked his brother in the side. "You can handle a sword, and you are an expert fighter."

"Really?" My eyes widened in shock. Vic didn't look much like a fighter. He was really skinny and looked like he could break easily.

"Yeah, but what about creatures and such. I can't fight those. I am not good enough for that. I didn't even know about them until today. I couldn't do it, Mike. I'd get myself killed. I don't want to die." Vic rambled on.

"Then you'd be an angel." Mike soothed Vic. He rubbed his back calming him down.

"How would that even happen?" Vic asked.

"Archangel. Duh." Mike pointed to himself.

"I don't know, Mike." I said.

"C'mon. Adventure." Mike encouraged.

"Are you okay with this?" Vic asked me.

"Umm, sure." I lied. No. I'm not. At all.

"Well, Vic, here, still needs some training. This motel is safe and Kellin can stay here for now." Mike decided. Vic and I nodded and Mike handed me a room key.

"I'm gonna go sleep." I said walking out the door. They nodded. Room 34 the key read. I found my room and jumped on my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Kellin," Mike's voice said awaking me from my peaceful slumber. Bitch.

"Kellin, wake up." Mike's voice sounded from the other side of my room's closed door. I groaned, rolling over. I don't know when I will be getting a good night's sleep like this and I was planning to savor it for as long as I could.

"Kellin. Wake up, or you won't get any food." He said. My eyes shot open. I haven't had a nice meal in a long time. I quickly got up and opened the door to my room.

"Finally." He groaned. He had a blunt in his right hand and a bottle of whiskey in his left. "Be down in the lobby in 30 mins. Shower and comb your hair. You look like a hood." With that he walked away. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I walked into the white walled bathroom to prepared my shower. I walked out of the bathroom and looked through the dressers. There were a couple things in there, clothing wise, and a note.

It read:

Dear Kellin,

You look about my size so here are some of my clothes.
At breakfast we need to talk about a few things.

-Vic

Vic. He has girly hand writing, but at least I could read it. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, boxers, and a plain white t-shirt. Reminder to me: Thank Vic later. I threw the clothes on the counter and stripped. I stepped into the shower and sighed.I haven't had a shower in a week. I was lucky I had one too. Thank God that there are still good people here. I washed everything and stepped out of the shower. A knock was placed at the door. I wrapped a towel around my lower half and ran to the door.

"Coming." I yelled. I open the door to see Vic. His dark eyes were roaming my body.

"Vic?" I said, snapping him out of his trance.

"Uh, yeah. Mike said hurry up. You still have about ten minutes." He said awkwardly, his eyes glued to the floor.

"Thanks for the clothes."He nodded awkwardly.

"See ya at breakfast. I'll let you get dressed." He said.

"Okay, see ya, Vic."

"Bye, Kellin." He said, walking away. I closed the door and journeyed back to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked like shit. I badly need a hair cut and there were bags under my eyes. There was a huge bruise on my arm along with smaller cuts and bruises. If I break a bone, it would heal in seconds, but not with cuts and bruises. I'm weird like that. I sighed, getting dressed. I walked out of the bathroom, spotting some black toms and a black beanie on top of them. I picked them up, slipped them on, and found my way out to the lobby. Mike was waiting for me, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Finally." He groaned. I followed him to the dining room in the back, and I saw Vic eating pancakes at the table. Mike gestured for me to sit next to him. followed his orders and sat next to Vic. Mike handed me a plate and I took a lot of everything. There were eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, ham, bagels, and toast. I ate it all it about 10 minutes. The whole time Vic and Mike was watching me with amused faces.

"What?"

"Nothing." The brothers smiled. I rolled my eyes and got another helping of pancakes.

"It's like you haven't eaten in days." Vic said.

"I haven't" I mumbled.

"So, today Vic and I are going to start training. I'm gonna teach him about creatures and shit too." Mike told me. I nodded grabbing another serving of pancakes.

"Great." Vic groaned.

"Well, alright. let's start now then." Mike said. With a snap of Mike's fingers, they were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
My favorite line is, "You look like a hood."
My teacher tells my friend, Austin, that everyday.
I revised the chapter and prequel before this a little so for the people that had read this before, please revisit it. I tried to make it better.
Sorry I wasn't on here for a month or so. I am going through some shit and yeah.....
Have a lovely day.